ADVERTISEMENT

REGISTER TO VOTE

Trump is a master manipulator, you should actually read his book. He admits to lying quite often sometimes to simply agitate others to get what he wants. But the difference is, as he explains that he never admits wrong or defeat even when being widely criticised Or proven to be plain wrong. The strategy is to be even louder and more forceful, i.e. drown out the truth. He personally coined a phrase “truthful hyperbole” which is an oxymoron by definition. I wish people did not choose to live and believe this is the way things should be in the land of the free(whatever the hell that means now). Differing of opinions is a good thing remind you.
Interesting to see what some people from different countries think about us right now.
Non US Reddit users respond to how they currently feel about the US
Just to answer you directly, if you’re asking those questions, then I’m really wasting my time and yours with this tit for tat exercise. Every single day there is a new scandal, a new arrest, a new book, a new candid statement released, a new tweet(who the hell in real life has that much time to tweet about let alone take time to actually be informed by watching that much tv). It’s all explained away as a joke, a mischaracterization, lefties hating. Not just once do you followers think(I believe it’s more care) he could wrong or actually just a truly awful human. Certainly not the President of the United States.
My General equation of those who think trump is a good leader for this country is similar to my opinion of a follower of any fascist leader weve had in history.

Trump is a master manipulator, you should actually read his book. He admits to lying quite often sometimes to simply agitate others to get what he wants. But the difference is, as he explains that he never admits wrong or defeat even when being widely criticised Or proven to be plain wrong. The strategy is to be even louder and more forceful, i.e. drown out the truth. He personally coined a phrase “truthful hyperbole” which is an oxymoron by definition. I wish people did not choose to live and believe this is the way things should be in the land of the free(whatever the hell that means now). Differing of opinions is a good thing remind you.
Interesting to see what some people from different countries think about us right now.
Non US Reddit users respond to how they currently feel about the US
Just to answer you directly, if you’re asking those questions, then I’m really wasting my time and yours with this tit for tat exercise. Every single day there is a new scandal, a new arrest, a new book, a new candid statement released, a new tweet(who the hell in real life has that much time to tweet about let alone take time to actually be informed by watching that much tv). It’s all explained away as a joke, a mischaracterization, lefties hating. Not just once do you followers think(I believe it’s more care) he could wrong or actually just a truly awful human. Certainly not the President of the United States.
My General equation of those who think trump is a good leader for this country is similar to my opinion of a follower of any fascist leader weve had in history.

Not my conversation, but since you threw out a comment that basically addresses all who support Trump as POTUS, I feel ok jumping in.

I personally don't care if he's an awful human or if he was snorting coke off of a hooker's ass back in the day. Its ok in America to have had multiple wives last time I checked. At least he married them and paid for them when the marriage dissolved. None of the candidates are 100% good people. I am interested is in if they work for america's best interests at least most of the time. I think Trump does. If nothing else he has shaken up the entrenched political establishment and has raised the bullshit flag and exposed the true nature of the Democrat party. A good thing in my mind. Given all the vitriol directed towards him, I'm frankly amazed that he has kept focus on his agenda for these 4 years.

So what policies and accomplishments do you disagree with?

this is a legit question for you. Is there anything that Trump could do to lose your vote?

Not addressed to me, but I'll state my position.
You are asking this question with a rapidly aging and fading Biden as the nominee and Kamela as the eventual POTUS if we elect the Democrat ticket, and the far left stance of the Democrat party.

Given all that....I'd say do something sexually perverted with a prepubescent child. Beyond that, probably not.

I believe the stakes for this country are just that high. I do not believe a Kamela Harris led administration can hold strong on the international stage and the democrat platform and "social" policies will give way to more lawlessness in this country, encroachment on individual freedoms, and will crush our economy.

Do I like everything about trump? Of course not. But I want to give him 4 more years to accomplish his agenda, and barring that. 4 more years for the Democrat party to demonstrate how far left they have gone and how far they are willing to go to oppose Trump for no other reason than personal malice.

You are asking this question with a rapidly aging and fading Biden as the nominee and Kamela as the eventual POTUS if we elect the Democrat ticket, and the far left stance of the Democrat party.

Given all that....I'd say do something sexually perverted with a prepubescent child. Beyond that, probably not.

I believe the stakes for this country are just that high. I do not believe a Kamela Harris led administration can hold strong on the international stage and the democrat platform and "social" policies will give way to more lawlessness in this country, encroachment on individual freedoms, and will crush our economy.

Do I like everything about trump? Of course not. But I want to give him 4 more years to accomplish his agenda, and barring that. 4 more years for the Democrat party to demonstrate how far left they have gone and how far they are willing to go to oppose Trump for no other reason than personal malice.

and how far they are willing to go to oppose Trump for no other reason than personal malice.

I just don't understand this point of view. People have short memories. Newt and the republican controlled congress hired their own Special Counsel to investigate Clinton (not one the reported to the DOJ) the month he took office. After 4 years of chasing every lead they could, they found out that he got a BJ in the oval office.

The big difference? The whole time they were doing this to him, he still continued to work with them and actually accomplished some pretty big things (like balancing the budget and eliminating the deficit). Trump on the other hand spends his days tweeting out silly nicknames for democrats and then doesnt understand why they wont bend to his every demand.

and how far they are willing to go to oppose Trump for no other reason than personal malice.

I just don't understand this point of view. People have short memories. Newt and the republican controlled congress hired their own Special Counsel to investigate Clinton (not one the reported to the DOJ) the month he took office. After 4 years of chasing every lead they could, they found out that he got a BJ in the oval office.

The big difference? The whole time they were doing this to him, he still continued to work with them and actually accomplished some pretty big things (like balancing the budget and eliminating the deficit). Trump on the other hand spends his days tweeting out silly nicknames for democrats and then doesnt understand why they wont bend to his every demand.

I find it amazing that literally every second post from an anti-trumper is about twitter, or about how many wives he's had or the fact that he might have paid off a hooker with some of the $Billions that he had. Or about what a horrible human being he is (as if they really know).

Democrats started to attempt to railroad him and lie and conspire before he was even elected because he took the election from the one true Queen who was destined to have it. And they haven't stopped for 4 years. And somehow it's Trumps fault for not reaching across the aisle? Good on BIll Clinton, other than being a sexual predator, he wasn't that bad of a President. He worked with Republican congress for the benefit of America. However the big difference is that the current crop of Dem Ideologues are not interested, IMHO, in what is best for America, but what is best for them and above all else, what is worst for Trump. In spite of this, Trump has tried to compromise on several issues, but to no real avail.

I find it amazing that literally every second post from an anti-trumper is about twitter, or about how many wives he's had or the fact that he might have paid off a hooker with some of the $Billions that he had. Or about what a horrible human being he is (as if they really know).

Democrats started to attempt to railroad him and lie and conspire before he was even elected because he took the election from the one true Queen who was destined to have it. And they haven't stopped for 4 years. And somehow it's Trumps fault for not reaching across the aisle? Good on BIll Clinton, other than being a sexual predator, he wasn't that bad of a President. He worked with Republican congress for the benefit of America. However the big difference is that the current crop of Dem Ideologues are not interested, IMHO, in what is best for America, but what is best for them and above all else, what is worst for Trump. In spite of this, Trump has tried to compromise on several issues, but to no real avail.

Sorry, that is nonsense. The wall is a great example. It is a terrible idea. The parts that have been built have been scaled, cut through, and some parts are literally falling into the Rio Grande. Not to mention that 1) even if it was effective, it would only reduce illegals by about 20% and 2) under current laws illegals have to be granted asylum and entered into the system just by walking up and touching the wall. Why should the dems compromise in something so stupid?

What has Trump attempted to compromise on?

If I was on my way over to your office to hammer out a mutually beneficial deal do you think it would be wise to tweet out insults about me while I am on the way? That is literally what Trump has done, that is why the tweeting matters.

Biden is 2 years older than Trump. Biden didn’t go to the doctors office for mini strokes in November either

The level of brainwashing here is unreal, that’s all

The level of brainwashing here is unreal, that’s all

So do you agree that it is a good thing that Trump got NATO to pay more for their own defense, or not? Do you think that people here illegally and flauntin our immigration laws should be treated differently than actual citizens of our country?

However regardless at least we can probably all celebrate Trump brokering a significant Mid East peace deal and his nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize? Right?

ADVERTISEMENT