ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Would Have Won An Open Democratic Primary

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Remove the corrupted DNC and RFK wins a contested democratic primary. Change my mind

0% chance even the Democrats would have voted for Communist policies. They are not commmunists. They just had one selected for them.

NOW: RFK Jr. brilliantly exposes how the Democrat Party SUBVERTED democracy under the guise of "saving" it.• “At the voting booth, the DNC waged continual legal warfare against both President Trump and myself.”• "It ran a sham primary that was rigged to prevent any serious challenge to President Biden."• ”Then, when a predictably bungled debate performance precipitated the palace coup against President Biden, the same shadowy DNC operatives appointed his successor, also without an election.”

Do we really think this would have won an open primary? Lolololoollllollo

Remove the corrupted DNC and RFK wins a contested democratic primary. Change my mind

0% chance even the Democrats would have voted for Communist policies. They are not commmunists. They just had one selected for them.

There is literally nothing anyone could do to change your mind.

I will just say I don’t know a single person that likes RFKJr that isn’t on this board and MAGA.

Last edited:
Don’t know if he would have won or not but I know 4-5 months ago this same group was trying to figure out a way to replace her on the ticket. This was before the debate and they thought Joe was good to go. They wanted a stronger VP in place in case Joe had to be replaced.
He flopped and they had to keep her in order to preserve all the donations made to Joe’s reelection campaign.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Don’t know if he would have won or not but I know 4-5 months ago this same group was trying to figure out a way to replace her on the ticket. This was before the debate and they thought Joe was good to go. They wanted a stronger VP in place in case Joe had to be replaced.
He flopped and they had to keep her in order to preserve all the donations made to Joe’s reelection campaign.
Exactly.

They were calling for her replacement because she was so disliked.

If they had even one debate and Kamala let the world know she was a communist supporting price controls, RFK would have run away with the nomination.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I don’t think RFKjr would have won, but I also don’t think Kamala would have won.
There was a poll taken among Democrats before she joined the race and she was the number one choice to step in if Joe dropped out. I wouldn't have voted her first then but she has impressed the hell out of me since and I'm not at all unhappy about it now. She has very high favorables among Dems today so it's amusing to see Republicans so upset about our candidate.

PS- anybody who thinks RFK Jr. would have been a contender in a Democratic primary have lost their damn minds. We don't elevate nutjob , anti-vax, conspiracy theorists. That's a Republican thing...

Kamala will do such a good job as president that Americans might decide to make her the queen of North America. People are saying that, with regard to the future.

Last edited:
Kamala will do such a good job as president that Americans might decide to make her the queen of North America. People are saying that, with regard to throw future.
Even Russians come up to me and say "Sir, we'd like Kamala to lead our country too" Believe me

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Kennedy is using the f out of Trump and he's blind to the consequences. These people are purely transactional and are only in it together to elevate their own profiles.

GVumxMFX0AAarh0

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT