ADVERTISEMENT

RIP, Kamala “The Ugandan Giant”

x3KnZ2t.gif

Is she really the vp candidate choice for Biden? If I recall correctly, she is pretty far left leaning. This bodes well for Trump if so, I was afraid Biden would go for a centrist.

Is she really the vp candidate choice for Biden? If I recall correctly, she is pretty far left leaning. This bodes well for Trump if so, I was afraid Biden would go for a centrist.
She is probably the most “moderate” candidate on his shortlist.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
biden is having a problem finding a candidate

harris adds nothing

she smoked pot and at the same time put black men in jail for smoking pot.

doesnt look good for her.

blacks and hispanics are going to come out in droves for trump

not even going to be funny

Reactions: armoloyse
biden is having a problem finding a candidate

harris adds nothing

she smoked pot and at the same time put black men in jail for smoking pot.

doesnt look good for her.

blacks and hispanics are going to come out in droves for trump

not even going to be funny

descendant of slave traders. Needs to step up and pay reparations. That’d be a good first step at her debate with Pence.

descendant of slave traders. Needs to step up and pay reparations. That’d be a good first step at her debate with Pence.

dude

president trump has released a bunch of black men from prison that kamala harris put there.

and she smoked pot too. the same substance that she used to put them in prison.

trump released them.

there is no way to answer to that.

How would you answer this question on live tv if you were her---

Mrs. Harris

In your previous job you put americans behind bars for smoking marijuana. over 90% of those you sent to prison were african american males.

Since then President trump has released many of those african american males and allowed them to go back home.

So, while in their home seeking votes, you are asking them, his wife, his parents, his children who are old enough- to vote for you and BIden-

how would that conservation go?

Only in America can you be a descendant of slave owners who sleeps her way to the top only to become a vice presidential candidate.

Only in America can you be a descendant of slave owners who sleeps her way to the top only to become a vice presidential candidate.

not one person who smokes marijuana will vote for her.

the first commercial they should make is showing her in the courtroom, black guy smoking a joint, then prison bars slamming shut over and over.

then her bragging about smoking herself.

think you should vote for her?

She was Biden's pick. If you're surprised, imagine how Biden feels.......

If she was a whore I'm sure Trump knows all about her. Probably paid her off as well before the election.

The Dems better hope not. Because Trump will turn that shvt around on them so fast their head will spin. Kinda like how he flipped the "former Hillary doner" script on them.

I don't know how much it mattered in the end, but Donnie's response to that was epic.

Cali is a state Biden had in his corner by a mile, and he picks someone fe there? What a dummy! He would have found someone from a battleground state. I guess there were no minorities in those states remotely qualified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT