ADVERTISEMENT

Rocky and Wife headed to Fla.

As long as he votes Red when he gets there.

My pet peeve are all the yankees coming into SC and still voting democrat. It's why we can't have nice things.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yes I see the same thing

please don’t come south if you are going to bring your bad ideas with you

is that not why you are leaving the north

As long as he votes Red when he gets there.

My pet peeve are all the yankees coming into SC and still voting democrat. It's why we can't have nice things.
I'm trying to figure out how you think it's your place to tell anyone how they should vote, let alone someone in another state? I'm sure you've got a great, sensible explanation. I'd just like to hear it is all.

I'm trying to figure out how you think it's your place to tell anyone how they should vote, let alone someone in another state? I'm sure you've got a great, sensible explanation. I'd just like to hear it is all.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. It's just a discussion board. My pet peeve is people fleeing bad policies only to continue voting for those same bad policies.

Let me flee California because it's a communist shithole, but hey let me vote democrat in Florida.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. It's just a discussion board. My pet peeve is people fleeing bad policies only to continue voting for those same bad policies.

Let me flee California because it's a communist shithole, but hey let me vote democrat in Florida.
Who cares what you want? People can live wherever they want and vote for whoever they want. I'm sorry you hate America so much.

Reactions: flotiger
Who cares what you want? People can live wherever they want and vote for whoever they want. I'm sorry you hate America so much.
Thats fine as long as the New Yorkers don't come to SC and vote democrat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT