ADVERTISEMENT

Run of the mill White

AnTi-RaCiSm. Kendi and his “educated” posse redefined racism as only being something that can be done by whites. They gave free rein to “all others”. This is the fruit of 2020. Hope the world is happy with what it’s getting

I have more issue with how she pronounced "imporTANT" than anything else she said.
But hey, maybe it's just me.

losers like you and your indifference to anti white racism is why our country is going downhill. just say - "I'm a coward that's scared of minorities so will allow them to say anything they want about me or my family"
Just out of curiosity, what are you doing about this? Are you tweeting at her?

I think the big issue here has already been stated.

I'm not offended.
I think it's silly for anyone to be offended by stuff like this.
However in our current climate, people are ostracized, demonitized, and sometimes even fired for suggesting something a lot less innocuous.

I personally hope this doesn't affect this coach in anyway. Because I'm tired of the 'offended' righteous indignation because someone called someone a "name" or confused their gender, or said something that was considered "racist" or... I dunno, made the "OK" gesture with their hand.

It doesn't offend me but it might if I was one of her white players. Makes you wonder what she says at practice.

I think the big issue here has already been stated.

I'm not offended.
I think it's silly for anyone to be offended by stuff like this.
However in our current climate, people are ostracized, demonitized, and sometimes even fired for suggesting something a lot less innocuous.

I personally hope this doesn't affect this coach in anyway. Because I'm tired of the 'offended' righteous indignation because someone called someone a "name" or confused their gender, or said something that was considered "racist" or... I dunno, made the "OK" gesture with their hand.
Same.

It doesn't offend me but it might if I was one of her white players. Makes you wonder what she says at practice.
I don't think she's (I shouldn't assume pronouns) saying non-athletic or non-meaningful white players. She's talking about nationalities, basically saying she's "got regular old american's too."

For the record, 22 ain't "run of the mill."

IMG_0621__1_.jpg

I'm pretty sure if you flew a covey of quail through that gym, every last one of them would point.

IMG_0621__1_.jpg

I'm pretty sure if you flew a covey of quail through that gym, every last one of them would point.
12 and 10 would probably get it. I know they’d want it.

not just white. VERY white. I suppose that gives her the authority to speak in an offensive manner.
Yea that part is hilarious. Saying her mom is VERY white is almost more offensive than run of the mill white haha. Again we all get to choose if we're offended or not but that was definitely offensive language.

IMG_0621__1_.jpg

They got an Asian guy on the right. I bet he keeps up with the stats and maybe takes some pictures.

Reactions: metiger01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT