ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Collusion is Becoming Clear to Honest People: Facts not Speculation

http://fortune.com/2018/08/14/trump-aides-nondisclosure-payments/

NDA's for former Trump campaign and white house workers : forbidding signers from publicly criticizing Trump, his family, or his business affiliations. While paying them off with tax payer money.

I'm sure somehow the narrative will be about Obama or Clinton.

It is not known where funds for that offered position would come from....pure speculation. This is a non issue for me. Dont care.

Trump Tower has nothing to do with him revoking clearance of Brennanadic Arnold. Former deep state position holders whining because Trump jap slapped Brennadic does not bother me...in fact I am happy it pissed them off. Your last comment is sick.....go sit in the corner.
The sick part is all trump. Hes the one who objectifies his daughter in the national press. Sorry you dont like the facts.

The sick part is all trump. Hes the one who objectifies his daughter in the national press. Sorry you dont like the facts.

You are living in a dreamworld if you feel this way. Trump is nothing but respectful of all his children and has set them up more than well in life. They are winners any way you want to cut it.

You are living in a dreamworld if you feel this way. Trump is nothing but respectful of all his children and has set them up more than well in life. They are winners any way you want to cut it.
Right, which any parent would do. Doesnt change the fact he talks about dating his daughter and what a great body she has. Are you able to hold multiple things in your head at the same time?

Right, which any parent would do. Doesnt change the fact he talks about dating his daughter and what a great body she has. Are you able to hold multiple things in your head at the same time?

You are a sick stupid prick. I can certify that in my head. All this stupid ignoramus stuff you are saying about Trump is nothing but speculation by hateful people with sick minds trying to bring down our President. Its not sick or improper for a father to say his daughter is pretty.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ivanka-trump-lap-sitting/

You are a sick stupid prick. I can certify that in my head. All this stupid ignoramus stuff you are saying about Trump is nothing but speculation by hateful people with sick minds trying to bring down our President. Its not sick or improper for a father to say his daughter is pretty.

The whole Trump/Ivanka thing is a non-story and a distraction from real issues, as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
what about this @hopefultiger13 ? And if the Trump Tower meeting hypothetically was somehow illegal, then what is the Trump Dossier?
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/
Obama Campaign Rakes In Millions In Illegal Foreign Cash
  • 10/08/2012
Corruption: A new study suggests that President Obama's campaign systematically pursued foreign contributions to fuel his run for the presidency, a violation of law. Is America's democracy now for sale to the highest bidder?

The Government Accountability Institute, which is headed by Stanford University Professor Peter Schweizer, used sophisticated Internet investigative tools — including something called "spidering" software — to determine how the web is being used to raise political funds.

What it found should be of concern, since it suggests that many in Congress and, more importantly, the Obama campaign have systematically exploited loopholes in the law to raise millions of dollars overseas — a big chunk of it in the People's Republic of China.

How is this done? Through the mundane use of what's called in the credit-card world the Card Verification Value, or CVV. It's the three-digit number on the back of a card that helps positively identify that the person using the card has it in his or her possession. It's a key anti-fraud weapon, used by nearly all legitimate e-commerce businesses and charities.

Obama's campaign doesn't use it. Mitt Romney's does. So why the particular concern over Obama?

As the report notes, letting a flood of money into the political system with no verification of its source is an invitation to fraud — especially from overseas.

The report adds, "the Internet's ability to disintermediate campaign contributions on a mass scale, as well as outmoded and lax Federal Election Commission rules, make U.S. elections vulnerable to foreign influence."

Is Obama exploiting this? Under federal election law, contributions from foreign sources are prohibited. But the law also doesn't require a campaign to disclose the source of contributions less than $200, and it doesn't even have to keep records for those giving less than $50.

In September, for instance, Obama's campaign announced it had raised $181 million. But if you're looking for transparency, you won't find it: Just 2% of that amount — $3.6 million — has to be reported to the FEC.

Of special concern are funds flowing into the Obama campaign from foreign sources, especially China.

In 2008, Robert Roche, a U.S. businessman based in Shanghai with extensive commercial ties to the Chinese government, bought the website Obama.com.

Roche, a big-time bundler for Obama, was given a place of honor at the head table with Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at a 2011 state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao. Nothing illegal about that.

It's not clear Roche still even owns Obama.com. But this year, suspiciously, the site began sending visitors to the Obama campaign's donation page on the Web. Some 68% of Obama.com's visitors are foreign.

Similarly, the Obama re-election campaign itself seems to be encouraging illegal foreign contributions.

Its social media website, my.barackobama.com, gets about 20% of its visitors from foreign locations. Anyone who uses the website, says the GAI, "immediately begins receiving solicitations for donations."

However, "At no point ... is a visitor asked whether he or she can legally donate to a U.S. election," it notes.

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.

In 1996, Chinese agent Johnny Chung gave almost $100,000 to American politicians, much of it from powerful members of China's military. Chung reportedly gave $300,000 to President Clinton's campaign.

The Justice Department in 1997 launched two investigations of reported attempts of high-level Chinese officials to "buy influence" with U.S. politicians, especially the Democratic National Committee.

With the Internet, China seems to have found a road to political clout bigger than an eight-lane highway.

Under the current president, the U.S. has largely ceded control of the Western Pacific to China and let that nation's massive military buildup go unchallenged. Meanwhile, until recently, Obama soft-pedaled even the mildest criticisms of China's economic policies.

But then, why bite the hand that feeds you?

Just an fyi... when your counter argument actually has the word "editorial" in it, you know it's simply someone's opinion and may or may not be factual. It failed the bar to be a news story at some point.

In spite of me telling you this MULTIPLE times, apparently you still haven't heard me. I don't give a shiit about Hillary and Obama. If they broke the law, lock them up. I have no problem with that.

Finally, there's no hypothetical about it, it was a meeting for an illegal purpose. I've also given you the actual link to the law a couple of times. Here's a page that actually explains the law to you. Note that this is a link to the FEC (that's Federal Elections Comission) that actually enforces the law:

Don Jr. Did A BAD THING

Check out the very 1st bullet. So again, I ask you what's NOT ILLEGAL about getting dirt about a political rival from a foreign national?

This brings me to the final point. You say that they got nothing from the meeting. How do you know? Because Trump and Trump Jr. told you? You do know that they've been just a bit on the LYING THEIR ASSES OFF side about this whole thing, but you somehow believe them now? Why?

Trump Tower has nothing to do with him revoking clearance of Brennanadic Arnold. Former deep state position holders whining because Trump jap slapped Brennadic does not bother me...in fact I am happy it pissed them off. Your last comment is sick.....go sit in the corner.

So you are saying it's OK for the President to take security clearances away from people who disagree with him and accuse him of breaking the law?

Just an fyi... when your counter argument actually has the word "editorial" in it, you know it's simply someone's opinion and may or may not be factual. It failed the bar to be a news story at some point.

In spite of me telling you this MULTIPLE times, apparently you still haven't heard me. I don't give a shiit about Hillary and Obama. If they broke the law, lock them up. I have no problem with that.

Finally, there's no hypothetical about it, it was a meeting for an illegal purpose. I've also given you the actual link to the law a couple of times. Here's a page that actually explains the law to you. Note that this is a link to the FEC (that's Federal Elections Comission) that actually enforces the law:

Don Jr. Did A BAD THING

Check out the very 1st bullet. So again, I ask you what's NOT ILLEGAL about getting dirt about a political rival from a foreign national?

This brings me to the final point. You say that they got nothing from the meeting. How do you know? Because Trump and Trump Jr. told you? You do know that they've been just a bit on the LYING THEIR ASSES OFF side about this whole thing, but you somehow believe them now? Why?

I read your bullet point and its not applicable. Come back down to earth....its not happening. My question to you is how do YOU know they got something of value when nothing has been stated at all? This is like the supposed crimes that Trump committed.....they say he did it, but cant say what....LOL. Its comical at this point. Please tell me exactly what Don Jr did wrong and what they received of value and please dont say dnc emails because you have no proof and know it didnt happen.

We know the Russian female met with fusion gps the night before and the night after she went to Trump Tower. This was a frame job setup attempt in a similar way to what they did with Papadopalis over in Europe.

Last edited:
So you are saying it's OK for the President to take security clearances away from people who disagree with him and accuse him of breaking the law?

I am totally fine with Trump taking away Brennanadic Arnold's clearance. He is a known communist sympathizer and should never have got it in the first place. I hope he takes more of those gutless a-holes clearances. If ole Brennan had something on Trump, he would at this point just spill it on national TV with his buddy Chucky Cheese Todd. He would be hailed as a national hero if he had real scoop on Trump and just spilled it. He would never be charged at all even if it was classified. Hes got nothing. Hes posturing and talking crap just to cause trouble and cast doubt into the American public's minds on Trump. He is also at the core of the spy campaign perpetrated on candidate Trump, so when they come and charge his commie rear, he will try and say its just Trump coming after him for the criticism. He is just trying to insulate himself from what he knows is coming. I would be happy to see him placed down in Guantanamo at some point when they put the pieces to this scam together.

Ok, so you have a guy that's been at the CIA for 25 plus years. Hired under Bush the 1st, served under Clinton, Bush the 2nd, and Obama. Was confirmed by the senate as head of the CIA... the freaking CIA. Amazing how non of this stuff never came up. BUT when he blames Trump for something...OMG, he's the devil.

And that's the litmus test for all you Trumpians, if you dare to disagree with your Lord and Savior, woe be unto you. Brennan has never been charged or even accused of any crime. All he's done is serve his country for the past 25 years or so. Apparently he did it well enough that he got promoted to the head of the CIA and was confirmed in the Senate. Again, he's never been even accused of leaking information that I'm aware of. Trump said himself that the reason he yanked the security clearance was because of the Russia investigation INTO TRUMP. So the guy getting investigated yanks the security clearance of one of the guys who was investigating him. No accusation of wrongdoing...just the audacity to not agree with Trump.

People should have a problem with this. I don't care if government employees get their security clearances pulled when they retire... if we want to do that uniformly, that's fine. Trump is simply punishing people that don't agree with him and are potential witnesses. That's not OK.

Again, you have a guy that's served for 25 years in the CIA. But disagree with the President and the Trumpians call him a traitor.

I read your bullet point and its not applicable. Come back down to earth....its not happening. My question to you is how do YOU know they got something of value when nothing has been stated at all? This is like the supposed crimes that Trump committed.....they say he did it, but cant say what....LOL. Its comical at this point. Please tell me exactly what Don Jr did wrong and what they received of value and please dont say dnc emails because you have no proof and know it didnt happen.

We know the Russian female met with fusion gps the night before and the night after she went to Trump Tower. This was a frame job setup attempt in a similar way to what they did with Papadopalis over in Europe.

Please tell me how it's not applicable. Trump Jr met with foreign nationals for the purpose of getting something of value (dirt on Hillary). You can tell it's something of value because (as you pointed out) campaigns do this sort of research all the time and they pay folks to do it.

I don't know that they got anything. That's what the investigation is for. If Trump Sr. and Jr. had said from the get go that yep they met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. They didn't realize at the time that it was illegal. Fortunately for us, we didn't get any information, so the point is moot. Personally, I'd shrug it off. But that didn't happen. Both Sr. and Jr LIED repeatedly about this meeting. First claiming it didn't happen and that it was fake news. THEN claiming that it did happen (but only after the "fake news" turned out to be not so fake) and that the meeting was about Russian adoptions... and again pointing at fake news for accusing them of trying to get dirt on Hillary. THEN Jr's emails get leaked and again the "fake news" isn't so fake. So now we are told by both Senior and Junior that they didn't get any into. WHY would EVEN YOU believe that after you've been lied to every step of the way?

Again, I don't know that they got info, that's what the investigation is for. But I do know that the people who are telling me that they got nothing are lying their asses off about everything else.

Jesus man... Look at all the people that you are accusing. They have long records of good public service. But all of a sudden they decide to toss a lifetime of work away to serve Hillary (by breaking the law) and "get" Trump. Or you know... a lying sack of shiit his entire life is continuing to be a lying sack of shiit... one of the two.

Why are you attacking me for pointing out things the guy has said? Sheesh it just disturbs me the things the guy says about his daughter. He doesn't call her pretty he talks about her bewbs.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

As a father, I do not believe I could possibly speak in such a way about my daughter. If pointing this type of talk out is disturbing to you, then maybe the issue is not with me, but with the one saying the thing.

Why are you attacking me for pointing out things the guy has said? Sheesh it just disturbs me the things the guy says about his daughter. He doesn't call her pretty he talks about her bewbs.

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

As a father, I do not believe I could possibly speak in such a way about my daughter. If pointing this type of talk out is disturbing to you, then maybe the issue is not with me, but with the one saying the thing.

Dude. It's OK for Donald Trump to talk like that b/c he's DONALD TRUMP. Normal rules don't apply. Bullying, Lying, Cheating, even breaking the law are all OK because the economy is good and the taxes are low.

AND anything he did that was ACTUALLY wrong... well Hillary and the Deep State set him up.

You make these up on your own or do you pick them up from some radio show?

LOL... we need to start keeping a list. It's what Trump does... Anyone who disagrees with him gets called names and ridiculed. So of course the folks who worship him as their Lord and Savior start calling people names and ridiculing them as well. As a side note, it also distracts from the important part. For example Senator Warren was talking about heath care and how Trump had promised to make preexisting conditions a part of what insurance companies would cover, but Trump was backing off that. Trump calls her Pocahontas, and everyone gets all offended and talks about that instead of the real issue. Trump is a MASTER at this sort of thing.

But that list keeps getting longer and longer. I mean how many "low IQ people" does Trump surround himself with after he told us he'd only hire the best and brightest? To me, it's kind of like a guy who has been married 8 or 9 times telling us what was wrong with each of his wives. You start wondering after a while... Then you realize. It's not the wives it's the guy himself. How many people have to leave, quit, get fired (and all say how bad Trump is) before these Trumpians realize that the one thing that's common in all these situations is.... Trump himself.

Well...hmmm...how do we spin today into a deep state conspiracy??

Or are we ready to reconsider our ideological assumptions about the actual crimes happening in plain sight...

Cohen is a confessed felon who has testified that the sitting president aided and abetted, possibly as a co-conspirator, to a felony...

Historic to say the least...

Well...hmmm...how do we spin today into a deep state conspiracy??

Or are we ready to reconsider our ideological assumptions about the actual crimes happening in plain sight...

Cohen is a confessed felon who has testified that the sitting president aided and abetted, possibly as a co-conspirator, to a felony...

Historic to say the least...

@hopefultiger16 , @clemben , @firegiver , @nytigerfan , @Rychek4

Ok guys,,,,clean your britches out from the party that the left had today.....its a mirage with a very tilted biased description of events being given by 80% of media. Here is a dose of reality.

Please tell me how it's not applicable. Trump Jr met with foreign nationals for the purpose of getting something of value (dirt on Hillary). You can tell it's something of value because (as you pointed out) campaigns do this sort of research all the time and they pay folks to do it.

I don't know that they got anything. That's what the investigation is for. If Trump Sr. and Jr. had said from the get go that yep they met with Russians to get dirt on Hillary. They didn't realize at the time that it was illegal. Fortunately for us, we didn't get any information, so the point is moot. Personally, I'd shrug it off. But that didn't happen. Both Sr. and Jr LIED repeatedly about this meeting. First claiming it didn't happen and that it was fake news. THEN claiming that it did happen (but only after the "fake news" turned out to be not so fake) and that the meeting was about Russian adoptions... and again pointing at fake news for accusing them of trying to get dirt on Hillary. THEN Jr's emails get leaked and again the "fake news" isn't so fake. So now we are told by both Senior and Junior that they didn't get any into. WHY would EVEN YOU believe that after you've been lied to every step of the way?

Again, I don't know that they got info, that's what the investigation is for. But I do know that the people who are telling me that they got nothing are lying their asses off about everything else.

Jesus man... Look at all the people that you are accusing. They have long records of good public service. But all of a sudden they decide to toss a lifetime of work away to serve Hillary (by breaking the law) and "get" Trump. Or you know... a lying sack of shiit his entire life is continuing to be a lying sack of shiit... one of the two.

Its not applicable.....nothing of value that can be measured(emails). This law is to stop foreign money coming in. They didnt receive anything period. This is like where they are trying to say the money payed to Stormy was an illegal campaign donation...wow...talk about reaching.

This meeting was part of the setup....the russian lawyer was sent by government operatives of which fusion gps is included with....entrapment. No one is going to blame candidate Trump for taking that meeting at all. I guess you heard the audio where that natzi Adam Schiff got the fake call from the Russian radio guys saying that had pictures of naked Trump and he was all in on receiving the information....that was sad and funny.

Last edited:
Ok, so you have a guy that's been at the CIA for 25 plus years. Hired under Bush the 1st, served under Clinton, Bush the 2nd, and Obama. Was confirmed by the senate as head of the CIA... the freaking CIA. Amazing how non of this stuff never came up. BUT when he blames Trump for something...OMG, he's the devil.

And that's the litmus test for all you Trumpians, if you dare to disagree with your Lord and Savior, woe be unto you. Brennan has never been charged or even accused of any crime. All he's done is serve his country for the past 25 years or so. Apparently he did it well enough that he got promoted to the head of the CIA and was confirmed in the Senate. Again, he's never been even accused of leaking information that I'm aware of. Trump said himself that the reason he yanked the security clearance was because of the Russia investigation INTO TRUMP. So the guy getting investigated yanks the security clearance of one of the guys who was investigating him. No accusation of wrongdoing...just the audacity to not agree with Trump.

People should have a problem with this. I don't care if government employees get their security clearances pulled when they retire... if we want to do that uniformly, that's fine. Trump is simply punishing people that don't agree with him and are potential witnesses. That's not OK.

Again, you have a guy that's served for 25 years in the CIA. But disagree with the President and the Trumpians call him a traitor.

This person is a swamp denizen and voted for a communist candidate in a US presidential election. Communists infiltrate our government...it happens. He is a disgrace to me that has been documented to have lied to congress and the american people under oath multiple times. Like I said, if he has the goods on Trump, then get on national TV and spell it out with intricate details. Additionally, he is a spy by trade,,,,they lie for a living...he is good at it.

The OP is correct in one assumption- honest people do actually find the evidence clear. Just what we already know would have gotten Hillary impeached six times over.
Is using campaign dollars to pay off a pornstar impeachable in your eyes? I’m asking for a friend.

what about this @hopefultiger13 ? And if the Trump Tower meeting hypothetically was somehow illegal, then what is the Trump Dossier?
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/
Obama Campaign Rakes In Millions In Illegal Foreign Cash
  • 10/08/2012
Corruption: A new study suggests that President Obama's campaign systematically pursued foreign contributions to fuel his run for the presidency, a violation of law. Is America's democracy now for sale to the highest bidder?

The Government Accountability Institute, which is headed by Stanford University Professor Peter Schweizer, used sophisticated Internet investigative tools — including something called "spidering" software — to determine how the web is being used to raise political funds.

What it found should be of concern, since it suggests that many in Congress and, more importantly, the Obama campaign have systematically exploited loopholes in the law to raise millions of dollars overseas — a big chunk of it in the People's Republic of China.

How is this done? Through the mundane use of what's called in the credit-card world the Card Verification Value, or CVV. It's the three-digit number on the back of a card that helps positively identify that the person using the card has it in his or her possession. It's a key anti-fraud weapon, used by nearly all legitimate e-commerce businesses and charities.

Obama's campaign doesn't use it. Mitt Romney's does. So why the particular concern over Obama?

As the report notes, letting a flood of money into the political system with no verification of its source is an invitation to fraud — especially from overseas.

The report adds, "the Internet's ability to disintermediate campaign contributions on a mass scale, as well as outmoded and lax Federal Election Commission rules, make U.S. elections vulnerable to foreign influence."

Is Obama exploiting this? Under federal election law, contributions from foreign sources are prohibited. But the law also doesn't require a campaign to disclose the source of contributions less than $200, and it doesn't even have to keep records for those giving less than $50.

In September, for instance, Obama's campaign announced it had raised $181 million. But if you're looking for transparency, you won't find it: Just 2% of that amount — $3.6 million — has to be reported to the FEC.

Of special concern are funds flowing into the Obama campaign from foreign sources, especially China.

In 2008, Robert Roche, a U.S. businessman based in Shanghai with extensive commercial ties to the Chinese government, bought the website Obama.com.

Roche, a big-time bundler for Obama, was given a place of honor at the head table with Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at a 2011 state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao. Nothing illegal about that.

It's not clear Roche still even owns Obama.com. But this year, suspiciously, the site began sending visitors to the Obama campaign's donation page on the Web. Some 68% of Obama.com's visitors are foreign.

Similarly, the Obama re-election campaign itself seems to be encouraging illegal foreign contributions.

Its social media website, my.barackobama.com, gets about 20% of its visitors from foreign locations. Anyone who uses the website, says the GAI, "immediately begins receiving solicitations for donations."

However, "At no point ... is a visitor asked whether he or she can legally donate to a U.S. election," it notes.

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.

In 1996, Chinese agent Johnny Chung gave almost $100,000 to American politicians, much of it from powerful members of China's military. Chung reportedly gave $300,000 to President Clinton's campaign.

The Justice Department in 1997 launched two investigations of reported attempts of high-level Chinese officials to "buy influence" with U.S. politicians, especially the Democratic National Committee.

With the Internet, China seems to have found a road to political clout bigger than an eight-lane highway.

Under the current president, the U.S. has largely ceded control of the Western Pacific to China and let that nation's massive military buildup go unchallenged. Meanwhile, until recently, Obama soft-pedaled even the mildest criticisms of China's economic policies.

But then, why bite the hand that feeds you?
So your defense of trump is “but obama did it too.”

Ok guys,,,,clean your britches out from the party that the left had today.....its a mirage with a very tilted biased description of events being given by 80% of media. Here is a dose of reality.

So hush money paid to pornstars you had affairs with, isn't money paid to influence an election? I think Mark Levin is auditioning for a job in the Trump white house. Then he tries to conflate a government with the election of a preisdency, as if the two things have the same laws that apply to them. Lawyers lie, the deceive and they are paid to do so. This guy is paid to spin a narrative and act cocky while doing it.
Mark Levin is an interesting guy to hang your 'this is the real truth' narrative around his neck. Might want to research the guy first.

I get that he, like you, believes in the conspiracy of 'deep state'. But most of us out here in the real world haven't built our worldviews on emails we get from our uncles. I read the news, i don't pay attention to idiot talking heads like you apparently do.

Not going waste any of my time watching that. I already spent 15 minutes watching Hannity last night. I learned that this is all a criminal conspiracy headed by republican Rod Rosenstein. He is going after Trump to hide the many crimes that he and his criminal co-conspirators have committed - his co-conspirators of course being career law enforcement officials and Hilary Clinton. That makes total, logical sense. Trump is squeaky clean and these career law enforcement people are the criminals. I guess blue lives don’t matter.

While watching I thought “who the fake believes this shit?” Then I thought “oh yeah, tigergrowls.”

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Is using campaign dollars to pay off a pornstar impeachable in your eyes? I’m asking for a friend.

I don't think that having sex with a porn star is a crime (in or out of the oval office). Paying off a porn star using campaign money is indeed a crime. Impeachable by itself, not so much IMHO. However, that money was paid to keep that information out of the public eye in the days before the election. That's a cover up, pure and simple. While this information coming to light may or may not have changed the course of the election, I don't see a way that making it go away doesn't help Trump and letting it become public knowledge doesn't hurt him.

And contrary to Trumpian's beliefs, this election was a razor thin margin. Trump won by 70 electoral votes... 3 states provided those votes and Trump won them by a TOTAL off < 80K votes. That's close. Now if both those payments to porn stars become public knowledge the week before the election, does that change things? I don't think we can ever KNOW, but you could certainly make the argument that it did.

And that's where the campaign laws come in. They say you can't do stuff like that. Companies can't and individuals can't.

Trump is a master of providing a distraction when there's something he wants to go away. I think that this is Mueller's version of that. This is a real accusation of a crime. And that's something that the President can't ignore. He COULD be impeached for it. But this isn't what Mueller is really after. Nor is he after "collusion". He is investigating Russian involvement in the election.. that's his mandate. This Cohen stuff and Manaford coviction is putting pressure on Trump insiders to provide him with information.

Manaford's next trial is the real key. THAT'S the one where the Russian connections will come to light. Manaford was deeply in debt to Russian Ogliarchs. They "forgave" that debt when Manaford joined the Trump campaign. Manaford is a registered agent of a foreign government... He's been taking Russian cash for YEARS. And he became the campaign manager of the future President. Just think about that ... an agent of a foreign government that owes the Russians big time is running Trump's campaign.

Reactions: Casa_del_Tigre
Impeachable by itself, not so much IMHO.

Well hold on now, lets not forget what Lindsey Graham said about impeachment:

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,”

“Because impeachment is not about punishment,” he said. “Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Of course he was talking about Bill.

Reactions: clemben
Well hold on now, lets not forget what Lindsey Graham said about impeachment:

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role,”

“Because impeachment is not about punishment,” he said. “Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Of course he was talking about Bill.

But here you hit on the crux of the whole matter... I have no doubt that Graham believed what he was saying at the time (and for what it's worth, I agree with him... Bill Clinton should have been removed from office). But he'll never utter those words this time... because it's HIS guy this time. Just like probably 95% of this board. There are very few independents like myself here (and I have no idea whether you are or not).

The Trumpians on this board would be going absolutely nuts if HALF the stuff that Trump does and says were done by a President Hillary. But they defend Trump, not because of MAGA or morals or anything noble or complex... he's just their guy and the rules don't apply to HIM. On the other side, IF Hillary were President and doing the things Trump is doing, 90% of the people howling for Trump's head would be defending Hillary for the same thing. Rule of Law in this country is truly dead and the freaking monkeys are running the zoo.

The real winners in all of this (no matter how it turns out). The Russians.

I agree with pretty much all of that, emphasis on the quoted part. I guess I am an independent these days, hadn't thought about it in that context. I am normally for the party with more a conservative fiscal agenda, which is nobody now, but I can see the insanity of this current administration is just completely unacceptable.

But here you hit on the crux of the whole matter... I have no doubt that Graham believed what he was saying at the time (and for what it's worth, I agree with him... Bill Clinton should have been removed from office). But he'll never utter those words this time... because it's HIS guy this time. Just like probably 95% of this board. There are very few independents like myself here (and I have no idea whether you are or not).

The Trumpians on this board would be going absolutely nuts if HALF the stuff that Trump does and says were done by a President Hillary. But they defend Trump, not because of MAGA or morals or anything noble or complex... he's just their guy and the rules don't apply to HIM. On the other side, IF Hillary were President and doing the things Trump is doing, 90% of the people howling for Trump's head would be defending Hillary for the same thing. Rule of Law in this country is truly dead and the freaking monkeys are running the zoo.

They are winning. Educated americans nod and agree with a president who suggests that the free press is an enemy of the people.

Its not applicable.....nothing of value that can be measured(emails). This law is to stop foreign money coming in. They didnt receive anything period. This is like where they are trying to say the money payed to Stormy was an illegal campaign donation...wow...talk about reaching.

This meeting was part of the setup....the russian lawyer was sent by government operatives of which fusion gps is included with....entrapment. No one is going to blame candidate Trump for taking that meeting at all. I guess you heard the audio where that natzi Adam Schiff got the fake call from the Russian radio guys saying that had pictures of naked Trump and he was all in on receiving the information....that was sad and funny.
I challenge you to provide the legal definition of a contribution and use facts to demonstrate how it’s not an illegal contribution. Without using online editorial content.

Reactions: Rychek4
I challenge you to provide the legal definition of a contribution and use facts to demonstrate how it’s not an illegal contribution. Without using online editorial content.

Hi Einstein! You think you are smart I can tell. Well Trump contributed at least 66 million to his own presidential campaign in 2016 as documented by USA Today( is that good enough for you) Did I get a passing grade? If you want a copy of the law, look it up yourself.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-campaign-investment-hit-66-million/95178392/

Candidates can and do legally contribute to their own campaigns when they have the money to do it. This 130K or whatever of his money that went to hush the women at WORST is an unreported contribution and is the equivalent of jaywalking on level of crime. Commissar Obama ended up paying 375K fine for this previously. Now a whole lot of legal scholars including Alan Dershowitz who is not a republican say this money paid is not an illegal campaign contribution at all.

You guys need to quit hating on our Patriot President Trump and be appreciative of what he is doing to make our country better. I guarantee that most of you nimrods are making more money and doing better under President Trump and our country as a whole is doing better by any economic measure, so get off the gripe train.

They are winning. Educated americans nod and agree with a president who suggests that the free press is an enemy of the people.

Waaaa!! Waaaa!! The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

@hopefultiger13 I do agree with you here in the fact that most people will rationalize facts to agree with their idea of right and wrong and their perception of reality. People will always be more willing to forgive a politician that they agree with most or all of the time as opposed to someone they disagree with or despise. I honestly think I am firmly living in reality.

- I am a registered republican.
- I philosophically am a libertarian. My biggest problem with Trump is the missiles fired in the mideast, but have come to the conclusion that he is being forced to do more stuff internationally than he wanted. This is the one of the very few areas where he hasnt kept his campaign promises.
- I as a registered republican despise the Clintons and the Bushes due to what they did while in office.
- I despise Obama too of course due to what he did while in office.
- I supported Ron Paul heavily to the point that I voted for him in 2008 and 2012 as a write in candidate. I love Ron Paul, but he couldnt catch on in popularity and he was attacked by the left and the right due to his views.

As a citizen, I have to choose my presidential candidate by who will do stuff that I think will put America in the best position. I never cared much at all for Donald Trump before this. We watched his show when it was on and it was mildly entertaining at times. I was totally disillusioned and cynical of all politicians going into Obama's second term. I felt like the republicans and the democrats were selling our country down the river. I listened to Donald Trump as he started his campaign and most of what he said made sense to me. I thought we can keep doing the stupid crap thats been done forever and let these professional polticians do what they do or lets try something different. The more I listened to Trump, it galvanized my opinion that hey lets give this man a chance. Let an outsider into Washington and see what happens.

Trump has kept his campaign promises in work and effort while not completing all of them. I dont hold the lack of a wall against Trump as he cannot do that by himself. He has passed the biggest tax cut in history. He has eased regulatory burden on business. He has given us the lowest unemployment in history for minorities. He has done a hell of a job keeping his promises.

He is a flawed individual personally, but he is not my preacher. He is doing exceptional as POTUS though. The best that I can ever think of in over a 100 years. I do not have any built in reason to love Donald Trump no matter what. I would dump him in a minute if he started doing stuff that was contrary to his campaign promises. I separate him as a private citizen and as POTUS. The dude owned the MS Universe Pageant....nuff said. He loves women and everyone knew and no one cares. They shouldnt have paid any hush money honestly....it wouldnt have changed any votes. Big Bad Don is a mans man in a lot of respects.

The swamp is obviously after Trump. This is an all out attack never seen before in American history. Many republicans are involved in this also. Its as clear to me as the nose on your face. Its right there. The swamp does not want an outsider with no political experience to ride into Washington and quickly fix all the crap that they have created and let fester for decades......this will end a lot of the political class. They are out to take Trump down at any cost.

I don't think that having sex with a porn star is a crime (in or out of the oval office). Paying off a porn star using campaign money is indeed a crime. Impeachable by itself, not so much IMHO. However, that money was paid to keep that information out of the public eye in the days before the election. That's a cover up, pure and simple. While this information coming to light may or may not have changed the course of the election, I don't see a way that making it go away doesn't help Trump and letting it become public knowledge doesn't hurt him.

And contrary to Trumpian's beliefs, this election was a razor thin margin. Trump won by 70 electoral votes... 3 states provided those votes and Trump won them by a TOTAL off < 80K votes. That's close. Now if both those payments to porn stars become public knowledge the week before the election, does that change things? I don't think we can ever KNOW, but you could certainly make the argument that it did.

And that's where the campaign laws come in. They say you can't do stuff like that. Companies can't and individuals can't.

Trump is a master of providing a distraction when there's something he wants to go away. I think that this is Mueller's version of that. This is a real accusation of a crime. And that's something that the President can't ignore. He COULD be impeached for it. But this isn't what Mueller is really after. Nor is he after "collusion". He is investigating Russian involvement in the election.. that's his mandate. This Cohen stuff and Manaford coviction is putting pressure on Trump insiders to provide him with information.

Manaford's next trial is the real key. THAT'S the one where the Russian connections will come to light. Manaford was deeply in debt to Russian Ogliarchs. They "forgave" that debt when Manaford joined the Trump campaign. Manaford is a registered agent of a foreign government... He's been taking Russian cash for YEARS. And he became the campaign manager of the future President. Just think about that ... an agent of a foreign government that owes the Russians big time is running Trump's campaign.

He did not use campaign money. Its not illegal.

Not going waste any of my time watching that. I already spent 15 minutes watching Hannity last night. I learned that this is all a criminal conspiracy headed by republican Rod Rosenstein. He is going after Trump to hide the many crimes that he and his criminal co-conspirators have committed - his co-conspirators of course being career law enforcement officials and Hilary Clinton. That makes total, logical sense. Trump is squeaky clean and these career law enforcement people are the criminals. I guess blue lives don’t matter.

While watching I thought “who the fake believes this shit?” Then I thought “oh yeah, tigergrowls.”

Wait a second @nytigerfan I thought you came over to be with the good guys?

So hush money paid to pornstars you had affairs with, isn't money paid to influence an election? I think Mark Levin is auditioning for a job in the Trump white house. Then he tries to conflate a government with the election of a preisdency, as if the two things have the same laws that apply to them. Lawyers lie, the deceive and they are paid to do so. This guy is paid to spin a narrative and act cocky while doing it.
Mark Levin is an interesting guy to hang your 'this is the real truth' narrative around his neck. Might want to research the guy first.

I get that he, like you, believes in the conspiracy of 'deep state'. But most of us out here in the real world haven't built our worldviews on emails we get from our uncles. I read the news, i don't pay attention to idiot talking heads like you apparently do.

Correct! You get a star! LOL

Didnt say Trump did it, but saying Obama probably did.
That’s the problem with y’all two party system people.

You are the type of person that excuses a clemson player busted for pot because it’s not that big of a deal, but if USC has the same thing happen you’d talk about how they have an undisciplined program....

ADVERTISEMENT