ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Collusion is Becoming Clear to Honest People: Facts not Speculation

Reactions: VeniceTiger
The OP is correct in one assumption- honest people do actually find the evidence clear. Just what we already know would have gotten Hillary impeached six times over.

The OP is correct in one assumption- honest people do actually find the evidence clear. Just what we already know would have gotten Hillary impeached six times over.

Still waiting for "just what we already know". All you know is what was leaked by McCabe, Comey, Strzock, and Brennan. Comey, McCabe and Strzock have all been fired and will likely go to jail. So, what do you know other than the bullsh!t dossier and the BS Tower meeting with Jr.
The piece that I have referenced, states facts of testimoney, facts taken from FOIA documents, etc.
"The first line of evidence includes emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign."

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...ice-official-helped-dems-on-trump-russia-case

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Still waiting for "just what we already know". All you know is what was leaked by McCabe, Comey, Strzock, and Brennan. Comey, McCabe and Strzock have all been fired and will likely go to jail. So, what do you know other than the bullsh!t dossier and the BS Tower meeting with Jr.
The piece that I have referenced, states facts of testimoney, facts taken from FOIA documents, etc.
"The first line of evidence includes emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign."

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...ice-official-helped-dems-on-trump-russia-case

Negative Ghostrider the pattern is full.

Nope, not even close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact: It is illegal for a federal, state, or local campaign to take anything of value from a foreign national. That's pretty much directly from the law governing this.

Fact: Donald Trump Jr. set up a meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary Clinton. This is DIRECTLY from Donald Trump Jrs own emails that he released. That meeting took place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above facts are not in dispute. They happened.

Now whether any exchange of information took place. We don't know that (which is what the whole investigation is about). Trump and Trump Jr. both say that nothing came of this meeting. That may be true, but it's pretty important to note that both have lied every step of the way with regards to this meeting. First there was no meeting and it was Fake News. Then there was a meeting but it was about Russian adoptions. Now there was a meeting and it was about getting dirt on Hillary, but they didn't get any information. Why on earth would anyone believe that. OR that Trump senior didn't know?

It's certainly worth investigating.

It's also important to note that there's also pretty good chance that just the above facts are a crime. If you and I decide to kill someone and we meet with that purpose in mind, it doesn't matter that we never killed them (or even if we decided not to do it). We are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder when we decided to kill someone AND set up a meeting to further that end.

What really kills me here is that if Hillary had won the election and Chelsey Clinton had set up a meeting with the Russian to get dirt to use on Trump. I have NO DOUBT that You'd be howling for blood (along with Trump and Hannity) and immediate impeachment (and I'd be right there with you). But since it's your guy, you don't seem to mind as much.

Nope, not even close.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact: It is illegal for a federal, state, or local campaign to take anything of value from a foreign national. That's pretty much directly from the law governing this.

Fact: Donald Trump Jr. set up a meeting with the Russians in Trump Tower for the purpose of getting dirt on Hillary Clinton. This is DIRECTLY from Donald Trump Jrs own emails that he released. That meeting took place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now whether any exchange of information took place. We don't know that (which is what the whole investigation is about). Trump and Trump Jr. both say that nothing came of this meeting. That may be true, but it's pretty important to note that both have lied every step of the way with regards to this meeting. First there was no meeting and it was Fake News. Then there was a meeting but it was about Russian adoptions. Now there was a meeting and it was about getting dirt on Hillary, but they didn't get any information. Why on earth would anyone believe that. OR that Trump senior didn't know?

It's also important to note that there's also pretty good chance that just the above facts are a crime. If you and I decide to kill someone and we meet with that purpose in mind, it doesn't matter that we never killed them (or even if we decided not to do it). We are guilty of conspiracy to commit murder when we decided to kill someone AND set up a meeting to further that end.

What really kills me here is that if Hillary had won the election and Chelsey Clinton had set up a meeting with the Russian to get dirt to use on Trump. I have NO DOUBT that You'd be howling for blood (along with Trump and Hannity) and immediate impeachment (and I'd be right there with you). But since it's your guy, you don't seem to mind as much.

Sorry, you're wrong again.
Trump Jr didn't set anything up. He took a phone call from a guy who set him up. Facts are facts man. As soon as the obfuscation at the DOJ ends, and it will end, the truth is gonna be real hard for a lot of you to swallow.
None of you haters have ever answered the question that I've posted many times: Why is Rosenstein holding back the evidence? He could put an end to this right? Just let the American People see the evidence. Right? No, ole Rosy has got a lot to hide; including his signing at least one of the illegal FISA apps.
Oh, how I love the smell of impending VICTORY!

https://saraacarter.com/2016-trump-...ke-a-setup-by-russian-and-clinton-operatives/

One of you guys cited a law that a campaign cannot accept anything of value from a foreign entity. How do you explain, Hillary, the DNC, Glen Simpson Michael Steele and whatever Russians Steele conspired with?

Nope, not even close.

@hopefultiger13 , @Rychek4 , @clemben , @nytigerfan , @FLaw47 you guys know the Trump Tower meeting is a scam totally. This article lays the scam open for all to see.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives
By Lee Smith, RealClearInvestigations
August 13, 2018

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between high-ranking members of the Republican presidential campaign staff and a Russian lawyer with Kremlin ties remains the cornerstone of claims that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials. This view, that the real collusion may have taken place among those who arranged the meeting rather than the Trump officials who agreed to attend it, is supported by two disparate lines of evidence pulled together for the first time here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.

457191_5_.jpg

Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele, in contact before and after the election.
AP Photos/File
emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

They reveal that then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, the fourth-highest-ranking official at DOJ, coordinated before, during and after the election with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who did work for the Clinton campaign and Russians; and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was employed by Simpson.

457192_5_.jpg

Glenn Simpson, who worked for the Clinton campaign and Kremlin-tied lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
Deripaska's U.S. visa, which was revoked in 2006 because of his suspected ties to organized crime. In another sign of the overlapping strands of this story, when Special Counsel Robert Mueller was running the FBI in 2009, the bureau had asked Deripaska to contribute millions of dollars to help locate former FBI agent Robert Levinson, captured in Iran in 2007 while working for the CIA. Levinson remains missing.

The Ohr-Steele-Simpson correspondence appears to include references to the former British spy’s work for Fusion GPS on Trump’s ties to Russia. Months before the election, Steele wrote Ohr to say that he would be back in Washington soon "on business of mutual interest."

454675_5_.jpg

Resolving the visa problems of Oleg Deripaska, right, with Russia's President, Vladimir Putin, was a focus of the Ohr-Simpson-Steele correspondence.
AP Photo
October 31, 2016 report, Bruce Ohr took over the work of relaying Fusion GPS’ opposition research on the Trump campaign directly to the FBI.

The culmination of their combined efforts, the 35-page dossier of unverified Trump/Russia connections, was used by the FBI to secure a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. The Department of Justice did not respond to RealClearInvestigations’ requests for comment, nor did Glenn Simpson's lawyer, Joshua Levy.

The second line of evidence reframing the Trump Tower meeting -- after the Ohr-Steele-Simpson correspondence – was first reported in June by RealClearInvestigations. It shows that, starting in March 2016, FBI confidential sources and other figures associated with Western intelligence services and the Clinton campaign approached the Trump team promising damaging information on Clinton. The Trump Tower meeting appears to have been the most successful of these approaches, since it was the one instance where the Trump campaign signaled it was willing to receive incriminating information on its opponent.

These two strands of evidence – the DOJ’s collaboration with Clinton-paid researchers and efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia – came together in midtown Manhattan on June 9, 2016 at Trump Tower.

At the center of it all was Fusion GPS, which had two clients whose interests were served by the Trump Tower meeting: the Russians and the Clinton campaign.

457193_5_.jpg

Natalia Veselnitskaya, who employed Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS and dined with him the nights before and after the Trump Tower meeting.
AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko, File
sworn Senate testimony last year, Simpson claimed the meeting corroborated one of the key claims made in the reports filed by Fusion GPS contractor Steele: “Trump and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals.”

Nonetheless, Simpson also testified that he had no knowledge of the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and others until it was reported a year later. There is reason to doubt that account.

In fact, the Russian lawyer at the center of the meeting, Natalia Veselnitskaya, was his client.

She has publicly stated that she used talking points developed by Simpson for the Russian government in that discussion. Kremlin officials also posted the allegations on the Prosecutor General’s website, and shared them with visiting U.S. congressional delegations.

In addition, Simpson has testified that he had dinner with Veselnitskaya the night before the meeting and the night after.

457217_5_.jpg

Rinat Akhmetshin, Trump Tower meeting attendee, photographed at a distance in 2016 after a documentary screening in Washington.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty via AP
when Ohr recorded that Simpson told him, “Much of the collection about the Trump campaign ties to Russia comes from a former Russian intelligence officer (? not entirely clear) who lives in the U.S.”

Veselnitskaya hired Simpson in spring 2014 for work that lasted, according to Simpson’s Senate testimony, until “mid to late 2016.”

Fusion GPS assisted Veselnitskaya -- representing Pyotr Katsyv and his son Denis, both Kremlin-tied businessmen -- in her campaign to repeal U.S. legislation sanctioning Russian officials under the 2012 Magnitsky Act, which was named for Sergei Magnitsky, a Russian corruption whistleblower who died in police custody. Simpson, sources told RealClearInvestigations, was tasked with running a smear campaign against the driving force behind those sanctions, Chicago-born financier William Browder, who had employed Magnitsky.

457221_5_.jpg

William Browder, whose complaint to the Justice Department that Simpson was acting as a foreign agent was ignored.
AP Photo/Virginia Mayo, File
inquiry to the Justice Department in March 2017 on the status of Browder’s complaint. It has still not responded to Browder’s complaint.

With Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly speaking to Special Counsel Robert Mueller about the Trump Tower meeting, congressional Republicans are pushing back on the interpretation of the meeting as evidence of Trump collusion with Russia. They argue that the meeting shows the collusion is between Russia and the Clinton campaign.

“Simpson approached the Clinton campaign through its law firm and said he could dig up dirt on Trump and Russia,” said one congressional investigator. “The difference between the Trump and Clinton campaigns’ willingness to take dirt on its opponent is that the Clintons went through with it and paid for it. While their source, Glenn Simpson, was working for a Russian oligarch” -- a reference to the Katsyv connection.

457218_5_.jpg

Rob Goldstone, the British music publicist who enticed Donald Trump Jr. to the Trump Tower meeting.
AP Photo
testified before Congress that he now regrets his part in it.

457222_5_.jpg

Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr., to the right of Donald Trump on the campaign trail.
AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
According to the dossier, Trump himself as well as aides Paul Manafort and Carter Page were in clandestine contact with the Russian government. “If that was really the case,” former FBI agent Mark Wauck told RealClearInvestigtions, “it’s not clear why the Russian government needed a British music publicist to make an overture. And why would Moscow need to send a Russian lawyer who didn’t speak English to Trump Tower? That tends to confirm that the meeting was intended as a setup.”

On June 9, 2016, Goldstone brought Veselnitskaya to meet with Trump Jr., Manafort and Jared Kushner at Trump Tower. The senior Trump campaign officials were disappointed to find out that she wanted to talk about Browder and his associates.

Trump Jr. cut the appointment with Veselnitskaya short. But if this were a sting operation, engineered by Simpson, with likely assistance from Justice Department officials he is now known to have been in regular contact with, the damage had already been done.

“The purpose of the meeting,” one congressional investigator told RCI, “was to substantiate the Clinton-funded dossier alleging that Trump was taking dirt on his rivals from the Russians.”

you guys know the Trump Tower meeting is a scam totally. This article lays the scam open for all to see.
I'd break this down point by point, but last time I did that you just hand-waved it away instead of responding in kind. I'm afraid your credibility is lacking at this point.

I'd break this down point by point, but last time I did that you just hand-waved it away instead of responding in kind. I'm afraid your credibility is lacking at this point.

Quit being so pompous @Rychek4 I got as much internet credibility as you by far....LOL. Forgive me if I do not despair over your negative assessments. Please though go ahead and break this down if you can. I would be happy to read your analysis.

Quit being so pompous @Rychek4 I got as much internet credibility as you by far....LOL. Forgive me if I do not despair over your negative assessments. Please though go ahead and break this down if you can. I would be happy to read your analysis.

No need I got this. There was no collusion. Then trump admitted there was collusion, so now the sheep are being told the collusion was a setup by Hilary, so it does not count.

Reactions: clemben
Quit being so pompous @Rychek4 I got as much internet credibility as you by far....LOL.
Nope, I tried to reason with you before, you waved it off without a thoughtful response, and continue to post articles from places, like I referred to earlier in this thread, have ratings such as:

However, editorially IBT is clearly a Questionable source with promotion of right wing conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

When I say you have lost credibility, I also mean to say, there is no point in engaging you because you don't have the ability to be self reflective.

@hopefultiger13 , @Rychek4 , @clemben , @nytigerfan , @FLaw47 you guys know the Trump Tower meeting is a scam totally. This article lays the scam open for all to see.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2016 Trump Tower Meeting Looks Increasingly Like a Setup by Russian and Clinton Operatives
By Lee Smith, RealClearInvestigations
August 13, 2018

The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between high-ranking members of the Republican presidential campaign staff and a Russian lawyer with Kremlin ties remains the cornerstone of claims that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election.

A growing body of evidence, however, indicates that the meeting may have been a setup -- part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign involving Hillary Clinton operatives employed by Kremlin-linked figures and Department of Justice officials. This view, that the real collusion may have taken place among those who arranged the meeting rather than the Trump officials who agreed to attend it, is supported by two disparate lines of evidence pulled together for the first time here: newly released records and a pattern of efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia.

457191_5_.jpg

Bruce Ohr and Christopher Steele, in contact before and after the election.
AP Photos/File
emails, texts, and memos recently turned over to Congress by the Department of Justice. They show how closely senior Justice Department officials and the Federal Bureau of Investigation worked with employees of Fusion GPS, a Washington-based research firm reportedly paid $1 million by Clinton operatives to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign.

They reveal that then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, the fourth-highest-ranking official at DOJ, coordinated before, during and after the election with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who did work for the Clinton campaign and Russians; and former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who was employed by Simpson.

457192_5_.jpg

Glenn Simpson, who worked for the Clinton campaign and Kremlin-tied lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.
AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais
Deripaska's U.S. visa, which was revoked in 2006 because of his suspected ties to organized crime. In another sign of the overlapping strands of this story, when Special Counsel Robert Mueller was running the FBI in 2009, the bureau had asked Deripaska to contribute millions of dollars to help locate former FBI agent Robert Levinson, captured in Iran in 2007 while working for the CIA. Levinson remains missing.

The Ohr-Steele-Simpson correspondence appears to include references to the former British spy’s work for Fusion GPS on Trump’s ties to Russia. Months before the election, Steele wrote Ohr to say that he would be back in Washington soon "on business of mutual interest."

454675_5_.jpg

Resolving the visa problems of Oleg Deripaska, right, with Russia's President, Vladimir Putin, was a focus of the Ohr-Simpson-Steele correspondence.
AP Photo
October 31, 2016 report, Bruce Ohr took over the work of relaying Fusion GPS’ opposition research on the Trump campaign directly to the FBI.

The culmination of their combined efforts, the 35-page dossier of unverified Trump/Russia connections, was used by the FBI to secure a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. The Department of Justice did not respond to RealClearInvestigations’ requests for comment, nor did Glenn Simpson's lawyer, Joshua Levy.

The second line of evidence reframing the Trump Tower meeting -- after the Ohr-Steele-Simpson correspondence – was first reported in June by RealClearInvestigations. It shows that, starting in March 2016, FBI confidential sources and other figures associated with Western intelligence services and the Clinton campaign approached the Trump team promising damaging information on Clinton. The Trump Tower meeting appears to have been the most successful of these approaches, since it was the one instance where the Trump campaign signaled it was willing to receive incriminating information on its opponent.

These two strands of evidence – the DOJ’s collaboration with Clinton-paid researchers and efforts to connect the Trump campaign to Russia – came together in midtown Manhattan on June 9, 2016 at Trump Tower.

At the center of it all was Fusion GPS, which had two clients whose interests were served by the Trump Tower meeting: the Russians and the Clinton campaign.

457193_5_.jpg

Natalia Veselnitskaya, who employed Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS and dined with him the nights before and after the Trump Tower meeting.
AP Photo/Alexander Zemlianichenko, File
sworn Senate testimony last year, Simpson claimed the meeting corroborated one of the key claims made in the reports filed by Fusion GPS contractor Steele: “Trump and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals.”

Nonetheless, Simpson also testified that he had no knowledge of the meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and others until it was reported a year later. There is reason to doubt that account.

In fact, the Russian lawyer at the center of the meeting, Natalia Veselnitskaya, was his client.

She has publicly stated that she used talking points developed by Simpson for the Russian government in that discussion. Kremlin officials also posted the allegations on the Prosecutor General’s website, and shared them with visiting U.S. congressional delegations.

In addition, Simpson has testified that he had dinner with Veselnitskaya the night before the meeting and the night after.

457217_5_.jpg

Rinat Akhmetshin, Trump Tower meeting attendee, photographed at a distance in 2016 after a documentary screening in Washington.
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty via AP
when Ohr recorded that Simpson told him, “Much of the collection about the Trump campaign ties to Russia comes from a former Russian intelligence officer (? not entirely clear) who lives in the U.S.”

Veselnitskaya hired Simpson in spring 2014 for work that lasted, according to Simpson’s Senate testimony, until “mid to late 2016.”

Fusion GPS assisted Veselnitskaya -- representing Pyotr Katsyv and his son Denis, both Kremlin-tied businessmen -- in her campaign to repeal U.S. legislation sanctioning Russian officials under the 2012 Magnitsky Act, which was named for Sergei Magnitsky, a Russian corruption whistleblower who died in police custody. Simpson, sources told RealClearInvestigations, was tasked with running a smear campaign against the driving force behind those sanctions, Chicago-born financier William Browder, who had employed Magnitsky.

457221_5_.jpg

William Browder, whose complaint to the Justice Department that Simpson was acting as a foreign agent was ignored.
AP Photo/Virginia Mayo, File
inquiry to the Justice Department in March 2017 on the status of Browder’s complaint. It has still not responded to Browder’s complaint.

With Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly speaking to Special Counsel Robert Mueller about the Trump Tower meeting, congressional Republicans are pushing back on the interpretation of the meeting as evidence of Trump collusion with Russia. They argue that the meeting shows the collusion is between Russia and the Clinton campaign.

“Simpson approached the Clinton campaign through its law firm and said he could dig up dirt on Trump and Russia,” said one congressional investigator. “The difference between the Trump and Clinton campaigns’ willingness to take dirt on its opponent is that the Clintons went through with it and paid for it. While their source, Glenn Simpson, was working for a Russian oligarch” -- a reference to the Katsyv connection.

457218_5_.jpg

Rob Goldstone, the British music publicist who enticed Donald Trump Jr. to the Trump Tower meeting.
AP Photo
testified before Congress that he now regrets his part in it.

457222_5_.jpg

Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr., to the right of Donald Trump on the campaign trail.
AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
According to the dossier, Trump himself as well as aides Paul Manafort and Carter Page were in clandestine contact with the Russian government. “If that was really the case,” former FBI agent Mark Wauck told RealClearInvestigtions, “it’s not clear why the Russian government needed a British music publicist to make an overture. And why would Moscow need to send a Russian lawyer who didn’t speak English to Trump Tower? That tends to confirm that the meeting was intended as a setup.”

On June 9, 2016, Goldstone brought Veselnitskaya to meet with Trump Jr., Manafort and Jared Kushner at Trump Tower. The senior Trump campaign officials were disappointed to find out that she wanted to talk about Browder and his associates.

Trump Jr. cut the appointment with Veselnitskaya short. But if this were a sting operation, engineered by Simpson, with likely assistance from Justice Department officials he is now known to have been in regular contact with, the damage had already been done.

“The purpose of the meeting,” one congressional investigator told RCI, “was to substantiate the Clinton-funded dossier alleging that Trump was taking dirt on his rivals from the Russians.”

Ok, so let me get this straight:

1. There was no meeting between any of Trump's staff or Trump and the Russians. Trump didn't even have anyone to call in Russia.
2. Ok, there was a meeting, but it was about Russian adoptions.
3. Ok, the meeting wasn't about Russian Adoptions, it was to get dirt on Clinton (but we didn't get any) and it was not illegal in any way.

Now we have the following:

4. Ok the meeting may have been illegal, BUT HILLARY and the DEEP STATE set us up and we didn't get any dirt

Am I following correctly?

OK. I just have three questions..

1. If this was a set up to cause Trump problems during the campaign, why didn't the "meeting" come to light during the campaign? I mean the whole point is to keep him from being elected right? So wouldn't you have a plan to get that meeting into the press pretty quickly?

2. If the meeting was a set up, why did it come to nothing? Don Jr. has repeatedly stated that it was a "nothing" meeting. IF you are setting a trap for someone, shouldn't you have some bait/dirt for Trump Jr. to take? I'd think they would have some "dirt" ready to trade (even if it was fake dirt).

3. If the meeting was a set up and intended to frame Trump, how come it wasn't recorded/taped? That would be the most damaging thing right? And we know how sharp Trump is on security with his "Dog" able to record private conversations in the White House situation room. How hard would it have been to have at least a voice recording of the meeting?

So as a moderate, I don't have some crazy loyalty to Hillary (or Trump). But this crap you are peddling doesn't pass the sniff test IMHO. Here are just a few things you guys are asking me to believe:

A. Climate change is a hoax by the Chinese government to hurt American companies. Thousands of scientists around the world are faking their data to get grants and apparently to screw America. And they've fooled almost every country in the world. Only a few Republicans and Energy companies are speaking the truth.

B. There's a HUGE plot by the heads of the FBI/DOJ and all our intelligence agencies (16 or so I believe) to "get" Trump. For some reason, all these folks (some of them lifelong Republicans and even some Trump appointees) have forsaken their oaths to serve the US and thrown in with Hillary in an attempt to subvert our democratic process and keep Trump out of office.

C. AND let's certainly not forget the latest and greatest by OrangeElvis and his hardworking team at QAnon. Hillary is running a child trafficing ring out of a Pizza Hut AND that both Tom Hanks and Stephen Speilburg are child molesters. This fact is being covered up by people in "high places" b/c they are critical of Trump.

That's a lot to believe...

Or MAYBE, JUST MAYBE a guy who demonstratively lies a LOT to both make himself look good and others look bad is (gasp!) LYING AGAIN.

You guys are so pathetic--Hillary set up these meetings through fusion and Christopher Steele now??

Do you see how you just keep inventing--we tried Strzok and 'THE MEMO' but that was a bust bc we didn't even read the FISA warrants and were hoping the sheep would take our word for it and didn't think the FBI would actually release the redacted warrant, which shows we are bunch of liars, whoops...

Well, it was still Hillary!! So, umm...the DNC hacked itself...no not sticking...on to Ohr and Fusion GPS despite the initial payments coming from--gasp--a conservative newspaper!!

Trump Jr was set up--by the Russians to gain further leverage on Trump Sr. Here is an idea--don't take the meeting (OR IS IT MEETINGS PLURAL RUDY G??). Don't respond in an email "If its what you say it is, I love it" and then lie to Hannity in a changing story that Hope Hicks and Pres Trump helped to try and cover up with a statement of more lies.

But you don't care about why Hope Hicks was back on Air Force One, right? No witness tampering worry or OBSTRUCTION of justice, right? OHR!!!

Why not--because you hate the actual evidence in plain sight and prefer QAnon narratives and utter ridiculousness bc of partisanship...

If Hillary did something wrong with the Clinton Foundation (also see Trump Foundation) or Benghazi or she bribed those other dept heads to make the uranium one deal go through--no problem. Throw her in jail (although she lost the election and is not the president and a private citizen I will remind you...and it would be unprecedented for a sitting president to go after a former political opponent in our nations history but whatevs).

But please ask yourself this question--where is my line for when I would stop supporting Trump? What could be found out that would make me stop supporting him? If you can't find that line then you have abandoned the rule of law for our elected officials and you are the problem...

Umm...this shows me you have been trying not to learn about what the Trump campaign has actually done and are trying not to educate yourself.

Learn the name Calk for one. Now we have a campaign chairman, deputy campaign chairman, and a member of the transition team with the presidents son-in-law engaged in QUID PRO QUO--that thing you all hate Hillary for with no actual evidence...(and again, I don't care if the president didn't do anything--the probe is to find out if anyone in the campaign did and the actual indictments are coming...no--they are happening as I'm writing this...)

Over 70 fully documented footnotes. Read it and weep.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-scheme-to-clear-clinton-and-frame-trump.html

https://www.amazon.com/Gregg-Jarrett/e/B07CV8ZKC6/

You guys are pitiful, have no documentation for anything you're claiming and refuse to believe email, text, and other gov't documents that verify everything I've said.
No worries, the TRUTH is coming out of the DOJ, a painful drip after painful drip. Like Chinese water torture.
I see no one still will answer my question about Rosenstein obstructing Congress.
If you don't understand that Clinton and DNC paid for the RUSSIAN dossier and that is an established fact, then YOU are the ones not educating yourselves.
At no time in American history has so many top brass of an Executive agency, been fired, demoted, or just simply walked away from their job. WHY? You don't know because you're caught up with msm propaganda.

Over 70 fully documented footnotes. Read it and weep.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-scheme-to-clear-clinton-and-frame-trump.html

https://www.amazon.com/Gregg-Jarrett/e/B07CV8ZKC6/

You guys are pitiful, have no documentation for anything you're claiming and refuse to believe email, text, and other gov't documents that verify everything I've said.
No worries, the TRUTH is coming out of the DOJ, a painful drip after painful drip. Like Chinese water torture.
I see no one still will answer my question about Rosenstein obstructing Congress.
If you don't understand that Clinton and DNC paid for the RUSSIAN dossier and that is an established fact, then YOU are the ones not educating yourselves.
At no time in American history has so many top brass of an Executive agency, been fired, demoted, or just simply walked away from their job. WHY? You don't know because you're caught up with msm propaganda.

I'll answer the Rosenstein question for you...

The DOJ turned a bunch of documents over to the House Intel committee earlier this year/late last year. The chair of that committee... Nunes secretly went to the white house and briefed Trump on the investigation INTO Trump. Essentially tipping the hand of the DOJ and telling the person who is being investigated everything. And by the way. Nunes and Trump both LIED about the briefing until they were cold busted by a leak and a freedom of info request for White House visitor logs.

Now I get that the DOJ does have to turn over the documentation. That's clear. But knowing that the head of the committee that's supposed to be leading the congressional investigation has already tipped off the president once (and lied about it), I'd drag my feet as well. BTW, you do know that Rosenstein is a Trump appointee don't you? You do know that he's a life long Republican right? Yet for some reason, he is a Hillary lover? Come on!

And the dossier doesn't have a damn thing to do with the meeting in Trump Tower. As I said above. That meeting happened. No documentation? Trump Jr's own emails prove that AND that he was trying to get dirt.

Well, if you're just going to outright lie, I don't see why I should engage.
I tend to agree. Trumpism has become a fundamentalist faith impervious to reality or rational discourse. Their alternative "facts" are not open to contrary evidence. The defenses of Trump are the dumbest things I've heard since Bill Clinton said, "It depends on what your definition of "is" is."

Nope, I tried to reason with you before, you waved it off without a thoughtful response, and continue to post articles from places, like I referred to earlier in this thread, have ratings such as:

However, editorially IBT is clearly a Questionable source with promotion of right wing conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

When I say you have lost credibility, I also mean to say, there is no point in engaging you because you don't have the ability to be self reflective.

You need to look in the mirror....acting like a big snowflake! I right you wrong....know that.

Ok, so let me get this straight:

1. There was no meeting between any of Trump's staff or Trump and the Russians. Trump didn't even have anyone to call in Russia.
2. Ok, there was a meeting, but it was about Russian adoptions.
3. Ok, the meeting wasn't about Russian Adoptions, it was to get dirt on Clinton (but we didn't get any) and it was not illegal in any way.

Now we have the following:

4. Ok the meeting may have been illegal, BUT HILLARY and the DEEP STATE set us up and we didn't get any dirt

Am I following correctly?

OK. I just have three questions..

1. If this was a set up to cause Trump problems during the campaign, why didn't the "meeting" come to light during the campaign? I mean the whole point is to keep him from being elected right? So wouldn't you have a plan to get that meeting into the press pretty quickly?

2. If the meeting was a set up, why did it come to nothing? Don Jr. has repeatedly stated that it was a "nothing" meeting. IF you are setting a trap for someone, shouldn't you have some bait/dirt for Trump Jr. to take? I'd think they would have some "dirt" ready to trade (even if it was fake dirt).

3. If the meeting was a set up and intended to frame Trump, how come it wasn't recorded/taped? That would be the most damaging thing right? And we know how sharp Trump is on security with his "Dog" able to record private conversations in the White House situation room. How hard would it have been to have at least a voice recording of the meeting?

So as a moderate, I don't have some crazy loyalty to Hillary (or Trump). But this crap you are peddling doesn't pass the sniff test IMHO. Here are just a few things you guys are asking me to believe:

A. Climate change is a hoax by the Chinese government to hurt American companies. Thousands of scientists around the world are faking their data to get grants and apparently to screw America. And they've fooled almost every country in the world. Only a few Republicans and Energy companies are speaking the truth.

B. There's a HUGE plot by the heads of the FBI/DOJ and all our intelligence agencies (16 or so I believe) to "get" Trump. For some reason, all these folks (some of them lifelong Republicans and even some Trump appointees) have forsaken their oaths to serve the US and thrown in with Hillary in an attempt to subvert our democratic process and keep Trump out of office.

C. AND let's certainly not forget the latest and greatest by OrangeElvis and his hardworking team at QAnon. Hillary is running a child trafficing ring out of a Pizza Hut AND that both Tom Hanks and Stephen Speilburg are child molesters. This fact is being covered up by people in "high places" b/c they are critical of Trump.

That's a lot to believe...

Or MAYBE, JUST MAYBE a guy who demonstratively lies a LOT to both make himself look good and others look bad is (gasp!) LYING AGAIN.

Wrong again....I will give you credit for typing all this up though...LOL

I'll answer the Rosenstein question for you...

The DOJ turned a bunch of documents over to the House Intel committee earlier this year/late last year. The chair of that committee... Nunes secretly went to the white house and briefed Trump on the investigation INTO Trump. Essentially tipping the hand of the DOJ and telling the person who is being investigated everything. And by the way. Nunes and Trump both LIED about the briefing until they were cold busted by a leak and a freedom of info request for White House visitor logs.

Now I get that the DOJ does have to turn over the documentation. That's clear. But knowing that the head of the committee that's supposed to be leading the congressional investigation has already tipped off the president once (and lied about it), I'd drag my feet as well. BTW, you do know that Rosenstein is a Trump appointee don't you? You do know that he's a life long Republican right? Yet for some reason, he is a Hillary lover? Come on!

And the dossier doesn't have a damn thing to do with the meeting in Trump Tower. As I said above. That meeting happened. No documentation? Trump Jr's own emails prove that AND that he was trying to get dirt.

Its not illegal to try and get dirt on your opponent in American political campaigns at all and Trump has stated that the meeting was taken to see what was going to be presented. There is nothing illegal or even inappropriate there. This happens all over the US in every political campaign from local to national races. What do you think the Access Hollywood tape was for? Geez!!....you guys are hanging on to flimsy strings because you got nothing after all this time.

I tend to agree. Trumpism has become a fundamentalist faith impervious to reality or rational discourse. Their alternative "facts" are not open to contrary evidence. The defenses of Trump are the dumbest things I've heard since Bill Clinton said, "It depends on what your definition of "is" is."

There is a definitive right and wrong and its easy to see with hard facts and multiple high profile DOJ/FBI employees being fired with more to come that there was an illegal frame operation done on candidate Trump. McCabe...gone, Strzok...gone....and not by Trump, but by their employers. This was a defacto coup de tat attempt to overturn a legal US election...an overthrow attempt. Commissar Obama had set the skeletal structure of the American KGB in his 8 years and a lot of them stayed to work for him when he left. John Brennan is documented supporter of communism...he admitted that he voted for the communist party candidate in a US Presidential election. Donald Trump swept in to take this country back for the legal US citizens.

Its disgraceful and the blind irrational hatred of Donald Trump for what he represents is causing the liberals, never trumpers, et al to debase themselves with no honor sanctioning this illegal activity because of hate for what Trump stands for. You globalist village people just leave the US and go to whatever socialist country you want to live so you can be happy. This is the free United States of America , one nation under God and we arent giving the country up to globalists, socialists, communists at all ever. Donald Trump is an American Patriot and he is for America. MAGA!

There is a definitive right and wrong and its easy to see with hard facts and multiple high profile DOJ/FBI employees being fired with more to come that there was an illegal frame operation done on candidate Trump. McCabe...gone, Strzok...gone....and not by Trump, but by their employers. This was a defacto coup de tat attempt to overturn a legal US election...an overthrow attempt. Commissar Obama had set the skeletal structure of the American KGB in his 8 years and a lot of them stayed to work for him when he left. John Brennan is documented supporter of communism...he admitted that he voted for the communist party candidate in a US Presidential election. Donald Trump swept in to take this country back for the legal US citizens.

Its disgraceful and the blind irrational hatred of Donald Trump for what he represents is causing the liberals, never trumpers, et al to debase themselves with no honor sanctioning this illegal activity because of hate for what Trump stands for. You globalist village people just leave the US and go to whatever socialist country you want to live so you can be happy. This is the free United States of America , one nation under God and we arent giving the country up to globalists, socialists, communists at all ever. Donald Trump is an American Patriot and he is for America. MAGA!

“This is a free country. And anyone who disagrees with me should leave.” You are gonna spin right off this planet man. Give your wife/sister my best.

“This is a free country. And anyone who disagrees with me should leave.” You are gonna spin right off this planet man. Give your wife/sister my best.

I am saying if anyone disagrees with our US constitution, freedoms, and requirements to respect all laws and wants to assist or agrees with transforming our culture into a more socialist/communist form then go ahead and leave, because the freedom loving Patriots of this country will not let that happen. If you cannot understand that, then I do not know what to say and feel sorry for you. If you cannot see what is happening, then I also feel sorry for you.

You need to look in the mirror....acting like a big snowflake! I right you wrong....know that.
I have looked in the mirror. I wrote a huge post on Facebook to my family when Trump got elected that we need to give him a chance and support him and our country. It was only after I did my homework, read the news (multiple sources), listened to the President speak (and lie) and watched the policies that he implemented (Tariffs, Child separation, etc) that I changed my mind. I used facts and logic and evidence to make my decision. How did you get here, because it wasn't using those things.

But look here, you ASKED me to respond point by point earlier in the thread and I said: No, you won't debate in an honest way.

But someone else did break it down, and how did you respond:

Call me a snowflake? Fine, I've got thicker skin than that, but you couldn't have done a better job than above proving why nobody should listen to you, because you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Edit: also you should stop drunk posting at 1am.

Its not illegal to try and get dirt on your opponent in American political campaigns at all and Trump has stated that the meeting was taken to see what was going to be presented. There is nothing illegal or even inappropriate there. This happens all over the US in every political campaign from local to national races. What do you think the Access Hollywood tape was for? Geez!!....you guys are hanging on to flimsy strings because you got nothing after all this time.

No, no, no. Jesus. It is illegal for a campaign to receive anything of value from a foreign national. What part of that don't you understand?

Reactions: nytigerfan

So what part is wrong? Trump claiming that he didn't have anyone to call in Russia. he said that on camera.

The part where he dictated the response for Trump Jr's meeting? Trump's own lawyers said that in a statement to Mueller's team.

The part where the meeting gets set up by Don Jr with the purpose of getting dirt? That's from Jr's own emails.

And again, everyone involved lied their asses off every step of the way. Why don't you check and see how many times Jared and Trump Jr. have had to "revise" their statements to the FBI because the "forgot" stuff. Hell Jared even "forgot" that he stopped by the Russian Embassy and used an encrypted line to speak to the Russians.

Dude, if Hillary had won the election and half this stuff was going on, you and FoxNews would be going nuts (and you'd be right to do so). It's all good though, because it's Donald Trump...

I have looked in the mirror. I wrote a huge post on Facebook to my family when Trump got elected that we need to give him a chance and support him and our country. It was only after I did my homework, read the news (multiple sources), listened to the President speak (and lie) and watched the policies that he implemented (Tariffs, Child separation, etc) that I changed my mind. I used facts and logic and evidence to make my decision. How did you get here, because it wasn't using those things.

But look here, you ASKED me to respond point by point earlier in the thread and I said: No, you won't debate in an honest way.

But someone else did break it down, and how did you respond:

Call me a snowflake? Fine, I've got thicker skin than that, but you couldn't have done a better job than above proving why nobody should listen to you, because you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Edit: also you should stop drunk posting at 1am.

I dont drink @Rychek4 I work overnight. I think you are conscientious, but just wrong. It is what is.....we disagree on right and wrong....it happens.

So what part is wrong? Trump claiming that he didn't have anyone to call in Russia. he said that on camera.

The part where he dictated the response for Trump Jr's meeting? Trump's own lawyers said that in a statement to Mueller's team.

The part where the meeting gets set up by Don Jr with the purpose of getting dirt? That's from Jr's own emails.

And again, everyone involved lied their asses off every step of the way. Why don't you check and see how many times Jared and Trump Jr. have had to "revise" their statements to the FBI because the "forgot" stuff. Hell Jared even "forgot" that he stopped by the Russian Embassy and used an encrypted line to speak to the Russians.

Dude, if Hillary had won the election and half this stuff was going on, you and FoxNews would be going nuts (and you'd be right to do so). It's all good though, because it's Donald Trump...

This Trump Tower meeting is a dud for the left and its a sign of the desperation that you are hanging all this hope on it. We will see how it plays out.

No, no, no. Jesus. It is illegal for a campaign to receive anything of value from a foreign national. What part of that don't you understand?

what about this @hopefultiger13 ? And if the Trump Tower meeting hypothetically was somehow illegal, then what is the Trump Dossier?
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-campaign-raises-illegal-cash-overseas/
Obama Campaign Rakes In Millions In Illegal Foreign Cash
  • 10/08/2012
Corruption: A new study suggests that President Obama's campaign systematically pursued foreign contributions to fuel his run for the presidency, a violation of law. Is America's democracy now for sale to the highest bidder?

The Government Accountability Institute, which is headed by Stanford University Professor Peter Schweizer, used sophisticated Internet investigative tools — including something called "spidering" software — to determine how the web is being used to raise political funds.

What it found should be of concern, since it suggests that many in Congress and, more importantly, the Obama campaign have systematically exploited loopholes in the law to raise millions of dollars overseas — a big chunk of it in the People's Republic of China.

How is this done? Through the mundane use of what's called in the credit-card world the Card Verification Value, or CVV. It's the three-digit number on the back of a card that helps positively identify that the person using the card has it in his or her possession. It's a key anti-fraud weapon, used by nearly all legitimate e-commerce businesses and charities.

Obama's campaign doesn't use it. Mitt Romney's does. So why the particular concern over Obama?

As the report notes, letting a flood of money into the political system with no verification of its source is an invitation to fraud — especially from overseas.

The report adds, "the Internet's ability to disintermediate campaign contributions on a mass scale, as well as outmoded and lax Federal Election Commission rules, make U.S. elections vulnerable to foreign influence."

Is Obama exploiting this? Under federal election law, contributions from foreign sources are prohibited. But the law also doesn't require a campaign to disclose the source of contributions less than $200, and it doesn't even have to keep records for those giving less than $50.

In September, for instance, Obama's campaign announced it had raised $181 million. But if you're looking for transparency, you won't find it: Just 2% of that amount — $3.6 million — has to be reported to the FEC.

Of special concern are funds flowing into the Obama campaign from foreign sources, especially China.

In 2008, Robert Roche, a U.S. businessman based in Shanghai with extensive commercial ties to the Chinese government, bought the website Obama.com.

Roche, a big-time bundler for Obama, was given a place of honor at the head table with Obama and first lady Michelle Obama at a 2011 state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao. Nothing illegal about that.

It's not clear Roche still even owns Obama.com. But this year, suspiciously, the site began sending visitors to the Obama campaign's donation page on the Web. Some 68% of Obama.com's visitors are foreign.

Similarly, the Obama re-election campaign itself seems to be encouraging illegal foreign contributions.

Its social media website, my.barackobama.com, gets about 20% of its visitors from foreign locations. Anyone who uses the website, says the GAI, "immediately begins receiving solicitations for donations."

However, "At no point ... is a visitor asked whether he or she can legally donate to a U.S. election," it notes.

The revelation is troubling, since China's government has a history of trying to manipulate U.S. politicians, especially — but not exclusively — Democrats.

In 1996, Chinese agent Johnny Chung gave almost $100,000 to American politicians, much of it from powerful members of China's military. Chung reportedly gave $300,000 to President Clinton's campaign.

The Justice Department in 1997 launched two investigations of reported attempts of high-level Chinese officials to "buy influence" with U.S. politicians, especially the Democratic National Committee.

With the Internet, China seems to have found a road to political clout bigger than an eight-lane highway.

Under the current president, the U.S. has largely ceded control of the Western Pacific to China and let that nation's massive military buildup go unchallenged. Meanwhile, until recently, Obama soft-pedaled even the mildest criticisms of China's economic policies.

But then, why bite the hand that feeds you?

Last edited:
what about this @hopefultiger13
How is this done? Through the mundane use of what's called in the credit-card world the Card Verification Value, or CVV. It's the three-digit number on the back of a card that helps positively identify that the person using the card has it in his or her possession. It's a key anti-fraud weapon, used by nearly all legitimate e-commerce businesses and charities.
You know this article is dumb right? The only difference in using the CVV or not are transaction fees.

And while I think sites like patreon and kickstarter are for suckers, it's no surprise that the person running for president during the rise of these sites, who also appealed more favorably to young internet savvy people, was able to fund largely through small donations.

I still think it's a shame that John McCain didn't get a chance to be President of this country. But this article is uninformed shit. You should post something interesting.

This Trump Tower meeting is a dud for the left and its a sign of the desperation that you are hanging all this hope on it. We will see how it plays out.
If its such a dud then why is Trump freaking out about it? Why is he revoking security clearances? Why are life long military speaking out against him? Are they all deep state? Or is maybe the tv reality star who wants to sex his own daughter, in over his head?

If its such a dud then why is Trump freaking out about it? Why is he revoking security clearances? Why are life long military speaking out against him? Are they all deep state? Or is maybe the tv reality star who wants to sex his own daughter, in over his head?

Trump Tower has nothing to do with him revoking clearance of Brennanadic Arnold. Former deep state position holders whining because Trump jap slapped Brennadic does not bother me...in fact I am happy it pissed them off. Your last comment is sick.....go sit in the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT