ADVERTISEMENT

Sacha Baron Cohen claims another

What's so funny about making an old man look like an idiot? Like him or not (I know little about him), making someone to look stupid because you don't like them puts you on the same level or lower.
These “old men” are either currently or very recently in positions of power. They willingly chose to do these interviews and are responsible for the words coming out of their mouths. This is not a secret camera/recorder show, these people knew that they were on camera and chose to say these things.

These “old men” are either currently or very recently in positions of power. They willingly chose to do these interviews and are responsible for the words coming out of their mouths. This is not a secret camera/recorder show, these people knew that they were on camera and chose to say these things.

does not excuse the whole point of the interview - trying to make somebody look like an idiot for the entertainment of others.
Sure it's a form of comedy done for years and years but this is an intentional form of trying to ruin somebody.
He may deserve it, I don't know, but seems cheap and dishonest to prey on the easy elderly

If it was a left wing person that got nailed, OP wouldn’t post it. He’s a political hack for Democrats. Can never see bad in his own party. Personally I despise most liberal politicians and media, as well as establishment Republicans.
Basically the Deep State and Globalist.

Yeah, he's the hack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT