ADVERTISEMENT

Salute To America

Haha far from it but you do seem to lean towards that Q anon group who thinks everything is a conspiracy against our joke of a president.
You sound like you are one miserable American...you know you could always leave. I mean there are planes leaving this great country everyday so there you are welcome to leave.

You sound like you are one miserable American...you know you could always leave. I mean there are planes leaving this great country everyday so there you are welcome to leave.

Nah just going to wait out this trainwreck. 18 more months to go.

afea23f5c759ccab5c850b6b8da82f23b1b1c833c4ea40b6e142b23ecaeb3c89.jpeg

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You can sign up now, just saying

How do you know I didn’t sign up? I’m 66 with diabetes, cancer and kidney disease. But I still work with kids 3-4 days a week and play a little basketball. If there is a need, I will be there.

Reactions: avengermg73
Haha far from it but you do seem to lean towards that Q anon group who thinks everything is a conspiracy against our joke of a president.
Planes you mean like in the Revolutionary War! :D That only highlights Trump's ignorance of our history.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT