ADVERTISEMENT

Schiff’s Top Witness Was Reprimanded For Inappropriate, Partisan Behavior in Military

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://trendingpolitics.com/schiff...&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1

5dc173918978aCapture.JPG

Democrats are still ramming ahead with their impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump over his phone call with the Ukrainian president back in July.

While House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is trying to conduct the impeachment inquiry in secret and behind closed doors, things just blew up on the lying little Schiff.

sponsor

Former NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison, who listened to Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky, testified last Wednesday that the president did not discuss anything illegal during the conversation.

However, he did express concerns about Schiff’s top witness and his subordinate -- LTC Alex Vindman -- who he had issues with in the past.

Retired Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman worked with then Major Vindman during military exercises with Russia in Germany.

Hickman shared several posts on Twitter saying he had to discipline then Major Alex Vindman back then for inappropriate and partisan behavior.

The exercises took place in July 2013.

Below is the full quote from Hickman about how Vindman -- who is Schiff's top impeachment witness -- is untrustworthy:

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE. He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner. The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others. We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony. As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US and Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama. He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable. He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed. One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say. Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!
Hickman's full thread on Twitter detailing this can be read here.

If this information is true, it is highly damning and another blow to Democrats already controversial impeachment inquiry.

https://trendingpolitics.com/schiff...&utm_medium=ilmf&utm_campaign=pushcrew&_p_c=1

5dc173918978aCapture.JPG

Democrats are still ramming ahead with their impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump over his phone call with the Ukrainian president back in July.

While House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff is trying to conduct the impeachment inquiry in secret and behind closed doors, things just blew up on the lying little Schiff.

sponsor

Former NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison, who listened to Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky, testified last Wednesday that the president did not discuss anything illegal during the conversation.

However, he did express concerns about Schiff’s top witness and his subordinate -- LTC Alex Vindman -- who he had issues with in the past.

Retired Lieutenant Colonel Jim Hickman worked with then Major Vindman during military exercises with Russia in Germany.

Hickman shared several posts on Twitter saying he had to discipline then Major Alex Vindman back then for inappropriate and partisan behavior.

Below is the full quote from Hickman about how Vindman -- who is Schiff's top impeachment witness -- is untrustworthy:

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE. He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner. The following account of LTC Vindman’s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others. We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony. As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US and Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama. He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable. He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed. One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say. Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc…I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended!

If this information is true, it is highly damning and another blow to Democrats already controversial impeachment inquiry.

Thank you for posting that article (I mean that sincerely). Normally when you post articles from trendingpolitics.com - a website that describes itself as "Trump news" and sells commemorative Trump and Melania $2 bills - I laugh at it and refuse to read it. In this case though, I read the article. And man oh man, it is fascinating.

It is a fascinating master class on how these people get rubes like you, @orangelvis and @appalachiatiger to believe any bullsh*t they want you to believe.

Note that the article starts talking about Morrison's testimony to "little lying Schiffs" committee (their words). It states that Morrison testified that he did not think there was anything illegal on the call (thats true, he did give that opinion). The article then states "However, he did express concerns about Schiff’s top witness and his subordinate -- LTC Alex Vindman -- who he had issues with in the past."

The article then goes on to quote the twitter rantings of some random person about Vindman. And voila... they masterfully now have rubes like you thinking that those random twitter musings were actually Morrison's testimony before a congressional committee. I gotta admit, I am actually impressed by their operation. Trump feeds you fools nonsense while selling you coins and other crap to further enrich himself.

Thank you again, this explains a lot.

Thank you for posting that article (I mean that sincerely). Normally when you post articles from trendingpolitics.com - a website that describes itself as "Trump news" and sells commemorative Trump and Melania $2 bills - I laugh at it and refuse to read it. In this case though, I read the article. And man oh man, it is fascinating.

It is a fascinating master class on how these people get rubes like you, @orangelvis and @appalachiatiger to believe any bullsh*t they want you to believe.

Note that the article starts talking about Morrison's testimony to "little lying Schiffs" committee (their words). It states that Morrison testified that he did not think there was anything illegal on the call (thats true, he did give that opinion). The article then states "However, he did express concerns about Schiff’s top witness and his subordinate -- LTC Alex Vindman -- who he had issues with in the past."

The article then goes on to quote the twitter rantings of some random person about Vindman. And voila... they masterfully now have rubes like you thinking that those random twitter musings were actually Morrison's testimony before a congressional committee. I gotta admit, I am actually impressed by their operation. Trump feeds you fools nonsense while selling you coins and other crap to further enrich himself.

Haha. Then you just keep on believing the Communist news media and Schiff! BTW when is Schiff gonna disclose all that Russian Collusion that he claims has existed for the last 2 1/2 years. Hahahahaha. Now, who exactly is the fool. You're a glutton for punishment.

Haha. Then you just keep on believing the Communist news media and Schiff! BTW when is Schiff gonna disclose all that Russian Collusion that he claims has existed for the last 2 1/2 years. Hahahahaha. Now, who exactly is the fool. You're a glutton for punishment.

the media is communist now?

the media is communist now?

Absolutely! Nothing but the propaganda ministry of the Dem/Commie party. Pretty obvious, don't you think? Look at how they run interference for BC, Biden and even recently caught in Jeff Epstein cover up. Then, they spout out everything the congenital liar, Schiff wants them to print. They don't raise hell about being left out of the hearing room, during Schiffs secret hearings. Can you imagine what they'd do if a repub committee tried that? They'd wrap themselves in the Constitution and set themselves on fire! Short memory? They raised hell that the Mueller report had to be made public and unredacted; for "transparency"...because the American People had a right to know. Now, that Comrade Shiff is running a secret hearing, where ONLY he can call witnesses, coach witnesses on the stand, and then leak selective "exerpts" from the testimony, the press is OK with that. Yeah, I'd say Lenin, Breshnev, and Mao would be very proud. Evidently, so are you. LOL!

Absolutely! Nothing but the propaganda ministry of the Dem/Commie party. Pretty obvious, don't you think? Look at how they run interference for BC, Biden and even recently caught in Jeff Epstein cover up. Then, they spout out everything the congenital liar, Schiff wants them to print. They don't raise hell about being left out of the hearing room, during Schiffs secret hearings. Can you imagine what they'd do if a repub committee tried that? They'd wrap themselves in the Constitution and set themselves on fire! Short memory? They raised hell that the Mueller report had to be made public and unredacted; for "transparency"...because the American People had a right to know. Now, that Comrade Shiff is running a secret hearing, where ONLY he can call witnesses, coach witnesses on the stand, and then leak selective "exerpts" from the testimony, the press is OK with that. Yeah, I'd say Lenin, Breshnev, and Mao would be very proud. Evidently, so are you. LOL!
do you know what communism means? I am guessing you don't.

Schiff and committee are releasing full transcripts of the testimony this week and holding public hearings next week. So you and your boy trump will have to find something else to distract the world from the fact that he committed a crime. Nobody is above the law. Right?

do you know what communism means? I am guessing you don't.

Schiff and committee are releasing full transcripts of the testimony this week and holding public hearings next week. So you and your boy trump will have to find something else to distract the world from the fact that he committed a crime. Nobody is above the law. Right?

LOL AGAIN! Yeah transcripts of testimony where Shiffty coaching witnesses not to respond to repub questions etc. I guess you don't hear those types of things from your "sources". The only thing you're gonna see is these people's opinions; not facts.
Of course no one is above the law. Trump hasn't broken any. What about Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Hillary, Glenn Simpson, numerous people in O's State Dept. etc? How about Obama himself? So far, they have been above the law, but justice is coming. But, like your commie media will be crying, all of a sudden Durham, Huber and Barr will become the boogy man. Right?

LOL AGAIN! Yeah transcripts of testimony where Shiffty coaching witnesses not to respond to repub questions etc. I guess you don't hear those types of things from your "sources". The only thing you're gonna see is these people's opinions; not facts.
Of course no one is above the law. Trump hasn't broken any. What about Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Hillary, Glenn Simpson, numerous people in O's State Dept. etc? How about Obama himself? So far, they have been above the law, but justice is coming. But, like your commie media will be crying, all of a sudden Durham, Huber and Barr will become the boogy man. Right?
Wake up dude. What Trump did is wrong and same for all the times republicans and democrats did it before him. The issue you have is that they decided to finally go after Trump.

There is no doubt partisan views are the reason this has moved forward. That doesn’t change if Trump abuses his power or not.

but I’m sure you were against deficit spending under Obama and happy with Trump doing it also...

Wake up dude. What Trump did is wrong and same for all the times republicans and democrats did it before him. The issue you have is that they decided to finally go after Trump.

There is no doubt partisan views are the reason this has moved forward. That doesn’t change if Trump abuses his power or not.

but I’m sure you were against deficit spending under Obama and happy with Trump doing it also...

No, I'm against deficit spending. I'd be willing to bet that Trump addresses it in his second term. Trump understands that protecting the country is his biggest charge as president. Obama left the military depleted and Trump did whatever he had to do to rebuild it, (2 Trillion or so).
Requiring a foreign country to do things in exchange for aid is not necessarily an abuse of power, regardless of who is president. Article 2 demands that the president uphold the law, among other things. The easy reason there is no abuse of power is that Ukraine got the Quid but never executed any of the supposeded Quo. In fact, Trump told Sondland there is no QPQ, when Sondland asked what he(Trump) wanted from Ukraine. Trump then said all he is interested in is that Ukraine pres commit to reforms that he campaigned on. Sondland then told some Ukraine underling that aid would LIKELY be held up until Ukraine made some public statement regarding corruption reforms. MAybe Sondland overstepped his authority. I don't know, but Trump never demanded anything and Ukraine got the aid. Pretty simple.
BTW. They just released Bill Taylor's testimony. Go to page 180 or so and read Taylor's answers to Radcliffe's questioning. Nothing Burger.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

senate republicans are calling this a joke, a sham, a witch hunt.

senate republicans are saying this.

a few senate democrats are saying they will not vote for impeachment.

he whistleblower will probably end up in jail for lying.

you are standing in quick sand my friend.

you hate trump so much that you cant see the facts.

one day you will finally be like ahh shyt, was our govt really this bad before trump came along???

good news

lyndsay says that the senate will investigate the origins of the ukrainian corruption and why biden held up a billion dollars unless they fired a prosecutor.

that issue caused this issue, so they are tied together.

gonna be eye opening once it gets to the senate.

ive heard nancy was pissed at schiff after she found out he set this whole thing up. so she gave him full lead so when shyt hits fan, he takes the fall

The whole article was referring to a twitter post from Jim Hickman who served with Vindman and posted what he knows about him. Vindman was exposed as a liberal globabalist with a history and this explains him being the one to go in and give his OPINION on what happened. All of this testimony is opinion based and how they felt based. This is all nothing. President Trump is going to steamroll through this and will win reelection in 2020.

For the record, I like that website and God Bless independent news reporters that provide a balance to the mass liberal controlled media that spews lies as a base way of doing business. My opinion is that Jim Hickman is telling the truth. He is letting us know who Vindman is.

Reactions: orangelvis
praise trump

1- the US has finally taken the top spot in the world as the largest economy. would not have happened with a democrat.

2- the US has finally become energy independent. this changes our bargaining power with trade deals, keeps fuel prices from spiking.
would not have happened with a democrat.

3- illegal immigration has plummeted thanks to trump worki g with the mexican govt.

4- got a new NA trade agreement that will add a full point to gdp sitting on nancy's desk for last 2 months. would not have happened with a democrat.

5- black and hispanic unemployment lowest levels ever. would not have happened with a democrat.

6- appointing judges. appointed more so far than obama or any president before him. would not have happened with a democrat.

7- we are strategically disengaging as a police force in the middle east as per the voters wanted. would not have happened with a democrat.

8- working on a trade deal with china to get as close to an even steven deal as possible. would not have happened with a democrat.

9- lowered taxes. no way this would have happened with a democrat.

10- protecting the 1st and 2nd amendments. this would not have happened with a democrat.

11- freeing all non violent black men in prison over bogus drug charges. this would not happen under a democrat.

12- still trying to defend the border from terrorist. we still have suit case nukes unaccounted for. between the drug cartels and terrorists trying to make their way across our southern border. its our soft spot. but democrats dont think we are war anymore i guess.

13- the united states flag is flown proudly. democrats wanna remove the flag from existence.

14- trump is making a difference.

5dc173918978aCapture.JPG

sponsor

Do you know the difference between journalism and stuff posted on a web page? Because trending politics is just stuff posted on a webpage. They can misinform you and never make a correction. I call total bullshit on anything from there. Youd be more informed reading the back of your cereal box.

judge will laugh at that US ambassador that trump fired.

judge's first question to her-

"did you make negative comments about the president prior to being fired?"

her response-

"yes, i said negative comments about my boss, so he fired me."

judge's response-

"thank you maam, your testimony is tainted like paint, you are dismissed."

then i cant wait to get the whistle blower on the stand.

judge-

"did you work for joe biden? how well you know hunter?

the liar-

"yes, i worked for joe, im also friends with hunter."

judge-

" your testimony is dismissed- BTW- did you have any contact with schiff or any of his employees?"

liar-

"yes, after the i followed the proper channels and the justice dept told me i had no case, i need to find someone who would help me get around the justice dept"

judge-

"sounds like mr schiff and his staff are going to be subpoened when republicans put their witness list up. mr schiff, how many witnesses from the republican list did your committee interview prior to bringing this to me?"

schifty- "well we did not have time to allow the republicans to call witnesses.

judge-

"case dismissed"

Do you know the difference between journalism and stuff posted on a web page? Because trending politics is just stuff posted on a webpage. They can misinform you and never make a correction. I call total bullshit on anything from there. Youd be more informed reading the back of your cereal box.

nytimes and cnn are the worst at making correction when they lie. carazy isnt it?

I like the website and find Hickmans twitter post to be credible information, so take that...LOL!

praise trump

1- the US has finally taken the top spot in the world as the largest economy. would not have happened with a democrat.

2- the US has finally become energy independent. this changes our bargaining power with trade deals, keeps fuel prices from spiking.

3- illegal immigration has plummeted thanks to trump worki g with the mexican govt.

4- got a new NA trade agreement that will add a full point to gdp sitting on nancy's desk for last 2 months. would not have happened with a democrat.

5- black and hispanic unemployment lowest levels ever. would not have happened with a democrat.

6- appointing judges. appointed more so far than obama or any president before him. would not have happened with a democrat.

7- we are strategically disengaging as a police force in the middle east as per the voters wanted. would not have happened with a democrat.

8- working on a trade deal with china to get as close to an even steven deal as possible. would not have happened with a democrat.

10- protecting the 1st and 2nd amendments. this would not have happened with a democrat.

11- freeing all non violent black men in prison over bogus drug charges. this would not happen under a democrat.

12- still trying to defend the border from terrorist. we still have suit case nukes unaccounted for. between the drug cartels and terrorists trying to make their way across our southern border. its our soft spot. but democrats dont think we are war anymore i guess.

13- the united states flag is flown proudly. democrats wanna remove the flag from existence.

Facts don't work when debating Democrats, especially Nytiger lmao, he'll probably respond as if nothing you have stated is true because it doesn't fit his narrative. Reality is any President who has accomplished what you have stated should be praised. It's simply because the name Trump is beside it is why there is hate. If Obama did even half of that there would be people parading in the streets because of how the media would push it. In 100 years the history books will show Trump's accomplishments and not the media portrayal.

Facts don't work when debating Democrats, especially Nytiger lmao, he'll probably respond as if nothing you have stated is true because it doesn't fit his narrative. Reality is any President who has accomplished what you have stated should be praised. It's simply because the name Trump is beside it is why there is hate. If Obama did even half of that there would be people parading in the streets because of how the media would push it. In 100 years the history books will show Trump's accomplishments and not the media portrayal.

so true-

but seriously, this impeachment sham is really their best play.

take what trump has done. how can they improve on that?

biggest issues are

1- infrastructure

havent seen trump or congress turn to this yet.

2- healthcare

a- prescription drugs- no way big pharma gives up patent time. but once trump exposes this benefit, i think they will have to give in. those particular stocks will plummet and those pharma cos. will automatically lose 10-30% of their value overnite.

2- cost- take the amount we spend on healthcare every year, then divide by amount of actual number of the labor market just see how much if equally divided it would cost us to take care of everyone.

be interesting to see.

last i checked on currency in circulation , if we divided it equally to every american, be like $1400 each.

good news

lyndsay says that the senate will investigate the origins of the ukrainian corruption and why biden held up a billion dollars unless they fired a prosecutor.

that issue caused this issue, so they are tied together.

gonna be eye opening once it gets to the senate.

ive heard nancy was pissed at schiff after she found out he set this whole thing up. so she gave him full lead so when shyt hits fan, he takes the fall

cool bro, let anyone who broke the law be punished, and that includes Trump.

praise trump

good god man, where do you get your information? I didnt even read past the first three things you wrote b/c they are all untrue. Like I said, you think what Trump tells you to think.

No, I'm against deficit spending. I'd be willing to bet that Trump addresses it in his second term. Trump understands that protecting the country is his biggest charge as president. Obama left the military depleted and Trump did whatever he had to do to rebuild it, (2 Trillion or so).
Requiring a foreign country to do things in exchange for aid is not necessarily an abuse of power, regardless of who is president. Article 2 demands that the president uphold the law, among other things. The easy reason there is no abuse of power is that Ukraine got the Quid but never executed any of the supposeded Quo. In fact, Trump told Sondland there is no QPQ, when Sondland asked what he(Trump) wanted from Ukraine. Trump then said all he is interested in is that Ukraine pres commit to reforms that he campaigned on. Sondland then told some Ukraine underling that aid would LIKELY be held up until Ukraine made some public statement regarding corruption reforms. MAybe Sondland overstepped his authority. I don't know, but Trump never demanded anything and Ukraine got the aid. Pretty simple.
BTW. They just released Bill Taylor's testimony. Go to page 180 or so and read Taylor's answers to Radcliffe's questioning. Nothing Burger.
So deficit spending first term is cool??? Being anti free trade is cool? Wanting the fed to run negative rates is cool???

You must have really like Obama. Trump is a a big government liberal, conservatives are just too stupid to realize it.

why didn’t republicans decrease the deficit when they controlled everything?

nytimes and cnn are the worst at making correction when they lie. carazy isnt it?
Ok? So you don't understand. At least they have to retract and issue a correction. Are you saying that if your news source never retracts they are always right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT