ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Hannity is the only honest true journalist

He is awful.

Full of himself, in bed with the Paul Ryan’s of the party, way past his prime. Don’t care what his opinion is anymore. Haven’t watched his show in 4-5 years

He is awful.

Full of himself, in bed with the Paul Ryan’s of the party, way past his prime. Don’t care what his opinion is anymore. Haven’t watched his show in 4-5 years
While I agree with your sentiments, did he say anything that wasn't true?

What is the alternative though? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC? None of the channels I just listed would tell the truth if their life depended on it.

While I agree with your sentiments, did he say anything that wasn't true?

What is the alternative though? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC? None of the channels I just listed would tell the truth if their life depended on it.

X gives you a lot of citizen reporting. You can decipher who to trust and who not to trust. If they continually provide accurate information then you will deem them trustworthy. If they lie you will ignore them.

In MSM there is no such choice. Plus, Elon does his best to keep the deep state out so you know your news is not Mockingbird news. Plus X is the only place that will guarantee your freedom of speech within the confines of the law.

Additionally, X is real time. The news is hours old by the time it gets to MSM. MSM is basically a recap of what happened on X during the day.

MSM is a dinosaur.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT