ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Class Beach trip and now COVID-19

LOL! I figured you would respond with something like this. That’s ok. I did graduate from Clemson in 2003 and before that earned 2 other degrees.

I tried to have a honest debate with you. That will not happen again as it is now obvious you are deceived beyond anything anyone can fix. I sincerely hope God opens your eyes. Have a nice life.

If you do any type of high tempo cardio you would see that it matters..

I know an semi elite athlete in their early 30's that is struggling to run a sold mile and they're in shape to do a sub 16 5k.
OK, so if you're an elite athlete, then I understand completely, lung damage is bad. For the 99% of the rest of us, not so much.

LOL! I figured you would respond with something like this. That’s ok. I did graduate from Clemson in 2003 and before that earned 2 other degrees.

I tried to have a honest debate with you. That will not happen again as it is now obvious you are deceived beyond anything anyone can fix. I sincerely hope God opens your eyes. Have a nice life.
Thank you. Hopefully God will open my eyes up to the conspiracy that you so clearly see...Communism is taking over this country.

Thank you. Hopefully God will open my eyes up to the conspiracy that you so clearly see...Communism is taking over this country.

It’s a conspiracy by definition. Theory, absolutely not. I have the books. I’ve read them. Send me a place to mail them and you can have them if you want to know the truth. But honestly if you just take a few minutes to really think about what has happened and what is happening you wouldn’t have to read them.

It’s a conspiracy by definition. Theory, absolutely not. I have the books. I’ve read them. Send me a place to mail them and you can have them if you want to know the truth. But honestly if you just take a few minutes to really think about what has happened and what is happening you wouldn’t have to read them.
I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll pass

@JSpears5 you are being deceived. Why would anyone in their right mind believe anything that comes from any “owned” media source?

my bad, I did Not know that CNN had infiltrated the SCDHEC

103076604_10223627994310431_6009731914143785136_o.jpg

Last edited:
You missed the entire point: It's the parents who were irresponsible. Instead of acting like adults, they acted like teenagers.

The parents weren’t irresponsible. They are fine and allowed their kids to have a life. As long as they didn’t knowingly let their children be around anyone at risk, then they didn’t do anything wrong.

I appreciate you proving my point that you're just a selfish person. There are numerous kids in every school with immune deficiencies or other underlying conditions that your little turd passing the cold on to could cause them significantly more harm. Not to mention that unless you're a doctor, or have taken them to a doctor, you don't know if it's a cold or something else. But please make sure you don't inconvenience yourself

Dude I bet your kids hate you.

As the parent of an 18 year old (recently graduated) 'child' who is currently at the beach staying in a house full of kids ...

I guess you are right OP. He should be sitting in his locked room right now wearing a mask, bathing in hand sanitizer and waiting for an antivirus to be developed.

He could spend that time reminiscing about his two-thirds of a Senior Year and one-third of a final baseball season while watching riots on TV.

I'll snapchat him now and tell him it's time to come home.
You win the internet this week

High school seniors are going to do whatever the hell they want to do regardless of who tells them what’s right and wrong.

High school seniors don't have the resources to rent 4 beach houses without explicit help from their parents. Those parents will have blood on their hands of anyone who dies because of this.

Were you selling rocks on the corner? You know how much those houses cost in Litchfield?
Nope. Probably cost about $2k a week back in the late 70’s, which would be about $8K today, which I believe will still rent a pretty sweet house.

ADVERTISEMENT