ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP..

Napier tests positive for virus
And so did my 87-year old grandmother last week in Cheraw, SC and my 72-year old mother two weeks ago in Cheraw, SC who has M.S. And both are just fine. They haven't even been hospitalized. They haven't even had a smidgen of medication.

Yes, let's please shut down our country and bankrupt 90-percent of the small businesses in our country. Yes. That ought to do it.

And so did my 87-year old grandmother last week in Cheraw, SC and my 72-year old mother two weeks ago in Cheraw, SC who has M.S. And both are just fine. They haven't even been hospitalized. They haven't even had a smidgen of medication.

Yes, let's please shut down our country and bankrupt 90-percent of the small businesses in our country. Yes. That ought to do it.
This should be sent to the Roundtable.

Cris - just don't go shoot up a pizza joint. There are no children being held there.

Glad your grandmother and mom are well, Chris.

And 265,000 Americans were not fine. And you might want to check that 90% figure July 2020 Small Business Coronavirus Impact Poll | U.S. Chamber of Commerce

WTF!!!!!

Reactions: IDontPunt
And 265,000 Americans were not fine
Dying with the virus and dying from the virus are two completely different things no?

When the government says hospitals need to postpone elective surgeries but will be compensated for anything dealing with covid, dont be surprised when they call everything covid. Its the flu. Most are dying with multiple comorbidities as well.

People need to live their lives. I dont want to live in an America where you only have like 6 parent companies you can buy things from. This nonsense is killing small businesses at an alarming rate. Enjoy going to Walmart for everything.

Cris, If I wanted to read this kind of BullShit, I'd subscribe to Breitbart or better yet join QANON. If you want to spout right-wing shit, fine. It is a free country, but I resent the constant badgering of those who disagree with you politically. I Love This Site for The Clemson Sports News!!!!!!? I Am Proud Graduate of Clemson University Class of '82!!!!!!!! Please do me a favor and get the political BS off the site. It's disgusting and nauseating.

Cris, If I wanted to read this kind of BullShit, I'd subscribe to Breitbart or better yet join QANON. If you want to spout right-wing shit, fine. It is a free country, but I resent the constant badgering of those who disagree with you politically. I Love This Site for The Clemson Sports News!!!!!!? I Am Proud Graduate of Clemson University Class of '82!!!!!!!! Please do me a favor and get the political BS off the site. It's disgusting and nauseating.

He must have invaded your safe space....

Thank you, Cris, and Amen.

Poor baby turd, he might not be able to steal the election.

BE NICE !!!!

Reactions: jmm45 and Hkytiger
You need an enema

**** off

Maybe chill a bit Queef, I mean Keef. Folks can have differing opinions. The left is the tolerant side, right?

@Cris_Ard just think in 10 years you will have some dooseys to link for some old articles.

today will be a day we will all laugh back on in years. Hey remember when FSU chickened out of our game? A new phrase will be coined for backing out if a game. FSUing, Tallahassying. Something new for FSU to be known for.

Just curious. What in @Cris_Ard post was political. If anything he was fighting for the small businesses. He did not mention politics in his post. Even though he has mentioned and we know his political stance this post was not political.

14c.gif

Did someone hurt your widdle feewings? Bless you...

Glad to hear they are fine Cris.

MF’n spot on as usual

@Cris_Ard just think in 10 years you will have some dooseys to link for some old articles.

today will be a day we will all laugh back on in years. Hey remember when FSU chickened out of our game? A new phrase will be coined for backing out if a game. FSUing, Tallahassying. Something new for FSU to be known for.
God Hates Florida State

You should go back to Clemson and study punctuation.

This has me very triggered.

nobody cares that you care. Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT