ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP..

And so did my 87-year old grandmother last week in Cheraw, SC and my 72-year old mother two weeks ago in Cheraw, SC who has M.S. And both are just fine. They haven't even been hospitalized. They haven't even had a smidgen of medication.

Yes, let's please shut down our country and bankrupt 90-percent of the small businesses in our country. Yes. That ought to do it.
Agree wholeheartedly. We are about to be in big trouble

Reactions: 24TIGER
Cris, If I wanted to read this kind of BullShit, I'd subscribe to Breitbart or better yet join QANON. If you want to spout right-wing shit, fine. It is a free country, but I resent the constant badgering of those who disagree with you politically. I Love This Site for The Clemson Sports News!!!!!!? I Am Proud Graduate of Clemson University Class of '82!!!!!!!! Please do me a favor and get the political BS off the site. It's disgusting and nauseating.
I started to post that you are a terrible troll. Then I thought I should just stop at terrible. Then I decided to post both.

And so did my 87-year old grandmother last week in Cheraw, SC and my 72-year old mother two weeks ago in Cheraw, SC who has M.S. And both are just fine. They haven't even been hospitalized. They haven't even had a smidgen of medication.

Yes, let's please shut down our country and bankrupt 90-percent of the small businesses in our country. Yes. That ought to do it.
I know many, many small businesses that have had to close up for good. These people have lost everything, that many have worked years and years to build up. I wear a mask whenever I go out, and gloves many times, constantly washing my hands, etc., etc. Life has got to go on, even in the face of a Pandemic, we as a country cannot afford to bankrupt our economy, and people’s lives.

Cris, If I wanted to read this kind of BullShit, I'd subscribe to Breitbart or better yet join QANON. If you want to spout right-wing shit, fine. It is a free country, but I resent the constant badgering of those who disagree with you politically. I Love This Site for The Clemson Sports News!!!!!!? I Am Proud Graduate of Clemson University Class of '82!!!!!!!! Please do me a favor and get the political BS off the site. It's disgusting and nauseating.
Lucky for you, you don't have to subscribe. There are other (inferior) sources of Clemson information.
Thankfully it's still a mostly free country. You are free to leave. And Cris is free to express his opinion.
Don't like it?
Learn to live with it.

What was political about that moron?

I know many, many small businesses that have had to close up for good. These people have lost everything, that many have worked years and years to build up. I wear a mask whenever I go out, and gloves many times, constantly washing my hands, etc., etc. Life has got to go on, even in the face of a Pandemic, we as a country cannot afford to bankrupt our economy, and people’s lives.

So these many, many small businesses that you know didn't plan for, or safe for, a disruption in their business?

Compliance then reliance. It’s all one side is after. We are at a dangerous moment in US history.

Yeah it would be something else if you learned how dumb you are.

giphy.gif

Expressing an opinion is badgering?
Did he force you to read it?

You are soft.

My 81 year old mom got the covid, she has COPD, congestive heart failure and low blood pressure. The only symptom she had was loss of smell, taste and a slight cough. strange thing this virus.

Last edited:

you only want to hear what the totalitarian, anti scientific “betters” approve of. China is the safe space for you. Get packing and leave the adults to handle the big questions in life. Have a nice, protected, prescribed life.

Reactions: tigerGUY and jmm45
Drove yesterday across Normandie thru Paris. 2 of 3 terminals shut down. The third one you’d see a person (I.e. paying customer) every 200 yards. “Social” distancing! Vagrants taking up residence in the terminals. Yes, let’s commit slow moving suicide in the west. Collectivism is a nihilist death cult of hate and self loathing. Let’s give them more say. Good plan. Working great.

Reactions: jmm45
People die it is a fact of life do you have any idea how many die in car accidents yearly. What are you gonna do stop driving.
Yeah, about 38,000 which is about 14% of what Covid has killed in 9 months.

^^^^
Has never run a small business.
Show me any business that "saves" 3,4, 6 months or more of operating capital. You cant. Maybe a large corp, but not a small business.
I own a small business and have about 8 years of capital saved. It's all in how you spend and how good your company performs.

Which is just 0.08% of the population, even if we say that none of those deaths would have happened due to other factors anyway. At what point will any sense of proportionality sink in?!
Except that you obviously haven't followed the fact that as of the end of October 2020 there have been 300,000 excess deaths in comparison with previous years. I guess since we're all going to die of something one day, none of these deaths should be counted, right?

Thank you sir

ADVERTISEMENT