ADVERTISEMENT

So they want to make her President when a year ago they wanted to axe her

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
Standby for all the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist outlets to try and spread sunshine and rainbows on Kamala's turd of a resume. The reality is the democratic party has been looking for a way to get rid of her for a couple of years now. She's long been seen as a hurting Biden's reelection prospects. She has the lowest approval ratings of any Vice President in modern history. Against Trump, she polls the same as Biden: and you got rid of Biden because his polling sucked. She's an embarrassment in front of a camera or microphone. Her achievements as Vice President are...........???????

Seriously, all politics aside, how can anyone consider her "presidential."

The Democratic Party certainly doesn't.

It laughable to think of her as anything but a sacrificial lamb on the democratic ticket. But now we will be told that someone who dem leadership considered "political deadweight" less than a year ago is now somehow a shining ray of hope for America.

Biden arrives at the White House at 2:3-pm. What are the chances that he addresses the media? 0%?

It's why I don't think that she will be the nominee.

She will be. No one else is going to jump in at this point. The Dems do have some potential winners but if I were any of them, I wouldn't ever waste my opportunity on this shit show of a situation. No one is going to be willing to give themselves up to this situation.

Also, people thinking Senator Kelly is going to jump in as VP are probably not considering the angles here. That's a formerly red state that's gone purple to bluish lately. Of course, hat tip to the dumb as hell GOP in Arizona that keeps putting forward horrible candidates.

Anyway, Kelly leaving would possibly open a seat in the Senate. He's very popular in Arizona because he's not overtly leftist. Harris is more leftist than Bernie Sanders in many ways. Why would any middle ground Dem attach himself/herself to Harris? That is career suicide.

I think they have a very difficult time finding a solid VP candidate unless they have someone who is out to destroy their career.

She will be. No one else is going to jump in at this point. The Dems do have some potential winners but if I were any of them, I wouldn't ever waste my opportunity on this shit show of a situation. No one is going to be willing to give themselves up to this situation.

Also, people thinking Senator Kelly is going to jump in as VP are probably not considering the angles here. That's a formerly red state that's gone purple to bluish lately. Of course, hat tip to the dumb as hell GOP in Arizona that keeps putting forward horrible candidates.

Anyway, Kelly leaving would possibly open a seat in the Senate. He's very popular in Arizona because he's not overtly leftist. Harris
is more leftist than Bernie Sanders in many ways. Why would any middle ground Dem attach himself/herself to Harris? That is career suicide.

I think they have a very difficult time finding a solid VP candidate unless they have someone who is out to destroy their career.
Kelly has 5 more years before his term ends and Hobbs can appoint his replacement with a deep bench of Democrats she could pick from, including Fontes, Mayes and the mayor of Phoenix.

I don't think this would be an issue.

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the dems. Its gonna be interesting. This is a last minute bait and switch, so a potential VP candidate slected to add some adulthood, competence and gravitas to the ticket won't have a lot of time to be savaged on the trail. Besides the loss would get pinned on biden/kamela anyway and there woudl be plenty of time to shape the narrative rehab an image before 2028. Not a career ender, IMHO. The other way to go, would be a complete wild card out of left field not having anything to do with policy or competence, but rather a pick that hits from some other perspective.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It's why I don't think that she will be the nominee.

Don't underestimate the dems. Its gonna be interesting. This is a last minute bait and switch, so a potential VP candidate slected to add some adulthood, competence and gravitas to the ticket won't have a lot of time to be savaged on the trail. Besides the loss would get pinned on biden/kamela anyway and there woudl be plenty of time to shape the narrative rehab an image before 2028. Not a career ender, IMHO. The other way to go, would be a complete wild card out of left field not having anything to do with policy or competence, but rather a pick that hits from some other perspective.

Lolololololol.

She is already the nominee. She's got th delegates committed already. They called everyone.

Nobody cares about your panties being in wad about Dems pulling a "bait and switch".

Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
Lolololololol.

She is already the nominee. She's got th delegates committed already. They called everyone.

Nobody cares about your panties being in wad about Dems pulling a "bait and switch".
My panties aren't in a wad.

There are many millions of Democrat voters, including yourself, who are furious they had the wool pulled over their eyes the past 2-3 years. They are pissed they have NO say in the direction of the party.

Kamala, supremely unpopular, was anointed in DEI fashion and you know it.

Most of these polls started before she was the nominee so this is not an accurate snapshot, though she led by two points in the most recent one. It will be a week or so before we know the real status of this race.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
Standby for all the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist outlets to try and spread sunshine and rainbows on Kamala's turd of a resume. The reality is the democratic party has been looking for a way to get rid of her for a couple of years now. She's long been seen as a hurting Biden's reelection prospects. She has the lowest approval ratings of any Vice President in modern history. Against Trump, she polls the same as Biden: and you got rid of Biden because his polling sucked. She's an embarrassment in front of a camera or microphone. Her achievements as Vice President are...........???????

It laughable to think of her as anything but a sacrificial lamb on the democratic ticket. But now we will be told that someone who dem leadership considered "political deadweight" less than a year ago is now somehow a shining ray of hope for America.
Never forget that when Kamala Harris was 29-years-old, she started an AFFAIR with 60-year-old Willie Brown, he was a married California house speaker, Mayor of San Francisco and one of the most powerful in California

He bought Kamala expensive gifts like a BMW and appointed her to two influential positions. He named Kamala to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that paid $72,000 a year and also appointed her to the state's Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, a lucrative position that put another $97,088 a year in her pockets. Brown later faced an FBI corruption investigation for handing out lucrative city contracts and appointments to friends and political allies.

Even after he dumped Kamala in 1995, he still continued to use his influence to promote her career, "I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco." - Brown

MAKE THIS VIRAL!

Join & Share the link bellow to see everything:

Never forget that when Kamala Harris was 29-years-old, she started an AFFAIR with 60-year-old Willie Brown, he was a married California house speaker, Mayor of San Francisco and one of the most powerful in California

He bought Kamala expensive gifts like a BMW and appointed her to two influential positions. He named Kamala to the California Medical Assistance Commission, a job that paid $72,000 a year and also appointed her to the state's Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, a lucrative position that put another $97,088 a year in her pockets. Brown later faced an FBI corruption investigation for handing out lucrative city contracts and appointments to friends and political allies.

Even after he dumped Kamala in 1995, he still continued to use his influence to promote her career, "I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco." - Brown

MAKE THIS VIRAL!

Damn dude, do you really need 5 inches of space between paragraphs in your misleading story that doesn't even mention that he and his wife had been separated for many years when the affair began? The affair wasn't even secret and certainly not as scandalous as the multiple affairs the OTHER candidate had while thrice married. But he's a dude so I guess it doesn't matter right?

THE FACTS:

"This is missing some important context. Brown was separated from his wife during the relationship, which was not a secret.

Brown, 90, is a former mayor of San Francisco who was serving as speaker of the California State Assembly in the 1990s when he and Harris were in a relationship. Brown had separated from his wife in 1982.

“Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,” Brown wrote in 2020 in the San Francisco Chronicle under the article title, “Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?”

He wrote that he supported Harris’ first race to be San Francisco district attorney—just as he has supported a long list of other California politicians, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Gov. Gavin Newsom."

Save your juvenile nasty gram, I've heard it all a hundred times now

Damn dude, do you really need 5 inches of space between paragraphs in your misleading story that doesn't even mention that he and his wife had been separated for many years when the affair began? The affair wasn't even secret and certainly not as scandalous as the multiple affairs the OTHER candidate had while thrice married. But he's a dude so I guess it doesn't matter right?

THE FACTS:

"This is missing some important context. Brown was separated from his wife during the relationship, which was not a secret.

Brown, 90, is a former mayor of San Francisco who was serving as speaker of the California State Assembly in the 1990s when he and Harris were in a relationship. Brown had separated from his wife in 1982.

“Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago,” Brown wrote in 2020 in the San Francisco Chronicle under the article title, “Sure, I dated Kamala Harris. So what?”

He wrote that he supported Harris’ first race to be San Francisco district attorney—just as he has supported a long list of other California politicians, including former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Sen. Dianne Feinstein and Gov. Gavin Newsom."

Save your juvenile nasty gram, I've heard it all a hundred times now
You’re a true ****tard idiot.
This was a copy and paste little man.

Even ****tard idiots know how to edit a copy/paste lil lady.
😂😂😂😂

Seriously little man? Copy an article and paste without me spending time editing out the spaces is your complaint as opposed to the reading and comprehension of the article?
What a complete dumbass you are.
You really should cancel your subscriptions because you don’t contribute anything other than stupidity like your other 3 alter ego names on here

😂😂😂😂

Seriously little man? Copy an article and paste without me spending time editing out the spaces is your complaint as opposed to the reading and comprehension of the article?
What a complete dumbass you are.
You really should cancel your subscriptions because you don’t contribute anything other than stupidity like your other 3 alter ego names on here
GTMgD9TXwAArvT1

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger

MAKE THIS VIRAL!

He was technically married but had been legally separated for about ten years around the time they dated. The" affair "was no secret. Seems stupid that the party of grab 'em by the pussy is so infatuated with her pre-marital dating life. You guys either have a jealous crush on her or you are applying a gender based double standard.

He was technically married but had been legally separated for about ten years around the time they dated. The" affair "was no secret. Seems stupid that the party of grab 'em by the pussy is so infatuated with her pre-marital dating life. You guys either have a jealous crush on her or you are applying a gender based double standard.
Double standard? 😂😂😂
Are you serious or trolling the tards here?

Trump had four years to grow into the presidency and has had four years to reflect upon it, and he still cant come across as presidential.

Grow into the Presidency? Holy smokes, you can’t be serious.
i dont quite understand what you are saying, and maybe you dont either, but yeah, i am pretty serious about this.. LOL. Trump could never grow into the position. Many believe, and many have said, that is the reason his supporters like him. He doesnt talk nor act like a President.

• Haha
i dont quite understand what you are saying, and maybe you dont either, but yeah, i am pretty serious about this.. LOL. Trump could never grow into the position. Many believe, and many have said, that is the reason his supporters like him. He doesnt talk nor act like a President.
Okay, let me explain this to you.
Why would you want anyone that you elect to be a “politician “ as opposed to a businessman who put America first?
I hate Trump personally but truly hate Biden and Kamala because have they ever worked a day in their life other than being racist assholes that worked for the government and never got a pay check other than from the government.
Trump isn’t “Presidential” but neither is divider Obama, Biden or Kamala.
Give me someone who knows how to run a business and has despite his mistakes, does Bill get a pass for a bj from an intern when DJT mentions grabbing but never did?

Okay, let me explain this to you.
Why would you want anyone that you elect to be a “politician “ as opposed to a businessman who put America first?
I hate Trump personally but truly hate Biden and Kamala because have they ever worked a day in their life other than being racist assholes that worked for the government and never got a pay check other than from the government.
Trump isn’t “Presidential” but neither is divider Obama, Biden or Kamala.
Give me someone who knows how to run a business and has despite his mistakes, does Bill get a pass for a bj from an intern when DJT mentions grabbing but never did?
I dont get the feeling that you truly hate trump. lmao. You can vote for him if you like.

I dont get the feeling that you truly hate trump. lmao. You can vote for him if you like.
I think he’s an asshole and should shut his
mouth, just do his job and move on.
He’s the best candidate unfortunately because the Dems want to throw up some unqualified candidate who has no credentials other than sucking her way into office and prosecuted many black men to prison .
Curious because she’s not black nor Caucasian yet the media continues to tout her as the first Black women “potential “ president. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
You need to educate yourself. Trump is the best potus in modern history and his record will continue to soar if he gets another term.

Please read this and then reconsider your TDS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT