ADVERTISEMENT

So they want to make her President when a year ago they wanted to axe her

She has a great track record of supporting women so dismiss her at your own peril

Nah. The women vote is wrapped up.

- Trump pivoted on abortion.
- Mom's are tired of getting pillaged by inflation at the grocery store. Democratic polices are crushing their pocketbook. They aren't leaving for Kacklin Kamala. She has no idea what she is doing and inflation will be just the same because she reads from the same teleprompter as Joe.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I agree. It means about as much as the polls you are citing. Made my point.

If you want accurate information, look at the futures markets.
Just wait 😅

GTX5y8qXcAEf-3A

So you are telling yourself that she is the opposite of a terrible candidate or a great candidate.

How come last election she polled at 1% before dropping out?

How was she appointed the border csar, which was one of the biggest failures of this administration? How come Joe Biden relented and backtracked on their immigration policy? She was a total failure in that regard.

Kamala is just a continuation of the democrat policies which lead to Joe Bidens unpopularity. She will also do what the teleprompter tells her to do and this will lead to an open border, high inflation and DEI policies.
Tell me more about this 1% figure I'm just now seeing for the first time.

Kamala a huge turn off to blacks (and everyone else)

It’s going to be fun watching this over the course of the next couple weeks. Going to be a train wreck

Standby for all the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist outlets to try and spread sunshine and rainbows on Kamala's turd of a resume. The reality is the democratic party has been looking for a way to get rid of her for a couple of years now. She's long been seen as a hurting Biden's reelection prospects. She has the lowest approval ratings of any Vice President in modern history. Against Trump, she polls the same as Biden: and you got rid of Biden because his polling sucked. She's an embarrassment in front of a camera or microphone. Her achievements as Vice President are...........???????

Seriously, all politics aside, how can anyone consider her "presidential."

The Democratic Party certainly doesn't.

It laughable to think of her as anything but a sacrificial lamb on the democratic ticket. But now we will be told that someone who dem leadership considered "political deadweight" less than a year ago is now somehow a shining ray of hope for America.
It’s a clown show bro! All these morons ITT that lover her now just show the ignorance in this Country.

And before you clowns come in here with the “MAGA” bullcrap save your breath…you are what is wrong with this Country!!

there is nothing that has happened in reality since Sunday that supports your assertion that she's a terrible candidate. In fact, all evidence points to the exact contrary.

You just personally think she's a terrible candidate because you don't like her policies, and you're mistakenly assuming everyone will see her the way you do. They clearly do not. And I'll tell you who else doesn't, the Trump campaign and congressional republicans.
Since Sunday? LMFAO!!!

She's running on Joe's record dude which sucks. She only wins if they cheat heavily like last time and get away with it again.

I know that's what you think because you live in rightwingtwitterville, but that's why I reality.
How would she not have to stand on Joe's record? There is literally nothing she would do differently than Joe.

How would she not have to stand on Joe's record? There is literally nothing she would do differently than Joe.
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is the majority of Americans want her and her/Joe's record over Trump. It doesn't make one bit of difference how much y'all dislike her. It's over. She's winning this election.

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is the majority of Americans want her and her/Joe's record over Trump. It doesn't make one bit of difference how much y'all dislike her. It's over. She's winning this election.
I think you are very mistaken. The dem admin performance has been historically bad. There is not enough lipstick for this pig.

Still not sure she makes it through the DNC as the candidate. Highly unlikeable and the polls haven’t moved since her announcement.
She's got one thing going for her that Trump can't compete with - positivity. She is the only one of the two who actually seems to love this country. Trump just called our country stupid.
I dont know where trump lives, but i honestly dont think he lives in the same country as the rest of us. He must really hate America.

Trump doesn't know what to do with her. He cant call her a Ho like his surrogates. And everytime they do, she picks up more money and her favorability goes up.

Social media influencers are being paid by Kamala’s campaign to show support

ActBlue money laundering is being exposed to show her astroturfed financial support

The polls are being manipulated to make Kamala seem popular

The media is boosting her and playing down her coup on Joe Biden

We are NOT fooled by this artificial enthusiasm

The new and improved Unity candidate has destroyed all the sympathy that Americans had for him after the shooting by becoming worse than he was before. He got a great photo though.
Trump is for unity....he wants to unify everyone else's wallets into his pocket. Once a crook, always a crook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT