ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker Johnson

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I like this advice for him.

Negotiation advice for @SpeakerJohnson:

The DC cartel is *desperate* to send over foreign aid and delay or stop the impeachments of Biden, Mayorkas, Garland, and Wray

So use that leverage for the American people

-Not 1 more dollar in foreign aid until our border wall is fully funded and built within months

-defund the 87,000 IRS agents

-Stop funding Garland’s weaponization of the DOJ against Biden’s political opponents

-balance the budget that now has a $2 TRILLION deficit

If Biden and crew don’t agree to all of these immediate demands, then begin impeachment proceedings ASAP

The House is the true source of power in DC so start using that power to our advantage

I’m legitimately curious, what strategic interest do we have in sending Israel tens of billions to fight Hamas that we don’t have in sending Ukraine tens of billions to fight Russia?
I just like the IRS part. Do not support sending money to Israel either but at least they are getting something in exchange for it. Its probably dead on arrival in the senate anyways.

One thing I like for sure is that Johnson will not be a yes man for McConnell and just tow the establishment line.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
That stupid as fvck talibangelical says screw Israel unless we let billionaires cheat on their taxes. A move that would COST $90 billion dollars in uncollected tax revenue. Make it make sense.
If you really believe the Pro-IRS talking points then shouldn't we give trillions to the IRS and that would balance the budget.

If you really believe the Pro-IRS talking points then shouldn't we give trillions to the IRS and that would balance the budget.
duh-e93e2c33746e9934844d1ede956be42a-meme.jpeg

The level of stupid you have to be at to believe the IRS is really going after the wealthy. The wealthy has tax lawyers and tax professionals to check on everything they do. The IRS is going after the old man who sold his lawnmower for $500.
Sure, sure - what a windfall those new agents would reap by going after people who get tax refunds

Reactions: nytigerfan
I just like the IRS part. Do not support sending money to Israel either but at least they are getting something in exchange for it. Its probably dead on arrival in the senate anyways.

One thing I like for sure is that Johnson will not be a yes man for McConnell and just tow the establishment line.
Fair enough

Reactions: TigerGrowls
That stupid as fvck talibangelical says screw Israel unless we let billionaires cheat on their taxes. A move that would COST $90 billion dollars in uncollected tax revenue. Make it make sense.
Will never understand how the party of fiscal responsbility can be so vehemently opposed to the t word.

So if something is dead on arrival, why in the world waste time doing this? The House Republicans( really just the MAGA wing) have proven they have no desire to govern or get anything done. Tgey literally are just trying to score points with their base.

Last edited:
I’m legitimately curious, what strategic interest do we have in sending Israel tens of billions to fight Hamas that we don’t have in sending Ukraine tens of billions to fight Russia?

How much money have we sent Ukraine Vs Israel ? NATO needs to step up for Ukraine. Plus it's not Apple's to Apple's.
Money to Israel is for mostly weapons as money to Ukraine is for weapons PLUS keeping their economy going . Paying government salaries, keeping businesses open ...

Plus I am all for de-funding the IRS...

How much money have we sent Ukraine Vs Israel ? NATO needs to step up for Ukraine. Plus it's not Apple's to Apple's.
Money to Israel is for mostly weapons as money to Ukraine is for weapons PLUS keeping their economy going . Paying government salaries, keeping businesses open ...

Adjusting for inflation, US aid to Israel from 1946 to 2022 totaled $243.9 billion, making it the largest recipient of American foreign aid since World War II.

Trickle-down doesn't exist and never has. Lol
Not shocked that you actually believe it, no lib has any idea how economics work.

Uh derr, wasn't trying to have an in-depth economics session either.

"Based on the principles of supply-side economics and the trickle-down theory, Reaganomics proposed that decreases in taxes, especially for corporations, stimulate economic growth. If the expenses of corporations are reduced, the savings then "trickle down" to the rest of the economy, spurring overall growth."

Uh derr, wasn't trying to have an in-depth economics session either.

"Based on the principles of supply-side economics and the trickle-down theory, Reaganomics proposed that decreases in taxes, especially for corporations, stimulate economic growth. If the expenses of corporations are reduced, the savings then "trickle down" to the rest of the economy, spurring overall growth."

Blah blah blah, coming from a liberal rag. Again no surprise. Would help if liberal institutions would teach basic economics instead of "let's make the rich pay their fair share" hypocrisy.

Don't believe me? Look up where Adam Schiff claims residency despite running for office in California and maintains a 600sq ft apartment to be able to do so. Lol

Blah blah blah, coming from a liberal rag. Again no surprise. Would help if liberal institutions would teach basic economics instead of "let's make the rich pay their fair share" hypocrisy.

Don't believe me? Look up where Adam Schiff claims residency despite running for office in California and maintains a 600sq ft apartment to be able to do so. Lol
Everything to the left of 'Attila the Hun Daily' is a liberal rag to insurrectionists like you and no I won't look up anything. Fvck off and don't enjoy your weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Everything to the left of 'Attila the Hun Daily' is a liberal rag to insurrectionists like you and no I won't look up anything. Fvck off and don't enjoy your weekend.
Awe, someone got their liberal feelings hurt. LOL

Again, no surprise, thin skinned triggered.

Insurrectionist? I'm not a MAGA you fag, I just don't support idiot libs like dementia boy in WH or idiots like you.

Awe, someone got their liberal feelings hurt. LOL

Again, no surprise, thin skinned triggered.

Insurrectionist? I'm not a MAGA you fag, I just don't support idiot libs like dementia boy in WH or idiots like you.
Not hurt in the slightest, I just think you're a board cancer and I have no respect for bottom feeders like yourself.

You're Making America Dumb Again all by your lonesome.

Not hurt in the slightest, I just think you're a board cancer and I have no respect for bottom feeders like yourself.

You're Making America Dumb Again all by your lonesome.
You guys are too easy to screw with, it's why I don't post here much.
You're boring, unimaginative and lacking common sense..................basically a liberal.

Will never understand how the party of fiscal responsbility can be so vehemently opposed to the t word.

Just filed my taxes a few weeks ago. The big T that I paid is enough to create some vehement reaction. My general opposition is this bizarre concept that someone like me - who pays far more than my fair share - should somehow pay even more when most people pay nothing or single digit rates. It’s completely absurd.

Lol at 87K agents needed to go after billionaires because we have so many in this country.

I will be sorely disappointed if this is true.

OUTRAGEOUS: Leadership is asking members of the NDAA “conference” to sign the 3000+ page conference report which is being released behind closed doors without even getting time to read it!

Speaker Johnson worked with Chuck Schumer to cut a deal that removes all abortion and trans surgery prohibitions we passed under Speaker McCarthy. It also would pass a CLEAN FISA extension.

Not to mention, more of your taxpayer dollars sent to Ukraine to fund the proxy war.

No member of the NDAA conference had any influence on this process. It was done in secret meetings with no input from conferees.

Now, we’re supposed to just grin and take it with no say in the final bill.

Is the GOP really going to fund abortion vacations and trans surgeries, fund the Ukraine war, all with a CLEAN FISA extension under Speaker Johnson?

This was a total sell-out of conservative principles and a huge win for Democrats.

Congratulations to my colleagues on the other side of the aisle, you should all be excited to vote for this!

I’m a HELL NO!

Yesterday ahead of the vote on the CR, @LoomerUnleashed was on site inside the US Capitol looking for Speaker Mike Johnson @SpeakerJohnson. He and many other reps were hiding to avoid accountability.

Look what we found inside the Capitol. UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS! We even filmed them walking into the Members Only Elevator in Congress.

Ukrainian soldiers and pro-Ukrainian activists were walking around the Hill before the vote on the CR.

Why was a soldier dressed in Ukrainian patches walking around the U.S. Capitol and using the “members-only” elevator before the vote on the Continuing Resolution? If you look at his backpack, he also has patches from the country of Georgia.

It sure looks like Zelensky @ZelenskyyUa sent his henchmen to the Capitol ahead of the vote to help ensure he gets more American taxpayer dollars.

Seriously though. Why are Ukrainian soldiers walking around the U.S. Capitol and using elevators that regular American citizens aren’t even allowed to use?

RECEIPTS! 👇🏻

Yesterday ahead of the vote on the CR, @LoomerUnleashed was on site inside the US Capitol looking for Speaker Mike Johnson @SpeakerJohnson. He and many other reps were hiding to avoid accountability.

Look what we found inside the Capitol. UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS! We even filmed them walking into the Members Only Elevator in Congress.

Ukrainian soldiers and pro-Ukrainian activists were walking around the Hill before the vote on the CR.

Why was a soldier dressed in Ukrainian patches walking around the U.S. Capitol and using the “members-only” elevator before the vote on the Continuing Resolution? If you look at his backpack, he also has patches from the country of Georgia.

It sure looks like Zelensky @ZelenskyyUa sent his henchmen to the Capitol ahead of the vote to help ensure he gets more American taxpayer dollars.

Seriously though. Why are Ukrainian soldiers walking around the U.S. Capitol and using elevators that regular American citizens aren’t even allowed to use?

RECEIPTS! 👇🏻

Loomer is an absolute nut job with a weird Trump Stalker vide. Trump's own team wants to distance from her.

Speaker Mike Johnson is now officially out of compliance with the Agreement by not allowing 72 hours to read this disaster minibus bill

This was the Agreement:

• Allow 72 hours to read a bill
• Jeffersonian Motion to vacate the chair. This allows a SINGLE PERSON to make the motion to remove the speaker if he goes back on his word or policy agenda.
• A “Church” style committee this allows patriots to look into the weaponization of orgs like the FBI against Americans.
• Term limit vote
• Single subject bills (that can’t be
loaded with irrelevant nonsense)
• Texas border plan
• A budget that stops an increase in debt ceiling and holds senate accountable
• Ending all Covid mandates

Mike Johnson needs to go… the absolute horseshit in this bill is what is tearing this country apart.

Investopedia is a liberal rag?

How on earth do you run a govt without the irs?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT