ADVERTISEMENT

Speaker of the House - Who's up next? Welcome, Rep Mike Johnson - Louisiana

I would LOVE this ... 30% of the Republican party would splinter off and that would be that... You'd be right about where the independents currently are in the big scheme of things.
The current elected Republicans are probably 70% establishment but only 25% of the republican base supports establishment policy. The majority populist base should eventually translate into a populist elected group of Republicans. The establishment though will continue to run candidates that will tell the voters what they want to hear and then proceed to obey and vote with the establishment leadership after being elected.

MAGA will either take over or break off before it's over but it will take years.

The current elected Republicans are probably 70% establishment but only 25% of the republican base supports establishment policy. The majority populist base should eventually translate into a populist elected group of Republicans. The establishment though will continue to run candidates that will tell the voters what they want to hear and then proceed to obey and vote with the establishment leadership after being elected.

MAGA will either take over or break off before it's over but it will take years.
What happens when Trump dies and establishment Pubs no longer fear his wrath?

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf

I don't believe you. Show me your sources and prove you didn't just make that shit up.

What happens when Trump dies and establishment Pubs no longer fear his wrath?
It's about electing more authentic MAGA representatives to make that group be aligned with the viewpoints of the base. It's not about Trump. It's about Trump policies.

Reactions: Allornothing
I'm not saying you are wrong... I'm saying I don't believe that you didn't make those numbers up out of your head and present them as facts. Show us your sources.
The percentages are my opinion but I have to be in the ballpark for sure based on Trumps popularity.

I pray to God if that happens, it’s not intentional. Sadly, it probably would be. Our country will absolutely become unhinged. We are not a small minority.
The 17% of MAGA Americans would cause the country to become unhinged if he died? 😅 It would be a great, great celebration for the rest of us.

"A total of 42% of Republicans in the U.S. identify as “MAGA” Republicans, while 58% disavow the term, according to a new national poll by J. Ann Selzer and Grinnell College.

Overall, 17% of respondents said they identify as MAGA Republican when told the phrase and asked if it describes them, the poll found."

The 17% of MAGA Americans would cause the country to become unhinged if he died? 😅 It would be a great, great celebration for the rest of us.

"A total of 42% of Republicans in the U.S. identify as “MAGA” Republicans, while 58% disavow the term, according to a new national poll by J. Ann Selzer and Grinnell College.

Overall, 17% of respondents said they identify as MAGA Republican when told the phrase and asked if it describes them, the poll found."

Then how is Trump dominating?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Because he's getting the largest percentage of the vote and the others are splitting the remainder. And just because someone polled answers Trump doesn't mean they identify as MAGA.

393740556_910430207109664_4790890358154406249_n.jpg

Who is it going to be? Are we going to come full circle back to McCarthy?

Trump helps kill Emmer's speaker bid​

Trump world had salivated over the chance to take down the House GOP's latest speaker nominee. It did not take long.

Dominating what? The primary? He has been losing left and right. He lost the President, they didn't win back the senate and barely won the house. If that's "Dominating" then the Panthers should win the Super Bowl this year. Right ?

Reactions: yoshi121374
He should be, he was the architect for the House scheme to throw out the electoral votes and he's also a strict anti-abortionist and anti-gay marriage extremist.
What? Don't worry you and your boyfriend will be able to get married.

Dominating what? The primary? He has been losing left and right. He lost the President, they didn't win back the senate and barely won the house. If that's "Dominating" then the Panthers should win the Super Bowl this year. Right ?
I'm referring to the Republican nomination.

What? Don't worry you and your boyfriend will be able to get married.
But how would he get an abortion? Also STFU

Trump weighs in on Rep. Mike Johnson’s House speakership bid​

Former President Trump said he wouldn’t endorse in the speaker’s race Wednesday — but then leant support to the nominee Rep. Mike Johnson of Louisiana.
"My strong SUGGESTION is to go with the leading candidate, Mike Johnson, & GET IT DONE, FAST! LOVE, DJT," Trump posted on Truth Social.

BREAKING: House Republicans Elect Trump Ally Rep. Mike Johnson as the New Speaker of the House – 220 Votes! – DID NOT LOSE A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTE!​

He's a joke, the Republicans are a joke and the main people that need to worry about getting hit hard are the Congressional Republicans that we are going to throw out of office a year from now. Enjoy your little Nazi shitfest while you can!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT