ADVERTISEMENT

State of the Union : In Game Thread

So per the great dem commie leader Joe, when you are checking out at the grocery store be sure to watch out for that SHRINKFLATION!! Those damn companies trying to be able to sell goods at a price that people can still afford. What a sad joke of a speech.

Imagine getting punked by a 81 year old who doesn't even speak to you on national television. Dumb bitch MTG was violating rules by wearing that ugly ass hat but of course modern day Rs have no decorum.

WOW.
Why am I surprised? This reply, fits you!

MJ could have ripped up the speech...wait...
Correct
Imagine getting punked by a 81 year old who doesn't even speak to you on national television. Dumb bitch MTG was violating rules by wearing that ugly ass hat but of course modern day Rs have no decorum.

really punked, he did such a great job that he killed off USC head football coach. Probably not good for us if they call his brother to come be their new coach. LOL

even the Rs are wondering wtf that Katie Britt SNL segment was...

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73

Yes, lets praise the decorum of a potus attacking the scotus. Also, pretty sure I saw some other people wearing hats that were not pubs.

Here's Why Biden's Now-Infamous "Say Her Name" Response May Be Worse Than People Think

"Lincoln, Lincoln Riley. An innocent woman who was killed by an illegal. That's right. But how many of the thousands of people being killed by LEGALS (?)."

If Biden meant to say LEGALS, Joe wasn't just owning himself by showing he didn't even know the girl's name, he minimized her death for political points by equating it to a murder by legal migrant.

If he meant ILLEGALS, then he is damning his own disastrous border policies.

Just get Biden out of this office, America. He is the most unfit president in this nation's history. A total disgrace.

This entire group are scuzz bags.

Wow. @townhallcom reports that Steve Nikoui was arrested and charged for interrupting Biden at #SOTU2024

Biden’s government is now arresting a grieving Gold Star parent because he called out Joe after Joe lied by saying that he keeps Americans safe.

His son Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui was killed in Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal. Steve shouted "13 Marines" as a reminder of the troops who died unnecessarily on Biden’s watch during his botched withdrawal.

If anyone knows Steve and he has bail, it would be my honor to pay it for him. DM me. What a disgusting, horrific thing for the government to do to a grieving Dad.

Reactions: fatpiggy
This entire group are scuzz bags.

Wow. @townhallcom reports that Steve Nikoui was arrested and charged for interrupting Biden at #SOTU2024

Biden’s government is now arresting a grieving Gold Star parent because he called out Joe after Joe lied by saying that he keeps Americans safe.

His son Lance Cpl. Kareem Nikoui was killed in Biden’s botched Afghanistan withdrawal. Steve shouted "13 Marines" as a reminder of the troops who died unnecessarily on Biden’s watch during his botched withdrawal.

If anyone knows Steve and he has bail, it would be my honor to pay it for him. DM me. What a disgusting, horrific thing for the government to do to a grieving Dad.
Good, you can't have someone in there screaming at the President. I'm glad he was arrested that type of shi_ has got to stop and Marjorie taylor Green looked like a white trash trailer park hick.

Good, you can't have someone in there screaming at the President. I'm glad he was arrested that type of shi_ has got to stop and Marjorie taylor Green looked like a white trash trailer park hick.
And can I add I didn't like that fat Karen slob Katie Porter pretending to read a book called the subtle art of not giving a fuc_ while Trump was giving his speech. And the alien Nancy Pelosi ripping up papers after Trump speech. All these people are doing is appealing to their sheep.

You are NOT a Republican, just admit it. If you say you are a Republican you can NOT say he has not done a terrible job with 1 the border 2 the way he left Afghanistan 3. Inflation that he is responsible for 4 etc etc etc. Just admit that you are not a Republican
I’m not a Republican. There’s nothing about this current iteration of the Republican Party I support. I was a Republican for 20 years of voting, but what that party has devolved into is pathetic. I don’t like a lot of the dem policies, but I like even less Republican policies. I hope one day the GOP can shed the albatross of MAGA and get back to policies I supported growing up, but alas that doesn’t seem to be possible. The party doesn’t know how to govern or lead, and seems dead set on grievance politics and offering no substantive platform.

This thread sucks. Everyone posting a link to their preferred partisan mouthpiece on X. Really ridiculous. I read all this and wonder what the hell is wrong with these folks? It is literally how we end up with two empty brained candidates like we have this time.

So what policies of Biden's do you support?
I like him bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. I like his work with Medicare and prescription drug price caps. I like him driving a bipartisan immigrant bill, even though the republicans backed out at the 11th hour after handcrafting it and getting all their demands. I like his support towards codifying a federal law protecting a woman’s right to abortion, especially given some of the lunacy coming out of red states currently. I support his funding Ukraine to bleed Russia dry. I like how he’s hammered China on IP and chip monopolization and is taking steps to position the US to not have to rely on foreign partners in those industries. I like how he’s promoted additional O&G drilling and export continuing our energy independence that officially began under Trump.

I think the afghan withdrawal was a catastrophe, but I am glad a president finally had the stones to pull us out. I think he’s done a shit job of addressing white collar and Wall Street crime.

This thread sucks. Everyone posting a link to their preferred partisan mouthpiece on X. Really ridiculous. I read all this and wonder what the hell is wrong with these folks? It is literally how we end up with two empty brained candidates like we have this time.
You don't understand my side is telling the truth..😆🤣

I like him bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US. I like his work with Medicare and prescription drug price caps. I like him driving a bipartisan immigrant bill, even though the republicans backed out at the 11th hour after handcrafting it and getting all their demands. I like his support towards codifying a federal law protecting a woman’s right to abortion, especially given some of the lunacy coming out of red states currently. I support his funding Ukraine to bleed Russia dry. I like how he’s hammered China on IP and chip monopolization and is taking steps to position the US to not have to rely on foreign partners in those industries. I like how he’s promoted additional O&G drilling and export continuing our energy independence that officially began under Trump.

I think the afghan withdrawal was a catastrophe, but I am glad a president finally had the stones to pull us out. I think he’s done a shit job of addressing white collar and Wall Street crime.

Heard this last night and I would urge you to consider this. Almost all products that don't involve the government as a provider come out and they are expensive and then over time the prices drop dramatically. Look at HD/4k TVs as an example. But when the government is involved, prices increase over time because of the massive bureaucracy involved. It's not good for anyone. Believing that somehow the government should provide any services or fund an apparatus with government involvement beyond regulatory authority is the recipe for disaster. Want healthcare prices to come down? Get government the hell out of it. The bloating and run away costs brought on by institutionalization of things is all around us. How people continue to miss this is beyond me. It is the very definition of insanity.

The rest of your post is as though you read it off CNN or MSNBC. You're better than that! At least I thought you were. Manufacturing jobs are back at pre-pandemic levels pretty much. That's not bringing jobs back and further, the president doesn't create jobs. The president doesn't bring back jobs. The notion this is a thing is ridiculous. Both sides do it and it's just an outright lie.

Heard this last night and I would urge you to consider this. Almost all products that don't involve the government as a provider come out and they are expensive and then over time the prices drop dramatically. Look at HD/4k TVs as an example. But when the government is involved, prices increase over time because of the massive bureaucracy involved. It's not good for anyone. Believing that somehow the government should provide any services or fund an apparatus with government involvement beyond regulatory authority is the recipe for disaster. Want healthcare prices to come down? Get government the hell out of it. The bloating and run away costs brought on by institutionalization of things is all around us. How people continue to miss this is beyond me. It is the very definition of insanity.

The rest of your post is as though you read it off CNN or MSNBC. You're better than that! At least I thought you were. Manufacturing jobs are back at pre-pandemic levels pretty much. That's not bringing jobs back and further, the president doesn't create jobs. The president doesn't bring back jobs. The notion this is a thing is ridiculous. Both sides do it and it's just an outright lie.
You're correct, he doesn't create jobs, but he (the President) does leverage tax and financial incentives for businesses to promote domestic production. You're welcome to rebut each point I made with supporting data and explain to me why I shouldn't actually support our President because of them.

Manufacturing employment is the highest it's been since 2008. He may not have much to do with it, but it happened under his watch so he gets credit for it. Just like Trump would get credit for it if it happened under his watch.

Reactions: fcctiger12
You're correct, he doesn't create jobs, but he (the President) does leverage tax and financial incentives for businesses to promote domestic production. You're welcome to rebut each point I made with supporting data and explain to me why I shouldn't actually support our President because of them.

Manufacturing employment is the highest it's been since 2008. He may not have much to do with it, but it happened under his watch so he gets credit for it. Just like Trump would get credit for it if it happened under his watch.

LOL. @Willence does not provide data. he just tells you how stupid you are bc you dont agree with him. Then he goes on to describe himself as an economist, despite being a mortgage broker.

Reactions: dpic73

That graph was purposefully shrunk to make the change look more dramatic. The one I attached shows it more to scale and we can see how the picture changes based on how one wants to present it. It's a small difference and as you almost certainly know, those jobs weren't just conjured out of thin air. They are jobs in factories where construction began four or five years ago given delays associated with Covid. Playing the same silly game others play because it's politically convenient isn't being intellectually honest.

Any responsible leader at this point is going to begin with our national debt (Trump ran up the debt like a mad-man too) and then move to the serious issues we have with Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and interest on the debt. From there we'll talk about the very significant economic issues we're facing and how to best deal with those without stirring up the class warfare argument which is just nothing but a bag of lies and deceptions.

None of this was mentioned last night other than saying they would be protected and the usual demagoguing about this matter. There is no greater indication of the profound ignorance of the American people than when it comes to economic issues. And the fact that both parties just play those sides up against one another is nothing short of criminal. Of course, to succeed in such an endeavor, the public itself has to be pretty dumb and we've definitely accomplished that in style. It's so frustrating to watch play out over and over again.

LOL. @Willence does not provide data. he just tells you how stupid you are bc you dont agree with him. Then he goes on to describe himself as an economist, despite being a mortgage broker.

You know that's not true. I back up everything I say and when I can't and I am wrong, I admit it. Always have. I'm not an economist but I know a great deal about economics because I have educated myself on it. We may disagree on how things should work, but that's not a result of a lack of understanding on my part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT