ADVERTISEMENT

Such a loser

I'm sorry, did I compel you to reply to my post(s)? Also, you still haven't answered my question about what the dem scotus protestors' "goal" were.
They wanted their rights restored, that's what. Please don't try to tell me that's the same as a President who wanted a free and fair election overturned. One group is mad at an artificially installed conservative court taking something from them, the other group is enraged about my vote and wanted to take it from me because they were lied to. No matter how many letters you rearrange in your alphabet soup, it still won't make sense so just go tuck yourself in and call it a night, K?

They wanted their rights restored, that's what. Please don't try to tell me that's the same as a President who wanted a free and fair election overturned. One group is mad at an artificially installed conservative court taking something from them, the other group is enraged about my vote and wanted to take it from me because they were lied to. No matter how many letters you rearrange in your alphabet soup, it still won't make sense so just go tuck yourself in and call it a night, K?
good to see you answered for both or your user names. @dpic73 @PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Again, the bold is comparing the actions of one group of protestors to an individual(trump), not another group of protestors.
Also, I know what they wanted, but how did they plan to get it when they showed up to protest? According to you, the people there on Jan 6 could not have been there just bc they were pissed of and wanted people to know they were mad about what they thought was a "stolen" election- whether it was true or not. If in fact they had been right, their cause would have been much greater than a states' right ruling by scotus.

Record violent crime in cities…bloodbath

Ukraine war…bloodbath

Instability in the middle east…bloodbath

Illegal aliens murdering Americans…bloodbath

Fentanyl crisis…bloodbath

Vaccine injuries & deaths…bloodbath

They don’t want you to know the bloodbath is already here under Joe Biden

Again, the bold is comparing the actions of one group of protestors to an individual(trump), not another group of protestors.
Also, I know what they wanted, but how did they plan to get it when they showed up to protest? According to you, the people there on Jan 6 could not have been there just bc they were pissed of and wanted people to know they were mad about what they thought was a "stolen" election- whether it was true or not. If in fact they had been right, their cause would have been much greater than a states' right ruling by scotus.
@CUT93 - this looks like a protest?

Okay, it was a failed protest if I have to define it. It was a protest that made no difference - which is usually the outcome of protests.

Let me ask you a question. What do you call the events that tool place in front of some of the scotus judges' homes after R v. W was overturned? Were they trying to overturn a scotus decision or overthrow the court? No. They were protesting bc they were pissed off at the result.(except for the one guy who was trying to kill one of the judges)

150 capitol police officers were injured on Jan 6th. 17 suffered injuries that are permanent and still affect them today.

You and Trump want the people who perpetrated the crime released from prison and refer to them as hostages. Let that sink in.

Don’t ever bore me again with any pretense of back the blue. Magas don’t give a shit about policeman and women.

150 capitol police officers were injured on Jan 6th. 17 suffered injuries that are permanent and still affect them today.

You and Trump want the people who perpetrated the crime released from prison and refer to them as hostages. Let that sink in.

Don’t ever bore me again with any pretense of back the blue. Magas don’t give a shit about policeman and women.
You are making misleading statement and also just making stuff up.

So there are 150 police officers that have permanent injuries that impact them today? I call bs on that.

Also, I have not once called them hostages or said anyone should be released from prison. In fact, I have said multiple times I would have shot the first person that crossed the barrier that day bc you simply can not allow anyone to breach the Capitol building. You just have no idea what you are talking about.

@CUT93 - this looks like a protest?

It looks very similar to multiple events that were exclusively referred to as protests by democrats over the last decade - except for the fact that the protestors caused less damage and did not kill anyone like dem protestors did in some of their "protests".

It looks very similar to multiple events that were exclusively referred to as protests by democrats over the last decade - except for the fact that the protestors caused less damage and did not kill anyone like dem protestors did in some of their "protests".
Storming the capital and attempting to overthrow an election is not the same as breaking into target and stealing some jeans.

Terrorizing government officials because you lost an election is not the same as protesting the deaths of unarmed Black civilians.

You magats and your lack of intellect….

So there are 150 police officers that have permanent injuries that impact them today? I call bs on that.

Also, I have not once called them hostages or said anyone should be released from prison. In fact, I have said multiple times I would have shot the first person that crossed the barrier that day bc you simply can not allow anyone to breach the Capitol building. You just have no idea what you are talking about.

Reread my post.

Storming the capital and attempting to overthrow an election is not the same as breaking into target and stealing some jeans.

Terrorizing government officials because you lost an election is not the same as protesting the deaths of unarmed Black civilians.

You magats and your lack of intellect….
Breaking into target and stealing some jeans is not the same as assaulting police officers or killing innocent people- just fyi.

You are provably (and predictably) untruthful. Were the reasons for the protest the same? Absolutely not. But the assaults on police officers, and damage done to both private and govt property on Jan 6 is dwarfed by dem protests. This is not an opinion, but verifiable facts- that you and other continually deny and claim were just peaceful protests. In fact that were not peaceful. They resulted in damages well in excess of $1B, hundreds of injured officers and killing of innocent people.

Breaking into target and stealing some jeans is not the same as assaulting police officers or killing innocent people- just fyi.

You are provably (and predictably) untruthful. Were the reasons for the protest the same? Absolutely not. But the assaults on police officers, and damage done to both private and govt property on Jan 6 is dwarfed by dem protests. This is not an opinion, but verifiable facts- that you and other continually deny and claim were just peaceful protests. In fact that were not peaceful. They resulted in damages well in excess of $1B, hundreds of injured officers and killing of innocent people.

Also resulted in 20K arrests, but your right wing fantasy narrative is that all these protesters were freed to walk the streets.

You are the one who is untruthful.

Also resulted in 20K arrests, but your right wing fantasy narrative is that all these protesters were freed to walk the streets.

You are the one who is untruthful.
It is you that is untruthful. Please show me where I said, or even implied the bold part. It never happened.

Reactions: fatpiggy
It is you that is untruthful. Please show me where I said, or even implied the bold part. It never happened.

When you hear biden refer to the jailed George Floyd protesters as hostages, you let me know.

Live look at @CUT93 in a discussion…

moving%20goalposts.gif

If Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor had accepted Trumps offer of NG troops for that day there would never have been a problem

The J6 setup was encouraged by the Democrats with support of the Deep State

If Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor had accepted Trumps offer of NG troops for that day there would never have been a problem

The J6 setup was encouraged by the Democrats with support of the Deep State
You are a liar and how big of a sycophant do you have to be to blame everyone except the monster who created this event because he had hurt feelings. You are the perfect example of what Trump and right-wing media has done to this country - if you tell a lie enough times, people will believe it.

You are a liar and how big of a sycophant do you have to be to blame everyone except the monster who created this event because he had hurt feelings. You are the perfect example of what Trump and right-wing media has done to this country - if you tell a lie enough times, people will believe it.
Just so I am clear, which part are you claiming is a lie? That trump wanted the national NG or that it would not have changed anything?

Just so I am clear, which part are you claiming is a lie? That trump wanted the national NG or that it would not have changed anything?
I am telling you that Nancy didn't turn down the National Guard, nor was such an order given - but more than that, it disgusts me how the Right blames everyone except Trump for what happened that day - just like you, they find a way to twist every wrong into a right and repeat it over and over again until no one knows the real truth anymore. Reminder: Biden had already won and there was no need for an invasion of rabies-riddled rednecks.

Nancy didn't create the Big Lie and she also didn't invite them there, yet somehow it was all her fault. GTFOH

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
I am telling you that Nancy didn't turn down the National Guard, nor was such an order given - but more than that, it disgusts me how the Right blames everyone except Trump for what happened that day - just like you, they find a way to twist every wrong into a right and repeat it over and over again until no one knows the real truth anymore. Reminder: Biden had already won and there was no need for an invasion of rabies-riddled rednecks.

Nancy didn't create the Big Lie and she also didn't invite them there, yet somehow it was all her fault. GTFOH

trump said it was nikki haley who instructed the national guard not to be there that day,

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
How do you feel getting Okey doked or are you just knowingly spreading BS?

what are you talking about? he literally said it:

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.

Liar liar pants on fire.

what are you talking about? he literally said it:

“If I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath ... It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country,” he warned while talking about the impact of offshoring on the country’s auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars.
It's the context.

So now that Lev Parnas is saying what you like he is a trusted source but you libs were ridiculing him awhile back insulting Rudy for being associated with him.

This looks to me like this guy made a deal with the corrupt DOJ in order to stay out of jail on the original charges they pulled out of the woodwork for him so in other words you still got nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT