ADVERTISEMENT

Such a loser

The commies in charge love yall.

Remember, America: The exact same people pushing this dishonest, divisive, and dangerous "bloodbath hoax" are the same ones pushing to install censorship on social media to prevent "election interference."

Not a SINGLE account will be locked out, censored, deplatformed or demonetized for this blatant hoax.

Even if their Big Lies lead to polarization, civil disorder, and political violence, they will never apologize.

But the difference between radical leftists and normal Americans is the latter don't want them censored. We want to expose them for the liars they are as fair warning about their political intentions.

Lying to a leftist is as easy as breathing. That is why no one should trust that they have "good intentions" for the American people once they gain absolute power.

Ask the Russians how that worked out. Or the Chinese. Or the North Koreans. Or the Cambodians. Or the Vietnamese.

Those were real "bloodbaths."

Donald Trump was in for the White House four years, and if not for Democratic governors sabotaging their blue state economies in his last year, it would have been considered a time of peace and prosperity.

Trump was the opposite of a dictator: He cut taxes, deregulated, and kept America out of wars. He brokered peace deals while strengthening the nation's military. He pushed for energy independence, which bolstered the US economically and diplomatically.

There were no "bloodbaths." There were no political prosecutions. There was nothing but a nation on the path to success, if only people could ignore the dishonest and overwhelmingly hostile media.

All the morally bankrupt, nihilistic, anti-humanistic, anti-American, anti-freedom radical left has are bogeymen. They have contrived Trump as a monster to justify taking away our freedom and that of our children. "Orange Man Bad" has become their blank check to violate the Constitution, trample our rights, and dishonor the nation.

It is time Americans wake up. The radical left always accuses others of what they intend. And when they will perpetrate a blatant hoax about Trump desiring a "bloodbath," we can take it as projection. The totalitarians in the government would like nothing better than a pretext to 'finish the job' of making America a post-constitutional, failed republic once-and-for-all. Even if it takes an actual bloodbath to do it.

Reactions: amynhop
The guy is threatening civil war if he doesn’t win and yet some people are worried about the democrats.

The laughable part of living in America is the Nazi Democrapic Party is lowering expectations of many Americans and controlling those unfortunate souls by promising them free help in exchange for compliance as mental, emotional and physical slaves

Thank goodness dome Black folks are recognizing this insidious ideology

Black folks have been in slavery for decades now in the Democrapic Party

Rise up folks and get what you deserve

Destroy the Democratic Chains holding the Black folks back

Quit letting people think for you:

Would you like to defend leading off the rally with the Jan. 6th anthem, while calling those traitors "incredible patriots" and saying that Biden ran against Obama? We know what he said but we also know he uses that kind of loaded language for a reason.

Would you like to defend leading off the rally with the Jan. 6th anthem, while calling those traitors "incredible patriots" and saying that Biden ran against Obama? We know what he said but we also know he uses that kind of loaded language for a reason.

V8 Supercars GIF by Supercars Championship

What reason is that? What exactly do you think he was implying?

In threads about gun control you love to point out that no number of citizens would stand a chance against the military. Are you now saying he is setting up an actual civil war or even small armed attack if he loses?

Lol, at libs derangement. Not one shot was fired on Jan 6 by any trump supporter. As a matter of fact, not one person in the capital building was even seen with a gun, despite there being thousands of hours of video and pictures. Yet now, morons like you are jumping straight to a civil war being threatened, when he was CLEARLY talking about the auto industry and other manufacturing/economy issues.

Trump is a childish, boorish, human being who I dislike. However, the outright dishonesty from the media and liberals in regards to what he has said or done is otherworldly.

In threads about gun control you love to point out that no number of citizens would stand a chance against the military. Are you now saying he is setting up an actual civil war or even small armed attack if he loses?

Lol, at libs derangement. Not one shot was fired on Jan 6 by any trump supporter. As a matter of fact, not one person in the capital building was even seen with a gun, despite there being thousands of hours of video and pictures. Yet now, morons like you are jumping straight to a civil war being threatened, when he was CLEARLY talking about the auto industry and other manufacturing/economy issues.

Trump is a childish, boorish, human being who I dislike. However, the outright dishonesty from the media and liberals in regards to what he has said or done is otherworldly.
Not interested in re-litigating Jan. 6th or your tired story thast I've heard 25 times now. And I didn't say a damn thing about a civil war - I said he intentionally uses incendiary language to rile up his base and Jan. 6th is a perfect example of that. You'll point out what he didn't say that day but we know what his terror cell heard. Who knows what will happen but do you think he'll let it go peacefully if he loses? Do you think his supporters will? If you do, you're a ****ing fool.

Reactions: flotiger
Not interested in re-litigating Jan. 6th or your tired story thast I've heard 25 times now. And I didn't say a damn thing about a civil war - I said he intentionally uses incendiary language to rile up his base and Jan. 6th is a perfect example of that. You'll point out what he didn't say that day but we know what his terror cell heard. Who knows what will happen but do you think he'll let it go peacefully if he loses? Do you think his supporters will? If you do, you're a ****ing fool.

How many trump supporters actually attempted to use a gun to harm someone, or even threatened someone with a gun on Jan6? ZERO that I have seen. Zero, out of thousands of people. I may be wrong, but I know of less than 10 that have even been charged with having a gun.

The guy in the article did have a gun, but evidently had no intention of using it to attack anyone at the capital. The article states he regularly carried a gun on a daily basis. It even tells you he was arrested for charging the police, wait for it- with a wooden pallet. If he had intent to harm anyone, he certainly had better options than a wooden pallet. Would you not agree?

Any speech is intended to rile up your base. What do you think biden was doing yelling into the microphone for an hour during at waht was supposed to be a ate of the union address? Was he not trying to rile up his base?

lol! Because they stormed the capital and physically harmed the police, but didn’t use a gun, then it’s not really a threat.

Do you not realize how disgraceful Jan 6 was to the history of this country? And that Trump is now calling them hostages?

Just shocking that some are trying to minimize this.

lol! Because they stormed the capital and physically harmed the police, but didn’t use a gun, then it’s not really a threat.

Do you not realize how disgraceful Jan 6 was to the history of this country? And that Trump is now calling them hostages?

He has told the same sanitized version of that day countless times and it always starts with it couldn't have been an insurrection because Trump said "peacefully" and they weren't properly equipped to finish the job, therefore Trump is innocent and it was no biggie.

I am not minimizing Jan 6. I have said multiple times I would have shot the first one that breached the barriers before they made it o the building. You just can not allow anyone to breach that building.

My point was how ridiculous it is the way his comments have been treated. First, and most importantly, his "bloodbath" comment was CLEARLY in reference specifically to the auto industry, and more broadly to the entire economic/manufacturing situation. Beyond that, even if you want to make it into something it is not, what exactly could he have meant? That he or his supporters would start some type of civil war that actually resulted in a literal bloodbath? There is zero, evidence to support that.

I am not minimizing Jan 6. I have said multiple times I would have shot the first one that breached the barriers before they made it o the building. You just can not allow anyone to breach that building.

My point was how ridiculous it is the way his comments have been treated. First, and most importantly, his "bloodbath" comment was CLEARLY in reference specifically to the auto industry, and more broadly to the entire economic/manufacturing situation. Beyond that, even if you want to make it into something it is not, what exactly could he have meant? That he or his supporters would start some type of civil war that actually resulted in a literal bloodbath? There is zero, evidence to support that.

He has told the same sanitized version of that day countless times and it always starts with it couldn't have been an insurrection because Trump said "peacefully" and they weren't properly equipped to finish the job, therefore Trump is innocent and it was no biggie.
The bold is not true at all. The biggest point is that there was a small fraction of the protest group that WAS, or could have been properly equipped to do whatever they wanted to. Yes, Trump did say peacefully protest also.

However, as several articles you have posted in the past pointed out, the moronic proud boys group had a substantial cache of weapons in the area on Jan 6. If they had any real intention of some type of coop, attempt to harm any members of congress, or overthrow the govt, it is beyond any measure of logic that they would have attempted to do so without using the guns they had at their disposal. There is no way to reconcile what you and others say they were trying to do with the fact they had the means to do it and simply choose not to. Do you think they accidentally forgot they had those weapons?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

And here is the evidence that republicans are actually discussing civil war…

So why don't you tell me what you think he said and what you think it meant.
He’s slippery enough to have an out but knows like leading up to Jan 6 he wants to stoke angry and violence among Y’all Queda. I will admit he is a master at toeing the line of committing crime but plausible deniability.

But I truly believe he knows that he’s going to jail if he doesn’t win the election. And he wants to unite his base to take action if it doesn’t go his way.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
And here is the evidence that republicans are actually discussing civil war…

You know as as well as I do this is just hyperbolic talk. Yes, there are fringe idiots in both parties. Do you really believe the ga state hwy patrol are planning to participate in a civil war? Lol.

Also, see below- violence is not a right wing phenomenon now or in recent history. As a matter of fact. there has been much more damage by dem protestors over the last decade by any measure you want to use- property damage, loss of life, attacking police, etc. All decidedly more caused by left wing violence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT