ADVERTISEMENT

The amazing reincarnation of Kamala

4toTampa

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2017

This is hilarious. The same hacks that are trying to make Kamala the second coming wanted her ass replaced as Biden’s VP re-election candidate. Just a few months ago, the media and dems wanted her gone as they viewed her as a problem to Biden’s re-election chances.

They have tried to bury these stories but Trump should just run commercials with her now biggest fans wanting her ass gone.

Sick, lying scumbags

Reactions: fatpiggy and tigr77
No. Just showing how phony dems are. Lie so damn much they cannot even remember their lies and previous comments

Morons like Raskin were adamant about Biden removing her then shows up this week to spew his typical BS

No. Just showing how phony dems are. Lie so damn much they cannot even remember their lies and previous comments

Morons like Raskin were adamant about Biden removing her then shows up this week to spew his typical BS
It's weird how upset you guys are about OUR candidate - why do you care so much unless she worries you?

Also, instead of making us read every article you've posted, can you copy/paste Raskin's comment that he wanted her removed? I'm calling bullshit otherwise.

Not upset. Trump couldnt pick a better moron to run against.

Just showing the deceptions & lies that are rampant within the dem party

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Not upset. Trump couldnt pick a better moron to run against.

Just showing the deceptions & lies that are rampant within the dem party
Here's the thing - no one cares and you shouldn't either since you believe she's so terrible.

Raskin's quote?

He didn’t answer which was the answer but again, he was gutless. Just like she has been the last month running from interviews. She has the benefit of running without having to run. Media runs great interference for dems

It's weird how upset you guys are about OUR candidate - why do you care so much unless she worries you?

Also, instead of making us read every article you've posted, can you copy/paste Raskin's comment that he wanted her removed? I'm calling bullshit otherwise.
They're acting like someone is gonna put a gun to their head and make them vote for the Harris/Walz ticket. If you don't like it, great! Don't vote for them.

Politician plays politics and gives a non-committal response to a question that they would rather not be asked? cOnSpIrAcY

Thats gutless. Trump and Vance go on all the networks knowing they won’t get a fair shake but still go. Leadership is courageous not gutless.

And I get why, when you have so many left fringe lunatic groups to appease, you cannot give real answers

Thats gutless. Trump and Vance go on all the networks knowing they won’t get a fair shake but still go. Leadership is courageous not gutless.

And I get why, when you have so many left fringe lunatic groups to appease, you cannot give real answers
Guessing you missed Trump's whole "actually I'm not gonna debate Harris unless it's on Fox" bit that he was trying to pull for awhile. Real courageous stuff from Captain Bonespurs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT