ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

I agree 100%. There was a reason they wanted the earliest debate in history. There is a reason he hasn't been talking to the press regularly, and why he hasn't been doing press conferences.

Those of us with family members battling or who have battled dementia / Alzheimer's know what we see with our eyes. It's sad and devastating, but there is no denying it.

Biden may have some good days between now and whenever, but he is undoubtedly starting his "long goodbye".
My issue with this whole thing isn’t even Biden. I mean of course he thinks he’s fine. It’s the people who have accused others of disinformation, the people who have lied, the media who have ignored the relevant news worthiness of this topic that gets me fired up.

Imagine if Larry or Paul treated a Clemson news story with the same regard. We’d all drop our memberships and go somewhere else.

My issue with this whole thing isn’t even Biden. I mean of course he thinks he’s fine. It’s the people who have accused others of disinformation, the people who have lied, the media who have ignored the relevant news worthiness of this topic that gets me fired up.

Imagine if Larry or Paul treated a Clemson news story with the same regard. We’d all drop our memberships and go somewhere else.
The bold is what the country should be absolutely terrified and irate about. The so called "main stream media" has been outed as a just another arm of the dem party. They are without question and with few exceptions a group whose primary purpose is to influence the nation to achieve their desired political outcome in elections rather than to inform the public.

They have been purposefully and intentionally misleading the public on what may be the most important topic ever. Outlets that get any govt funding( I'm looking at you npr) should immediately lose any tax payer funding they receive. The lack of media credibility is a much bigger danger to democracy than any one potus candidate could be. THIS is actually the first step in any authoritarian rule playbook.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The bold is what the country should be absolutely terrified and irate about. The so called "main stream media" has been outed as a just another arm of the dem party. They are without question and with few exceptions a group whose primary purpose is to influence the nation to achieve their desired political outcome in elections rather than to inform the public.

They have been purposefully and intentionally misleading the public on what may be the most important topic ever. Outlets that get any govt funding( I'm looking at you npr) should immediately lose any tax payer funding they receive. The lack of media credibility is a much bigger danger to democracy than any one potus candidate could be. THIS is actually the first step in any authoritarian rule playbook.

You must have been furious when those Fox News hosts' text messages were released as part of the Dominion lawsuit.

They were privately saying that "stolen election" narrative was BS while supporting it on TV.

Were you terrified and irate then?

You must have been furious when those Fox News hosts' text messages were released as part of the Dominion lawsuit.

They were privately saying that "stolen election" narrative was BS while supporting it on TV.

I understand reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but you evidently missed the part referring to "main stream media". We all know fox, msnbc, cnn, etc are biased and should expect such if you have any intelligence.

My reference is particularly aimed at entities like nbc, cbs, abc, the associated press, etc that most people consider as being factual news sources and not political propaganda organizations.

That was absolutely disgraceful. Party above truth.

However, the average liberal has believed without question that the cnn type organizations are the arbiters of truth and honest journalism. And if you disagree then you’ll be called a misinformation pushing maga mouth breather.

That was an embarrassing mistake, for sure. The worst part is that he did not catch and correct it. It's not as bad as claiming that George Washington secured the airports during the Revolutionary War, but it's bad.

Overall not a bad press conference. He did a good job of showing the difference in his support for NATO vs. donny bitch boy who bent over and told putin to do whatever he wants.

That was an embarrassing mistake, for sure. The worst part is that he did not catch and correct it. It's not as bad as claiming that George Washington secured the airports during the Revolutionary War, but it's bad.

Overall not a bad press conference. He did a good job of showing the difference in his support for NATO vs. donny bitch boy who bent over and told putin to do whatever he wants.
Trump didn’t allow Putin to invade Ukraine, but Joe did.

Not a bad press conference? Introducing Zelensky as Putin? Not bad, for what, a 5th grader? Is the bar that fvcking low?

Reactions: CUTiger1977
yes! I love this game.

There is no way Bill Clinton would have allowed Al Qeada to fly those planes into the towers. They waited for a weak ass republican like W to be president.
Yeah, lets compare the two. One was something that no one knew was coming and was over literally before anything could be done about it. The other took months to plan and set up for as we watched Putin continually move troops and equipment to the border and is still happening over two years later.
Other than that those things are exactly alike.

Yeah, lets compare the two. One was something that no one knew was coming and was over literally before anything could be done about it. The other took months to plan and set up for as we watched Putin continually move troops and equipment to the border and is still happening over two years later.
Other than that those things are exactly alike.

Wrong. Bush had an intelligence briefing on his desk saying that terrorists were training as pilots months before the attack. Look it up.

Covid never would have happened on Biden’s watch.

Reactions: dpic73
Go ahead and keep your eyes closed by choice.
EmC4dWIXgAE_Wxk.jpg:large

There’s zero chance you actually believe that.

Long time until the election. And your boy is going to have quite few stories come out before then.

Haven’t we been down this path before? You spend months saying I am crazy, accusing me of welching on the bet before it even happens, etc. how did that turn out for you?

Pro tip. Save your smack talk until the whistle is blown.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT