ADVERTISEMENT

The Durham Report - Fraud Committed by FBI on the American People. Election Interference

did not follow the fidelity of the law.

That is about as criminal and immoral as it goes to people who actually have a moral compass.

Some people like old game hunters guide themselves by the position of the sun and moon

Maybe that is your forte
Understand the type of people your trying to have an honest debate with...

Durhams report found no political motivation and no corruption in the FBI. These are facts and they are not up for debate.

You kick, scream, and cry like a small child all you want, but that is the truth.

**** your feelings
You have a wacky brain numb interpretation of the Durham Report. Oh yes...you are wrong in your opinion.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Classic Lib denial.
Surprised the delusional lefties even showed up in this thread but then again not surprised.
I doubt they even read the things that support the truth. Any objective study leads to the inescapable conclusion of a soft coup attempt on Trump.
I have almost all these mouth breathers on ignore. There is no way to have a reasonable dialogue with brainwashed people.
The fact that they have zero evidence to support their conclusions is frightening to me.
After seven years of being the most investigated person in history- non stop- by literally thousands of people with zero criminal indictments or convictions, only show impeachments with zero real criminal codes listed in charges, but these crazies still can’t see the light of day. It’s disturbing and at times depressing.

Surprised the delusional lefties even showed up in this thread but then again not surprised.
I doubt they even read the things that support the truth. Any objective study leads to the inescapable conclusion of a soft coup attempt on Trump.
I have almost all these mouth breathers on ignore. There is no way to have a reasonable dialogue with brainwashed people.
The fact that they have zero evidence to support their conclusions is frightening to me.
After seven years of being the most investigated person in history- non stop- by literally thousands of people with zero criminal indictments or convictions, only show impeachments with zero real criminal codes listed in charges, but these crazies still can’t see the light of day. It’s disturbing and at times depressing.

Show me evidence you support your claims or shut the **** up.

Reactions: dpic73
If what you're saying is true (it's not), he still served out his full term even after he sicced his vigilantes against our own government. So what will you crybabies do with this information that didn't implicate anyone in a crime or prove a political vendetta? There's still NO proof of fraud, no crimes committed and he's still wrongly allowed to run again. But you still wear your professional victimhood on your sleeve and whine incessantly about bullshit that doesn't matter. Nobody cares about this nothingburger except you delusional magats.

Show me evidence you support your claims or shut the **** up.

There can be no clearer statement than did not follow the fidelity of the law

I would try to explain it in more details but that would be to highbrow as Mr. Durham took the high road

On the low road and simple down to earth meaning for lowbrows he was saying the FBI failed to follow the laws by which they were directed to follow

Not having a genius mind such as yours to know the why I admit I am perplexed why many heads are not getting ready to roll and maybe they are

Time will answer my question

As far as a discussion with you I have zero hope of having a two way conversation that would benefit society

They are very dishonest so why even try. They cant stop lying about anything. If the truth doesnt support them then they just move the goalpost to something different. The whole "Show me in the report where Durham claims there was political motivation or corruption." You wont see those exact words used but there is a bunch of both in the report. After all so far one member of the FBI has been found guilty in court altering evidence and presenting a false report to a court(Carter Page). You had Hillary, the DNC, the FBI, the CIA, and several Rhino's collude with spy services from other countries including Russia, the country Hillary sold the yellow cake to, in an attempt to overthrow the election and install Hillary as POTUS. Tons of actual evidence that would be presented if they ever get arrested and go to trial...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The rot is deep.

ONLY Trump can fix this. The neocons like Nikki don’t have the gall to fix this.

You realize how dumb that statement is, no? Wasnt trumpty president for four years? He didn't "fix" shit in four years, what makes you think he could do anything in another four years?

That is like a gamecock fan saying, "ONLY Mushchamp can fix this."

You realize how dumb that statement is, no? Wasnt trumpty president for four years? He didn't "fix" shit in four years, what makes you think he could do anything in another four years?

That is like a gamecock fan saying, "ONLY Mushchamp can fix this."

That's what is absolutely bonkers to me. What in the world makes anyone think Trump has the ability, or even the willingness to "fix" anything?

I continue to say the greatest skill Trump has is his ability to make people ignore his entire life in the public and believe his new persona he made up in 2015.

That's what is absolutely bonkers to me. What in the world makes anyone think Trump has the ability, or even the willingness to "fix" anything?

I continue to say the greatest skill Trump has is his ability to make people ignore his entire life in the public and believe his new persona he made up in 2015.
Absolutely... There are really two cases that are possible with this Deep State conspiracy theory. Either either it's real or not. And frankly, Trump doesn't look too great in either case.

Case 1: Really no explanation needed. There is no Deep State and Trump's making the whole thing up. Upwards of 40% of the country is completely taken in in the ultimate grift by a guy that really knows how to get money from folks and put it in his own pocket. Personally, I believe this one.

Case 2: The Deep State is real. Trump vowed to expose and get rid of it. Yet how many Deep Stater people did Trump hire? I've lost track... at least half his advisors turned out to be Deep State. All the Generals he picked. Both AGs, Chief of Staff... you name it. He came into office with majorities in both houses of congress... He lost the HoR in two years and the Senate the year he was running for reelection. Which he also lost. And even though he started talking about a stolen election 6 months ahead of the actual election, he hired a guy to oversee it that was ... You guessed it... Deep State. He got run out of Washington DC and his home State of NY. Now he's DESPARATELY running for President again, hoping that winning could keep him out of jail from all the charges the Deep State has him under.

Which of the above makes Trump look good?

I believe and you are afraid of it. That light at the end of the tunnel is the Trump Train coming hard.

So you believe that trumpty has secret documents to that prove that Obama committed crimes spying on Trump when Trump was president. And Trump is choosing to not make these documents public now, or while he was president before, but instead he will wait until he becomes president again, even though the he will likely lose the 2024 election and there is the possibility that the release of those documents right now would improve his chances to win. But again, he is saving these secret documents for later, for reasons that make absolutely no logical sense.

You believe this?

Why is it that magas always have evidence of other’s crimes that they are unfortunately not able to share with us? Rudy, comer, Jim Jordan, and now Trump. They always have evidence that they talk about, but they can’t show it now.

So you believe that trumpty has secret documents to that prove that Obama committed crimes spying on Trump when Trump was president. And Trump is choosing to not make these documents public now, or while he was president before, but instead he will wait until he becomes president again, even though the he will likely lose the 2024 election and there is the possibility that the release of those documents right now would improve his chances to win. But again, he is saving these secret documents for later, for reasons that make absolutely no logical sense.

You believe this?

Why is it that magas always have evidence of other’s crimes that they are unfortunately not able to share with us? Rudy, comer, Jim Jordan, and now Trump. They always have evidence that they talk about, but they can’t show it now.
The Trump card will be played at the right time.

You believe this?

Hard not to when you see stuff like this .......that binder is what he used to build the civil case against all of those involved in Russia Hoax. Really not hard to piece the two things together when you think about why they would be so desparate to retrieve a document that he declassified before he left office.

Hard not to when you see stuff like this .......that binder is what he used to build the civil case against all of those involved in Russia Hoax. Really not hard to piece the two things together when you think about why they would be so desparate to retrieve a document that he declassified before he left office.

So trump has a 10 inch binder that proves crimes of all of his enemies that he declassified. But even though it is declassified, he wont show it until he is elected, despite the fact that it would likely help his reelection chances. Makes total sense.

It sounds a lot like his health care replacement plan to replace the ACA that he couldn't show us but promised existed, and then it turned out he never had it.

You are going to spin right of off this planet @TigerGrowls ... oh sorry, @jakefest . It is hard to tell you guys apart these days.

P.S. what is your master Catturd saying about all of this?

• Haha
Absolutely... There are really two cases that are possible with this Deep State conspiracy theory. Either either it's real or not. And frankly, Trump doesn't look too great in either case.

Case 1: Really no explanation needed. There is no Deep State and Trump's making the whole thing up. Upwards of 40% of the country is completely taken in in the ultimate grift by a guy that really knows how to get money from folks and put it in his own pocket. Personally, I believe this one.

Case 2: The Deep State is real. Trump vowed to expose and get rid of it. Yet how many Deep Stater people did Trump hire? I've lost track... at least half his advisors turned out to be Deep State. All the Generals he picked. Both AGs, Chief of Staff... you name it. He came into office with majorities in both houses of congress... He lost the HoR in two years and the Senate the year he was running for reelection. Which he also lost. And even though he started talking about a stolen election 6 months ahead of the actual election, he hired a guy to oversee it that was ... You guessed it... Deep State. He got run out of Washington DC and his home State of NY. Now he's DESPARATELY running for President again, hoping that winning could keep him out of jail from all the charges the Deep State has him under.

Which of the above makes Trump look good?
Agreed. Good summary. I believe we can easily apply the Occam's Razor principle to the choices.......lol

So trump has a 10 inch binder that proves crimes of all of his enemies that he declassified. But even though it is declassified, he wont show it until he is elected, despite the fact that it would likely help his reelection chances. Makes total sense.

It sounds a lot like his health care replacement plan to replace the ACA that he couldn't show us but promised existed, and then it turned out he never had it.

You are going to spin right of off this planet @TigerGrowls ... oh sorry, @jakefest . It is hard to tell you guys apart these days.

P.S. what is your master Catturd saying about all of this?
Trump filed the civil action case against Hillary and her band of ****tards in March 2022, the FBI raided his home August 8th 2022, one month later they tossed the case out. The same judge overseeing the civil case approved the FBI raid, then tossed his case out. I mean, no conflict of interest there or anything......

None of the above makes the hairs on the back of your multiple neck rolls stand up? If things were reversed and Biden was on the Trump end of the stick, I'd be asking the same questions.

Brother, I hope I do spin off the earth.......easier than watching it come unglued.

Trump filed the civil action case against Hillary and her band of ****tards in March 2022, the FBI raided his home August 8th 2022, one month later they tossed the case out. The same judge overseeing the civil case approved the FBI raid, then tossed his case out. I mean, no conflict of interest there or anything......

None of the above makes the hairs on the back of your multiple neck rolls stand up? If things were reversed and Biden was on the Trump end of the stick, I'd be asking the same questions.

Brother, I hope I do spin off the earth.......easier than watching it come unglued.

Thousands of frivolous lawsuits are filed every day. Thank god judges are there to throw them out for their lack of merit.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT