ADVERTISEMENT

The Errors The Lies and The Coverup in the Georgia 2020 Election

In 2020, Georgia ran an illegal election.
- Missing chain of custody docs
- Missing surveillance tapes of drop boxes
- Signature verification errors
- Dirty voter rolls, invalid votes
- Double scanned ballots (in initial count)
- Fulton County ballots scanned w/o election observers

You can quibble about "rigged" or "stolen," but you cannot argue that election laws were followed.(It is obvious that an election is "rigged" when the laws systematically are not followed and it favors one party over another.)

Americans cannot trust elections with mass mail-in ballots when the system is ripe with opportunities for malfeasance and fraud.

It happened and it hasnt been debunked by anyone successfully.

Remember when the MSM told you to not believe your lying eyes.

Here is a video footage from Georgia showing suitcases filled with ballots pulled from under table AFTER Supervisor told GOP Poll Workers to leave Tabulation Center.

President Trump was ahead of Biden by more than 160,000 votes in Georgia on election night when all of a sudden Fulton County stopped counting ballots after a “pipe burst”.

Officials in Georgia weren’t able to produce any invoices or work orders related to a “burst pipe” at Atlanta’s State Farm Arena that was blamed for an abrupt pause in vote counting on election night.

We now know that a little pipe burst in another part of the building and the issue was taking care of in a matter of minutes. The accident was an excuse to kick out poll watchers while a few crooks stayed behind to count illegal ballots for Joe Biden.
It was their criminal act that gave Biden the spike in unexplained votes and the lead in Georgia on Wednesday morning and helped Biden to ‘win’ the state with 11,779 more votes.

Do the math: 4 suitcases, 1 tabulator processes 3K ballots in 1 hour, multiple tabulator, 2 hours, 3 unsupervised crooks with ballots we even don’t know where they came from.

If you question why they lied about bursted pipe, stopped counting votes, kicked the poll watchers or ask why suitcase stuffed with ballots were pulled from under the table you are a conspiracy theorist.

Nobody got arrested for fraudulent election but President Trump is being arrested and faces 78 charges, and 641 years in prison for questioning a rigged election.

If that was any other country American would have invaded it by now.

It's funny that I'm getting no response from the usual suspects here. It's going to be extremely hard to explain this away.

In the disbarment trial of Trump's former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark, VoterGA's Garland Favorito is going over his audit of the Fulton County election.

His audit - 60% error rate - results did not match ballot images.
Tally sheet totals didn’t match the ballot images.
Found falsified tally sheets - 100 to nothing for Biden. Some were 200 to nothing, a technical impossibility. Whereas the ballot images showed a 60-40 ratio of Biden to Trump.

In the disbarment trial of Trump's former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark, VoterGA's Garland Favorito, the DC Bar's attorney Hamilton Fox is asking Favorito if he has evidence of actual fraud, not just the opportunity for fraud. He requested ballot images. Found many of them had been destroyed against state law. Fulton County ballot images were digitally altered before certification. That is actual fraud that has not been investigated to this day.

It's funny that I'm getting no response from the usual suspects here. It's going to be extremely hard to explain this away.

In the disbarment trial of Trump's former DOJ official Jeffrey Clark, VoterGA's Garland Favorito is going over his audit of the Fulton County election.

His audit - 60% error rate - results did not match ballot images.
Tally sheet totals didn’t match the ballot images.
Found falsified tally sheets - 100 to nothing for Biden. Some were 200 to nothing, a technical impossibility. Whereas the ballot images showed a 60-40 ratio of Biden to Trump.
Dude you spend half your life carpet bombing the board with propaganda from trolls, election deniers and straight up liars and when we've taken the time to investigate your claims, we consistently find they're a bunch of bullshit. It would take three people full-time to investigate your mountain of garbage so a non-response means nothing. The election was four years ago so how about you get a ****in life?

And here it is,

the disbarment trial of Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark, reaffirms,

The Georgia Secretary of State own AUDIT RECORDS FALSIFIED to match hand recount,

Fulton County AUDIT,
40,0000 items that compares numbers from the 2020 election to the hand recount, the ERROR RATE 60%.

• counts did not match dominion ballot images.
• audit tally sheets did not match Dominion ballot images
• counted duplicate ballots,

In other words,
• first recount fraudulent,
• second recount fraudulent,
• third recount fraudulent,
• fourth recount fraudulent,

and Fani Willis was in fact double counted to the DA’s office while fornicating at taxpayers expense,

and finally, the Secretary of State, Rat Raffensperger REDACTED the EVIDENCE to COVERUP the fraudulent 2020 election,

“Let that sink in.”

And here it is,

the disbarment trial of Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark, reaffirms,

The Georgia Secretary of State own AUDIT RECORDS FALSIFIED to match hand recount,

Fulton County AUDIT,
40,0000 items that compares numbers from the 2020 election to the hand recount, the ERROR RATE 60%.

• counts did not match dominion ballot images.
• audit tally sheets did not match Dominion ballot images
• counted duplicate ballots,

In other words,
• first recount fraudulent,
• second recount fraudulent,
• third recount fraudulent,
• fourth recount fraudulent,

and Fani Willis was in fact double counted to the DA’s office while fornicating at taxpayers expense,

and finally, the Secretary of State, Rat Raffensperger REDACTED the EVIDENCE to COVERUP the fraudulent 2020 election,

“Let that sink in.”
eVeRyThInG Is fRaUdUlEnT iF RealRobert sAyS sO! tRuSt hIM

Reactions: yoshi121374
Compelling first hand testimony from a Georgia Patriot!!

New: My Open Letter to Sheriff Carl James of the Ware County Sheriff’s Department Concerning Evidence of Election Fraud in Ware County GA 2020
(Mailed April 5, 2024)

Dear Sheriff James,

The purpose of this letter is to provide you with evidence of election fraud which occurred in Ware County, GA during the November 2020 Presidential election. I will first explain the history of my efforts to obtain answers from county and state officials. I'll then conclude with a brief of the evidence that I have submitted to the Superior Court of Ware County, in the case of Fulgham v. Ware County BOE (Case # SUV2024000085). As you will see, there is evidence of flipped votes and fake duplicate ballots.

As a historian and retired soldier, I've been researching the 2020 election since it occurred. In March of 2021, I attended the Ware County Board of Commissioners public meeting and advised them of an unusual and suspicious flip in the Presidential Candidate vote totals. The results of the hand count suggested the possibility of flipped votes in the first machine count. At that time, however, we could not identify specifically where votes had flipped. During this meeting I also advised the Ware County Board of Commissioners that, in my opinion, the counties in Georgia did not have sovereign control of the General Election in 2020.

Following this meeting in March of 2021, I continued researching public record election results in several counties. In
October of 2023 a data analyst identified fake duplicate ballots from the Ware County 2020 General Election. Around one week later I discovered specific evidence of flipped votes.
I then contacted Mr. Elmer Thrift, the Chairman of the Ware County Commission, by phone on October 31, 2023, and informed him of the fake duplicate ballots. Mr. Thrift listened and was very concerned. I then sent an email to him on the same day we spoke by phone. I suggested he verify Ware County’s records to confirm the fake duplicate ballot images. Mr. Thrift did not inform me as to whether he did or did not verify the records.

On January 5, 2024, I submitted the Ware County election evidence in a complaint that I filed with the Georgia State Election Board (SEB). The SEB responded to my complaint via email and declined to investigate the case. Their reason for declining to investigate was because the election had occurred more than two years prior to my complaint submission.

When the State Election Board declined to investigate my complaint, I decided to reach out to the Chairman of the Ware
County Board of Elections (BOE), Mr. Danny Bartlett. A mutual friend of ours introduced Mr. Bartlett and I around
January 15, 2024. We met, in person, at a restaurant and Mr. Bartlett shared detailed information on what occurred
during the 2020 tabulation process in Ware County. After hearing the chairman's account of events, I became even more concerned. I interpreted Mr. Bartlett's account of events as
suggesting that Dominion technicians were in charge of vote tabulation.

Mr. Bartlett was very helpful. He seemed to be genuinely interested in helping me find answers to explain the Ware
County 2020 election records. We began working together to gather those answers in hopes of explaining exactly how this happened. From January 15, 2024, through February 22, 2024, I communicated on numerous occasions with Mr. Bartlett, the Chairman of the BOE, mostly via text. In fact, he contacted me a few more times than I had contacted him, but he was still unable to provide an explanation of the records. During a second in-person meeting Mr. Bartlett did not seem confident that even he, as Chairman of the BOE, could obtain the answers we sought from the Ware County
Supervisor of Elections, without a court request.

So, on February 21, 2024, I filed a General Civil Complaint in the Superior Court of Ware County against the Ware County Board of Elections. I requested an explanation for the flipped votes and fake duplicate ballots. Mr. Bartlett, as Chairman of the BOE, believed my complaint was justified. Additionally, he believed I had the right, as a Citizen of the State of Georgia, to have these questions answered. The lawsuit I filed does not seek damages of any kind and I have not accused anyone of wrongdoing. I only seek to find an explanation for the manipulated votes which is why the complaint includes 18 interrogatory questions for the Ware County Board of Elections to answer.

Unfortunately, it appears that
Mr. Bartlett has now been silenced by Ware County BOE Attorney, Franklin T. Coleman, IV, a member of the Drew Eckl & Farnham Law Firm in Albany, GA.

Summary of Evidence Submitted to the Ware County Superior Court in Fulgham v. Ware BOE

1. Hand count batch tally sheet signed by human counters shows:
Absentee Batch 11 contained: Trump 75, Biden 23

Hand count spreadsheet confirms Absentee Batch 11 as: Trump 76, Biden 23

Machine Count #1 data shows the votes flip to: Trump 25, Biden 73

2. The new flipped Biden version of Absentee Batch 11 was then either scanned or digitally reproduced for the
second time to create 100 fake
duplicate ballots, known as Batch 35. Disturbingly, this second scan occurred,
according to Ware records, on
November 11, which was eight days after the election and five days after
certification. According to a text
message from Mr. Bartlett, Chairman of the Ware BOE, he has no knowledge of
ballots being tabulated on that day.

3. In total there are approximately 150 fake net votes for Biden. There could be more, as my method is only a sample audit. Because Ware County is so small this number is very significant. This equals over 1% of Ware's total votes. If this fake vote percentage was statewide in 2020 it would equal around 50,000 votes. President Trump reportedly lost by only 11,778 votes.

4. Multiple Counties: Although this letter only concerns Ware County, it is important to note we have identified
evidence of manipulation in multiple counties. In Fulton County alone, for example, the official hand count
spreadsheet contains duplicate (fake) batches of ballots which give Biden a fake net gain of around 3,500 votes
(SEB case 2021-181). In February 2022, shortly after evidence was submitted to State and Federal authorities by myself and others, Brad Raffensperger
admitted for the first time in a FYNTV Interview that the Fulton hand count was off by “several thousand” because ballots had been scanned twice in the first machine count. These Fulton ballots “scanned twice” are equivalent to the fake duplicate ballot images in Ware County. There is clearly a pattern in multiple counties.

Disclaimer: I am not speculating on who did this. I do not know if this was programmed or conducted manually by
humans. I'm only focusing on the evidence, and in my opinion the evidence shows intent.

As a concerned citizen, my inquiry is absolutely justified, both legally and morally. I have made a good faith and honest effort to find answers explaining why the Ware County 2020 election records show evidence of flipped votes and illegally duplicated ballots. I would like to stress the fact that I have made a significant effort to report this evidence and get an explanation from several officials and boards. I have spent my own time and resources to ensure that we have a secure and fair election system here in Georgia and I have worked patiently and respectfully in this endeavor.

Because the Ware County Board of Elections and Supervisor of Elections, under the advisement of attorneys, are
refusing to answer the questions, I will provide these interrogatory questions to you, along with the other
documentation pertaining to this case. I ask that you please consider helping me find answers to these questions, so that
we can identify who is responsible and ultimately secure future elections here in Georgia.

Thank you for your time and service.

Respectfully,

Jeff Fulgham
SFC (Ret) Army National Guard
U.S. Navy veteran

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
We know that.

BREAKING: The long awaited report from an investigation (SEB2023-25) into errors found in both the hand count & a machine count from the 2020 presidential election in Fulton Co. is officially on the agenda for a May 7th State Election Board meeting!

The investigation found violations into both the hand audit and machine count according to citizen investigator Joe Rossi.

Here is a citizen patriot that lives in GA doing the work. Love it!! Everyone that loves freedom better wake up.

Fulgham v. Ware Board of Elections Concerning Evidence of Flipped Votes and Fake Duplicate Ballots. Update:

My case, along with an open letter to the Ware County Sheriff has generated attention here in Georgia and nationally. I was recently contacted by a member of the State Election Board (SEB). You may recall that I originally submitted a complaint to the SEB and they refused to investigate, claiming the election had occurred over two years prior. Now this board member suggested I resubmit. My answer was no.

Because when the SEB declined to investigate I conducted the investigation myself as a Citizen. What I discovered is alarming. The fake duplicate ballots were scanned (or digitally reproduced) on 11/11/20 which was eight days after the election and five days after certification! And the chairman of the Ware BOE has no knowledge of ballots being tabulated on that date.

I also advised the SEB board member that I do not trust the GASOS and his investigations. In other words, if I had not conducted the investigation myself I believe they would have buried these findings. I also informed her that I had concluded that the Rossi case (SEB 2021-181) evidence concerning duplicate (fake) batches in the Fulton hand count suggested intent. In fact, I provided my evidence and analysis to the GA AG showing why I believed the Fulton hand count was falsified to match the first machine count.

I closed by telling the GA SEB board member that after extensive research it was my assessment that we have lost sovereign control of our elections in Georgia.

Now that SEB investigators have acknowledged more election law violations in Fulton 2020, what should we expect?

First the bad:

1. The SEB will likely recommend the case to the AG or a DA. When this happened in March 2022 in the Rossi case (2021-181) concerning duplicate (fake) batches in Fulton's 2020 hand count, the AG covered up any evidence suggesting intent. I know because I'm the one who provided him with evidence of intent. I later filed a complaint with the IG against the AG and GASOS for covering up evidence.

2. The AG or DA will likely sit on the case and let the time run out. The AG let SEB 2021-181 sit for 15 months!

3. The AG or DA will determine that these were errors. They'll never acknowledge massive fraud, even though in my opinion the evidence supports it.

4. They'll then announce that the code violations would not have changed the election outcome. In other words nothing to see here.

Now the good:

1. The hard work of @KevinMoncla, Joe Rossi, and others who contributed to this, including Phillip Davis aka @mad_liberals, will force investigators to reveal findings that we were not aware of. The investigators' presentation to the SEB will further expose this corrupt election system. These transcripts will provide excellent Intel.

2. These findings will then help us collectively in the election integrity fight. Whether it's complaints to the SEB, or lawsuits filed with Superior Court as I filed against Ware County in February 2024, we are probing and constantly gathering Intel to hopefully shut down this corrupt system.

The ultimate objective is to regain control of our elections. At this time, We the People have lost sovereign control in Georgia. In fact, my evidence proves that in some counties even good election officials have no control over these machines and the tabulation of votes.

We caught the State of Georgia deleting campaign finance records! The campaign finance reports for Brian Kemp's race for governor, which we obtained directly from the State of Georgia some time ago, showed a massive number of “ANONYMOUS CONTRIBUTIONS” - 12,758 to be exact. We also identified that Brian Kemp was receiving contributions from the same WinRed “SMURF” network as "Republicans" Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell, and Lindsey Graham. Smurfing is structured campaign money laundering. Those 12,758 of Kemps are now gone from the state of GA's database! Second, while updating some information on the Fani Willis campaign finance investigation into her “SMURFS,” something interesting caught our attention. The 222 “ANONYMOUS CONTRIBUTIONS” were missing, those were part of my ethics complaint filed, and accepted, against Willis. We have the state of GA document clearly stating Anonymous contributions are not permitted. Special thanks to Chris Gleason for this work - @immutablechrist Article with more details:
georgiarecord.com/dirty-south/20…

Let me explain to this "scientist" how fraud occured in GA 2020, and was then covered up:

Machine Count #1:
Massive ballot manipulation occured, to include double counted ballots, deleted ballots, and some evidence of flipped votes. In February 2022 GASOS admitted in a FYNTV Interview that in Fulton alone "several thousand" ballots were scanned twice and counted, which later threw off the hand count. In Fulgham v Ware County BOE evidence of flipped votes has been submitted to the court. In Appling County there is evidence of deleted batches.

Hand Count:
Manipulated to cover up the MC#1 fraud by forcing it to match the MC#1. In Fulton alone the Rossi case (SEB 2021-181) proved approximately 3,500 fake net Biden votes added to the official hand count in duplicate (fake) batches. GASOS admitted on February 22, 2022 on FYNTV that the Fulton hand count was off by "several thousand" because ballots had been scanned twice in MC#1.

Machine Recount:
More ballot manipulation to cover the initial fraud by forcing a match with MC#1.
Phillip Davis, computer scientist/mathematician aka @mad_liberals has identified appropriately 6,000 fake duplicate ballots state wide. Over 3,000 Fulton fake duplicates were submitted in SEB case 2023-025 in July 2022. What's even more disturbing is what we call "stray" ballots that only appear in one machine count. Some of these strays may have never physically existed.

In summary:
If they're not covering something up, why did GASOS investigators tell the State Election Board in March 2022 that Fulton's hand count was off by 634 votes, when the GASOS himself had admitted one month prior to this hearing in a FYNTV Interview that Fulton's hand count was off by "several thousand" because ballots had been scanned twice?

_________

Myth Busted: It didn't take a massive statewide conspiracy to manipulate votes and cover it up. This is a centralized computer system. For example, in Ware County GA I've spoken with the Chairman of the BOE who was actually helping scan ballots. He had no idea there were flipped votes and fake duplicate ballots until I showed him the evidence. He's a Republican.

Disclaimer: I will not speculate on who may have done this. I'm only analyzing the evidence which is publicly available election results. My conclusion is that this was intentional.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

New Email: More Georgia 2020 Election Law Violations Found By Citizens, Not State Investigators. And Officials Refuse To Meet With This Upstanding Citizen!

This email is from that citizen, Joe Rossi, to @GabrielSterling, GASOS official. Rossi forwarded it to me and asked if I would share.

Rossi's first complaint to the State Election Board (SEB) settled in 2023 proved that Fulton's official hand count contained duplicate (fake) batches of ballots (approximately 6,000 gross fake votes, app. 3,500 fake net Biden). The attached image shows just one example of a fake duplicate batch from the official records. This batch was reported as being counted 3 times, giving Biden a fake net gain of 592 votes!

Now Joe Rossi and a fellow researcher have filed a second complaint concerning thousands of fake duplicate ballots and other manipulation in Fulton 2020. Inspectors have confirmed more violations, which will be discussed at the next SEB hearing in May. But although Rossi is an upstanding GA citizen, GASOS officials refuse to meet with him. Rossi is a retired executive with Pepsi Cola and a chemical engineer who now teaches an engineering course at a small college.

Read the attached email from Rossi to Gabriel Sterling. Rossi is respectfully requesting a meeting to discuss evidence of fraud. This is Rossi's 12th request for a meeting!

Now you understand why I say We the People have lost sovereign control of our own elections to Deep State puppets who are not accountable to citizens. For the record I submitted supporting evidence to the GA AG for the first Rossi case concerning the fake duplicate batches. While I never speculate on who did this, I told both state and federal officials that in my assessment the evidence suggests the Fulton hand count was intentionally manipulated to force it to match the machine count.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT