ADVERTISEMENT

The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

Like I’ve told you till I’m blue in the face, everything I’ve said is coming right in your face & when it does, you’ll remember my posts.
And like I've told you plenty as well, you are a religious extremist. The next religious extremist I listen to will be the first.

And like I've told you plenty as well, you are a religious extremist. The next religious extremist I listen to will be the first.
No, I’m not! Preaching the Gospel is a command from JESUS. That means the full Gospel.

JESUS told the church of Laodecia In Revelation 3, I wish you were hot or cold but because you are lukewarm, I’ll spit you out of my mouth.” In other words, HE wants us to put HIM first & WE cannot be indifferent.

This
No, I’m not! Preaching the Gospel is a command from JESUS. That means the full Gospel.

JESUS told the church of Laodecia In Revelation 3, I wish you were hot or cold but because you are lukewarm, I’ll spit you out of my mouth.” In other words, HE wants us to put HIM first & WE cannot be indifferent.
All you preach is Revelation. So miss me with this bullshit.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Like I’ve told you till I’m blue in the face, everything I’ve said is coming right in your face & when it does, you’ll remember my posts.
You are spouting the same diatribe everyones heard a million times if they talk to enough people. Revelations was supposed to come true like a 100 years after Jesus death.

This

All you preach is Revelation. So miss me with this bullshit.
JESUS said, I’M the way, the truth & the life, no one comes to the FATHER but through ME.

Unless a man is born again, he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

If you Confess Me Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels. If you’re Ashamed of ME & MY Words, I’ll Be Ashamed of you when You Stand Before My Father & HIS Angels.

If anyone would come after me, he must take up his cross daily & & deny himself, for whoever seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for MY sake will find it.

We have all sinned & fallen short of the Glory of GOD.

Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for wide & broad is the way that leads to destruction & many are those who enter it.

What has a man profited if he gains the whole world but loses his soul or what can
Man give in exchange for his soul.

JESUS said, “Not everyone who says to ME Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, for Many will come to & say Lord, did we not cast out devils in your name, did we not prophecy in your name & do many miracles in your name. I’ll declare to them I never knew you, you worker of iniquity.”

All of the above Scripture is NOT from Revelation.

Reactions: AugTig
JESUS said, I’M the way, the truth & the life, no one comes to the FATHER but through ME.

Unless a man is born again, he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

If you Confess Me Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels. If you’re Ashamed of ME & MY Words, I’ll Be Ashamed of you when You Stand Before My Father & HIS Angels.

If anyone would come after me, he must take up his cross daily & & deny himself, for whoever seeks to save his life will lose it but he who loses his life for MY sake will find it.

We have all sinned & fallen short of the Glory of GOD.

Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for wide & broad is the way that leads to destruction & many are those who enter it.

What has a man profited if he gains the whole world but loses his soul or what can
Man give in exchange for his soul.

JESUS said, “Not everyone who says to ME Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, for Many will come to & say Lord, did we not cast out devils in your name, did we not prophecy in your name & do many miracles in your name. I’ll declare to them I never knew you, you worker of iniquity.”

All of the above Scripture is NOT from Revelation.
I didn't say you weren't capable of preaching anything other than Revelation. I said it's all you actually do.

I'm surprised you think you can understand the bible. You have a lot of trouble with basic reading comprehension, and the bible is a dense, difficult read, one that the most learned biblical scholars study with the utmost scrutiny.

I didn't say you weren't capable of preaching anything other than Revelation. I said it's all you actually do.

I'm surprised you think you can understand the bible. You have a lot of trouble with basic reading comprehension, and the bible is a dense, difficult read, one that the most learned biblical scholars study with the utmost scrutiny.
There’s no thinking about it, I totally understand the Bible & the the fact you don’t tells me you’re Spiritually blind.

Case in point, I sent you a Scripture from Corinthians that listed a bunch of sins, including homosexuality & you scoffed & claimed it wasn’t true. This tells me you’re either deceived, in denial or rebellious.

There’s no thinking about it, I totally understand the Bible & the the fact you don’t tells me you’re Spiritually blind.

Case in point, I sent you a Scripture from Corinthians that listed a bunch of sins, including homosexuality & you scoffed & claimed it wasn’t true. This tells me you’re either deceived, in denial or rebellious.
At least you're humble.

Edit - my mistake. I meant extraordinarily hateful. You epitomize everything bad about Christianity.

First I attack teachers and now I’m prejudiced……all in one day.

You’re all over the place
This is what they do because they are dishonest people that wont have a honest debate. When facts dont serve them they will attack you. This is why leftist dont like to debate. Its why the fat tar-tar wont go on Rogan and debate RFK its why they wont allow Biden to debate atm...

At least you're humble.

Edit - my mistake. I meant extraordinarily hateful. You epitomize everything bad about Christianity.
Why is it you can cuss me out but when I sling some truth @ you, I’m hateful?

Why is it you can cuss me out but when I sling some truth @ you, I’m hateful?
You're not hateful because of anything you say about me. You're hateful because of your bigotry against the LGBTQ+ community. You can try to spin it any way you want, but I couldn't care less what you say about me. My skin is an elephant hide.

Religious bigotry combined with zealotry is the yellow brick road to Christo-fascism.

You're not hateful because of anything you say about me. You're hateful because of your bigotry against the LGBTQ+ community. You can try to spin it any way you want, but I couldn't care less what you say about me. My skin is an elephant hide.

Religious bigotry combined with zealotry is the yellow brick road to Christo-fascism.
Bigotry because I told you the truth about homosexuality & the fact it’s an abomination? Hate is not saying anything or telling them it’s ok. It’s a damnable sin. They are redeemable. We know this because Paul says, “as WERE some of you.” By the way, there’s a whole list of sins listed in that passage not just homosexuality.

Bigotry because I told you the truth about homosexuality & the fact it’s an abomination? Hate is not saying anything or telling them it’s ok. It’s a damnable sin. They are redeemable. We know this because Paul says, “as WERE some of you.” By the way, there’s a whole list of sins listed in that passage not just homosexuality.
🤣 yeah it's not your hate, it's Jesus's.

I’m a Christian, but I think this kind of stuff is bullshit and frankly gives the religion a bad name. I have gay friends and coworkers. Nothing in my experience or spirituality suggests they are at all inferior in the eyes of my God. I will pray for your understanding and growth.

I’m a Christian, but I think this kind of stuff is bullshit and frankly gives the religion a bad name. I have gay friends and coworkers. Nothing in my experience or spirituality suggests they are at all inferior in the eyes of my God. I will pray for your understanding and growth.

Dude. I continue to be impressed with your takes. We disagree on many topics, but I respect the hell out of you for being open to debate, also for not being a whack job. Respect.

Dude. I continue to be impressed with your takes. We disagree on many topics, but I respect the hell out of you for being open to debate, also for not being a whack job. Respect.

Thanks man. And I appreciate that there are a handful of us who truly seem reasonable and able to appreciate differing perspectives. But man, it’s discouraging to see the entrenched on either side.

I see the polls too, but I just don’t see it in my social circles. Many more like me. But virtually none on here. Guessing most are too busy working hard, making money and raising a nuclear family to post here ;)

Hopefully the country gets its shit together.

Ok who's gf or sister is this @dpic73 , @okclem, @DW4_2016 ? Holly crap she needs to be in a rubber room...

This kind of stuff just makes me laugh. Their president hero is going to jail, and the movement they dedicated their lives to is circling the drain, but....you got us! This private citizen weirdo who definitely matters shows our side is crazier than theirs. Case closed.

Last edited:
This kind of stuff just makes me laugh. Their president hero is going to jail, and the movement they dedicated their lives to is circling the drain, but....you got us! This private citizen weirdo who definitely matters shows our side is crazier than theirs. Case closed.
Your desperation is noted. Let me guess the walls are closing in. Funny thing is a leftist poll even admitted 62% of Americans think the whole thing with Trump is political. The Dictator -n- Chief PedoHitler Biden had his political rival arrested like we are in a third world banana republic. This is a sign America is in its death throes and China and Russia are just watching and waiting. So much Russian and Chinese money being funneled into the establishment. We all have been soldout but are too busy fighting each other to see it....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT