ADVERTISEMENT

The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

Yeah, both are pretty nasty people. One of them posted yesterday wishing ill will on my children, pretty feckless behavior from an adult.
See, here you go again with your prejudice - I did not wish ill will on your children because there's nothing wrong with being gay. I just want you to experience firsthand how difficult you make the lives of those you spend most of your time persecuting. You demand that they be invisible without considering how your rhetoric and red state policies affect actual human beings who have done nothing wrong. It's almost like you think they're aliens or something.

.... well stop sexualizing them. You realize you can tell kids gay and trans people exist without talking about SEX right? Or is the only thing that consumes your brain when talking about gay and trans people sex?
But isn’t the definition of gay being sexually attracted to the same sex? How do you explain gay or trans without discussing sexual preference?

Reactions: TigerRagRob
But isn’t the definition of gay being sexually attracted to the same sex? How do you explain gay or trans without discussing sexual preference?
How do you explain being with a woman? You say you love her, that's how....same thing applies to gay people.

Reactions: firegiver
See, here you go again with your prejudice - I did not wish ill will on your children because there's nothing wrong with being gay. I just want you to experience firsthand how difficult you make the lives of those you spend most of your time persecuting. You demand that they be invisible without considering how your rhetoric and red state policies affect actual human beings who have done nothing wrong. It's almost like you think they're aliens or something.
First I attack teachers and now I’m prejudiced……all in one day.

You’re all over the place

How do you explain being with a woman? You say you love her, that's how....same thing applies to gay people.
Sex education isn’t taught until the end of 6th grade, as I’ve now stated 10 times. Why would we talk about loving the same sex before we talk about loving the opposite sex?

Sex education isn’t taught until the end of 6th grade, as I’ve now stated 10 times. Why would we talk about loving the same sex before we talk about loving the opposite sex?
Are you sexualizing your marriage by saying you love your wife?
Jeez dude, nobody's advocating targeting children with subjects that aren't age appropriate but IF they do hear something, it shouldn't be that hard to explain in simple terms.

Reactions: firegiver
Are you sexualizing your marriage by saying you love your wife?
Jeez dude, nobody's advocating targeting children with subjects that aren't age appropriate but IF they do hear something, it shouldn't be that hard to explain in simple terms.
Then stop targeting them. That simple really

Then stop targeting them. That simple really
Exactly. Get the pride shit out of the schools. Focus on teaching math, science, english, etc.. Of course, the libs manta "we aren't trying to indoctrinate kids". Not once will you hear them admit the truth or agree that it doesn't need to be in the schools. They will instead either call you names or misdirect to the catholic church, etc. Of course that is if they even admit that it is occurring. What a load of crap!

https://www.boston.com/news/schools...all-simonds-select-board-lgbtq/?p1=hp_primary

Good for the 6th graders taking a stand.

And another one. Again remember none of this is actually happening in the schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...p&cvid=8900f95ffad24f0a802fd0d6f1543095&ei=59

Last edited:
Exactly. Get the pride shit out of the schools. Focus on teaching math, science, english, etc.. Of course, the libs manta "we aren't trying to indoctrinate kids". Not once will you hear them admit the truth or agree that it doesn't need to be in the schools. They will instead either call you names or misdirect to the catholic church, etc. Of course that is if they even admit that it is occurring. What a load of crap!

https://www.boston.com/news/schools...all-simonds-select-board-lgbtq/?p1=hp_primary

Good for the 6th graders taking a stand.

And another one. Again remember none of this is actually happening in the schools.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...p&cvid=8900f95ffad24f0a802fd0d6f1543095&ei=59

Just so we are clear. Would you be interested favor of prayer in school? How about the 10 commandments?

If you want those things you aren't against indoctrination, you just want to choose the indoctrination.

Just so we are clear. Would you be interested favor of prayer in school? How about the 10 commandments?

If you want those things you aren't against indoctrination, you just want to choose the indoctrination.
Here is perfect example of the misdirection by the alphabet crew that I mentioned earlier. Show me where I am stumping for prayer in school or teaching 10 commandments?

Get the pride shit out of the school. Here is a novel concept. In math class, teach math. Not that hard.

I love how you changed it from sex to sexual preference. Either way though, here you go.

"Some boys like girls, some boys like boys, some girls like boys, and some girls like like girls. And it's perfectly okay no matter which one you choose. Some boys choose to live like girls and some girls choose to live like boys. Nothing wrong with either of option there either, if that's how you choose to live."

There, that took 10 seconds to think of and type, and I never once mentioned sex. Imagine the kind of answer you could come up with if you thought it through it for even a few minutes.

Boy do I have an article for you

The coach they reference prayed on the 50 yard line after games, didn’t enforce the players to and he had to go all the way to the Supreme Court. Almost like when half the country went after Tim Tebow.

Prayer in schools has been voluntary for quite some time outside of religious schools.

Boy do I have an article for you

The coach they reference prayed on the 50 yard line after games, didn’t enforce the players to and he had to go all the way to the Supreme Court. Almost like when half the country went after Tim Tebow.

Prayer in schools has been voluntary for quite some time outside of religious schools.
But forcing religion will not be voluntary if red states have their way. Thankfully this one failed.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I love how you changed it from sex to sexual preference. Either way though, here you go.

"Some boys like girls, some boys like boys, some girls like boys, and some girls like like girls. And it's perfectly okay no matter which one you choose. Some boys choose to live like girls and some girls choose to live like boys. Nothing wrong with either of option there either, if that's how you choose to live."

There, that took 10 seconds to think of and type, and I never once mentioned sex. Imagine the kind of answer you could come up with if you thought it through it for even a few minutes.
Any thoughts on this answer to your question, jakeophile?

Any thoughts on this answer to your question, jakeophile?
These talks remind me of TI back in 2008 when guys were on hear sweatily self reporting that they chose not to be gay. It finally clicked in their heads when they were asked: ... You CHOSE to be attracted to women?
Suddenly, not that long after TI ers fully supported gay marriage, really strange how such a quick turn around happened.

Anyway, completely seperate subject with Trans people. No way people with closeted feelings are struggling to understand things.

Reactions: okclem
These talks remind me of TI back in 2008 when guys were on hear sweatily self reporting that they chose not to be gay. It finally clicked in their heads when they were asked: ... You CHOSE to be attracted to women?
Suddenly, not that long after TI ers fully supported gay marriage, really strange how such a quick turn around happened.

Anyway, completely seperate subject with Trans people. No way people with closeted feelings are struggling to understand things.
Very good point and totally agree.

Here not hear.

Did you really answer it though or just give me one of your really nonsensical opinions? Sexual preference by definition is sexualized, no?
I really answered it, and then quoted it again. Do you have me on ignore or something? Because it's on this page twice.

I really answered it, and then quoted it again. Do you have me on ignore or something? Because it's on this page twice.
At no point did I say it was wrong, I said discussing sexual preference or gender preference with a 9 year old is however, wrong. Most 9 years old aren't remotely comfortable discussing who they "like" regardless of preference so not sure why the entire country, including you dipshit liberals, wouldn't want to change the sexual education curriculum to include preference when students are in Junior High (ie, when they hit puberty). Which is basically what Florida did.

Just remember what the left pushed for the last few years and perhaps take some responsibility for the backlash.....liberals like you caused it. I mean, going after people for not using pronouns to start an email is just a single example of something the left dreamed up specific to the gender/preference debate. The country was perfectly fine with men marrying men or the random guy that decided to be a girl, it wasn't until you asked all of America to change their day to day to help the .0001% feel included.

Lastly, why would I ignore you when I like you so much? I can't imagine making it through my day without reading one of your incredibly thought generating posts.......said no one ever.

At no point did I say it was wrong, I said discussing sexual preference or gender preference with a 9 year old is however, wrong. Most 9 years old aren't remotely comfortable discussing who they "like" regardless of preference so not sure why the entire country, including you dipshit liberals, wouldn't want to change the sexual education curriculum to include preference when students are in Junior High (ie, when they hit puberty). Which is basically what Florida did.

Just remember what the left pushed for the last few years and perhaps take some responsibility for the backlash.....liberals like you caused it. I mean, going after people for not using pronouns to start an email is just a single example of something the left dreamed up specific to the gender/preference debate. The country was perfectly fine with men marrying men or the random guy that decided to be a girl, it wasn't until you asked all of America to change their day to day to help the .0001% feel included.

Lastly, why would I ignore you when I like you so much? I can't imagine making it through my day without reading one of your incredibly thought generating posts.......said no one ever.
All anyone is asking you to do is to stop supporting fascist who want to pass laws outlawing being trans. Also yah we want to mention to 9 year Olds that people exist so their first exposure isn't hate laced bigotry. Ok? The people shoving it down your throat are the fascists on your media telling about it to get you upset

Reactions: dpic73
One of us spent time in a country with Sharia law, one of us didn’t. Which one are you?
I’m impressed with your expertise in nearly everything. Must be hard storing all that knowledge and skill while crying your opponents are conceited

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT