ADVERTISEMENT

The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

Do I want to see my potential young son or daughter seeing some person twerking in a thong? Not particularly, but I don't see why the person being gay doing it has any bearing on that. Take your kids to really any beach and you'll see similar bathing suits all around you.
Yes, and the behavior is inappropriate whether done by a gay or heterosexual person in front of children. The question that needs to be asked, does either one of those groups tend to perform this more than another group? If this happens at Gay Pride Parades, why?

Yes, and the behavior is inappropriate whether done by a gay or heterosexual person in front of children. The question that needs to be asked, does either one of those groups tend to perform this more than another group? If this happens at Gay Pride Parades, why?
Well the only way we can know this information is if you monitor all the gay gatherings for us. Go out and collect the data so we can get to the bottom of all of this. Please report back after you have collected the necessary data

Again, the question is, who brought the kids to a parade? Should they have to cancel the parade cause one dumbass didn't pay attention?

• Love
Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I don't really know as i've never tried to track something like that. I would say it's probably equal. Drunk kids at the beach will be twerking left and right, and drunk people at a parade will be doing the same thing. I believe the onus lies on the parents to decide whether to take their children to these places/events if they're concerned about their child seeing them.

Please tell us what gay people ARE allowed to do when you have a moment.

We already know you don't want anyone to Say Gay and now you don't want anyone to See Gay either?

If you don't want your kids to see what happens at a Pride parade, don't take them to one. Problem solved!

We already know you don't want anyone to Say Gay and now you don't want anyone to See Gay either?

If you don't want your kids to see what happens at a Pride parade, don't take them to one. Problem solved!
Funny, I do not want anyone to say Gay? You have zero basis for a comment like that and that is a complete falsehood. You should be embarrassed, please explain how you can state that?

From the actual "Don't Say Gay" bill .....

“Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through Grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Now tell me which part of that you have a problem with? Do you think kids as young as Kindergarten should be discussing sexual orientation, gender, etc? Are you seriously outraged that they want kids to be age appropriate before they start discussing?

For simplicity of fact, no where in the bill does it say you can't say Gay.........not once.

“Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through Grade 3 or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Now tell me which part of that you have a problem with? Do you think kids as young as Kindergarten should be discussing sexual orientation, gender, etc? Are you seriously outraged that they want kids to be age appropriate before they start discussing?

For simplicity of fact, no where in the bill does it say you can't say Gay.........not once.
and no where in the bill is "Don't Say Gay"; contrary to false reporting

Sure man, who do you think these phrases are targeting? "sexual orientation" or "gender identity"

This was an unnecesary bill because kindergarten and elementary school teachers are not instructing their classrooms about sexual orientation - this was simply red meat for the Christofascist base.

But look how quickly that bill seeped into the the national psyche and you now have asswipes like you attacking teachers for showing a film to high school kids that shows a rainbow flag. See how it corrupts?

But up to third grade wasn't enough for the little Hitler wannabe - he got so much support from his culture war cultists that he expanded it to all grades. See how it corrupts? I thought it was just to protect young children???

Reactions: flotiger
Sure man, who do you think these phrases are targeting? "sexual orientation" or "gender identity"

This was an unnecesary bill because kindergarten and elementary school teachers are not instructing their classrooms about sexual orientation - this was simply red meat for the Christofascist base.

But look how quickly that bill seeped into the the national psyche and you now have asswipes like you attacking teachers for showing a film to high school kids that shows a rainbow flag. See how it corrupts?

But up to third grade wasn't enough for the little Hitler wannabe - he got so much support from his culture war cultists that he expanded it to all grades. See how it corrupts? I thought it was just to protect young children???

Little Hitler wannabe? I love when you start bringing the Fuhrer into the discussions

Now I attack teachers? lolz.....you are void of all reality my friend.

So your thesis is that out of nowhere, they just decided to pass a bill regarding classroom instruction or mentions of sexual preference or orientation? Which means you're once again, ignoring the examples provided to you from parents at school boards, teachers recording themselves and posting about their classroom instruction, kids (like mine) that came home and told us they were read books in a classroom setting regarding transgender children. It's insanity to argue against it when you can find the examples on your own.

The crazy part regarding my own children .....you know, the ones you mentioned you were going to hope and pray they struggle through life as a transgender child yesterday.....(pretty f*cked up statement even from you).......had no prior knowledge of what transgender or gay really was because we hadn't discussed it in our own home. When she came home and asked about it, we simply explained to her our own views on gender and that over time she should derive her own. We sound like horrible bigot parents I guess......

So your thesis is that out of nowhere, they just decided to pass a bill regarding classroom instruction or mentions of sexual preference or orientation? Which means you're once again, ignoring the examples provided to you from parents at school boards, teachers recording themselves and posting about their classroom instruction, kids (like mine) that came home and told us they were read books in a classroom setting regarding transgender children. It's insanity to argue against it when you can find the examples on your own.

The crazy part regarding my own children .....you know, the ones you mentioned you were going to hope and pray they struggle through life as a transgender child yesterday.....(pretty f*cked up statement even from you).......had no prior knowledge of what transgender or gay really was because we hadn't discussed it in our own home. When she came home and asked about it, we simply explained to her our own views on gender and that over time she should derive her own. We sound like horrible bigot parents I guess......
What's at the heart of all of this is exposing kids to the reality that LGBTQ people exist. Parents, like yourself have every right to enquire and confirm you are ok with that instruction.
However what we see also if that some people are using this opportunity to associate trans people with pedophiles. Its an old trick they did with homosexuals. They do this so that they can force schools to stop telling children anything about trans people.
Usually in my experience, those so vocal about gay and trans issues from the right, tend to be deeply closeted. Cough Lindsey Graham cough

Who are you attacking with this comment, if not teachers? This was your comment above the video you linked of a teacher showing a film to high school students that had a rainbow flag in it.
Yet some folks on here will argue till their death that it's not being pushed in schools......
Please share with us exactly what your children's teachers told your children. Surely you confronted them, right?

Biden is old as shit and has no business holding office. I’m also of the mind that anyone over 70 should be disqualified from running for office.
No kidding. If there's a minimum age, there can be a maximum age.

If this were any normal election cycle, I'd have big problems with an 80 year old running. Two exceptions in this specific example: 1) With either Trump or Desantis, this election is about democracy vs authoritarianism. 2) I think it's likely going to be Trump and he's only 2 years younger than Biden. So they're both far too old, but not really fair to call out Biden being 80 when his opponent is 78.

If the Republicans were smart (I know, I know) they'd run a younger candidate who can hammer that age point.

Last edited:

If this were any normal election cycle, I'd have big problems with an 80 year old running. Two exceptions in this specific example: 1) With either Trump or Desantis, this election is about democracy vs authoritarianism. 2) I think it's likely going to be Trump and he's only 2 years younger than Biden. So they're both far too old, but not really fair to call out Biden bring 80 when his opponent is 78.

If the Republicans were smart (I know, I know) they'd run a younger candidate who can hammer that age point.

What's wild is they have multiple candidates who would win, and probably pretty easily in Tim Scott and Nikki Haley, and those two have no chance.

Who are you attacking with this comment, if not teachers? This was your comment above the video you linked of a teacher showing a film to high school students that had a rainbow flag in it.

Please share with us exactly what your children's teachers told your children. Surely you confronted them, right?
That’s your definition of attacking? How soft are you?

They were read a book in class about a kid that was transitioning, we didn’t even learn about the book until months after. Confront would be a strong way to put it, we asked about it at a parent/teacher conference and asked why it wasn’t mentioned in the planned curriculum. We were pointed to a buried website which stated optional materials for gender and race related materials. At no point did we attack the teacher or the school, quite the opposite we just asked for transparency and were told it was being driven by the superintendent.

Her teacher told us that whilst it was optional, there was pressure to read the materials in class. No teachers were harmed at any point dickpic

The other cult like messaging is in regards to climate change but we can save that for another thread.

What's wild is they have multiple candidates who would win, and probably pretty easily in Tim Scott and Nikki Haley, and those two have no chance.
I'm going to have to disagree totally on Scott and mostly on Haley. The Republican base is  NEVER going to elect a black man as president. I just do not believe they will. I highly doubt they'll elect a woman as president either.

That’s your definition of attacking? How soft are you?

They were read a book in class about a kid that was transitioning, we didn’t even learn about the book until months after. Confront would be a strong way to put it, we asked about it at a parent/teacher conference and asked why it wasn’t mentioned in the planned curriculum. We were pointed to a buried website which stated optional materials for gender and race related materials. At no point did we attack the teacher or the school, quite the opposite we just asked for transparency and were told it was being driven by the superintendent.

Her teacher told us that whilst it was optional, there was pressure to read the materials in class. No teachers were harmed at any point dickpic

The other cult like messaging is in regards to climate change but we can save that for another thread.
What grade are we talking about?

What's at the heart of all of this is exposing kids to the reality that LGBTQ people exist. Parents, like yourself have every right to enquire and confirm you are ok with that instruction.
However what we see also if that some people are using this opportunity to associate trans people with pedophiles. Its an old trick they did with homosexuals. They do this so that they can force schools to stop telling children anything about trans people.
Usually in my experience, those so vocal about gay and trans issues from the right, tend to be deeply closeted. Cough Lindsey Graham cough
Then make trans specific curriculum apart of standard sex education which gets taught at the tail end of 6th grade. Seems like a fair age and ties in with historical education as it relates to anything to do with sex, biology etc.

One thing that might help curb the kiddie fiddler accusations would be to stop inviting drag queens to read inappropriate stories to age inappropriate children. Logical, no?

Then make trans specific curriculum apart of standard sex education which gets taught at the tail end of 6th grade. Seems like a fair age and ties in with historical education as it relates to anything to do with sex, biology etc.

One thing that might help curb the kiddie fiddler accusations would be to stop inviting drag queens to read inappropriate stories to age inappropriate children. Logical, no?
Why are you sexualizing trans people? Maybe you should stop doing that and it will click in your head that no one is trying to sexualize your children. Explaining that LGBTQ people exist, isn't a sexual thing. You seem to be conflating their existence with a sexual act.... thats not correct.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73

If this were any normal election cycle, I'd have big problems with an 80 year old running. Two exceptions in this specific example: 1) With either Trump or Desantis, this election is about democracy vs authoritarianism. 2) I think it's likely going to be Trump and he's only 2 years younger than Biden. So they're both far too old, but not really fair to call out Biden being 80 when his opponent is 78.

I think we should have a cutoff age of 65 to enter because you'd be 73 at the end of a second term and that seems reasonable. If you lose after your first term, you would be prevented from running again due to the age requirement as well.

If they ran a younger candidate, Biden would be vulnerable and I hope he'd reconsider going through with it. I know you find him suspect but Newsom appointed himself extremely well in an interview with Hannity last night, of all people. Unbelievably, the conversation was respectful and informative and I think he'd make a great President. He addressed and knocked down every criticism he's sure to face if he did decide to run. When you have time, give it a listen and let me know your thoughts.

In the second clip, Hannity is trying to convince Newsom to come on his show and do a 2 hour debate with DeSantis and Newsom said "let's make it three hours and you can give me a one day notice and I'll come without notes" LOL

Last edited:
I think we should have a cutoff age of 65 to enter because you'd be 73 at the end of a second term and that seems reasonable. If you lose after your first term, you would be prevented from running again due to the age requirement as well.

If they ran a younger candidate, Biden would be vulnerable and I hope he'd reconsider going through with it. I know you find him suspect but Newsom appointed himself extremely well in an interview with Hannity last night, of all people. Unbelievably, the conversation was respectful and informative and I think he'd make a great President. He addressed and knocked down every criticism he's sure to face if he did decide to run. When you have time, give it a listen and let me know your thoughts.

In the second clip, Hannity is trying to convince Newsom to come on his show and do a 2 hour debate with DeSantis and Newsom said "let's make it three hours and you can give me a one hour notice and I'll come without notes" LOL

I'm not a fan but I'd definitely vote for him over an authoritarian republican candidate.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
I'm not a fan but if definitely vote for him over an authoritarian republican candidate.
I hear ya but I have a better feeling about him after listening to the interview. I think you might too.

FYI, he is extrememly supportive of Biden and is emphatic that he wouldn't run if Biden does.

Why are you sexualizing trans people? Maybe you should stop doing that and it will click in your head that no one is trying to sexualize your children. Explaining that LGBTQ people exist, isn't a sexual thing. You seem to be conflating their existence with a sexual act.... thats not correct.
lolz…..sure.

Never mentioned pedophiles.

Just asked that you and your party stop targeting kids. Really don’t get what the big ask is. Just leave the kids alone.
Well in said groomers and pedophiles, not just pedophiles. You're still included in that trio.

Never said groomers either.
I enjoy that someone who is on the left side of the ledger as it relates to political matters-think they get to demand of three posters why they believe what they believe. That is so over the top

I enjoy that someone who is on the left side of the ledger as it relates to political matters-think they get to demand of three posters why they believe what they believe. That is so over the top
Yeah, both are pretty nasty people. One of them posted yesterday wishing ill will on my children, pretty feckless behavior from an adult.

Hah, i mean you guys probably have a lot in common. Especially when it comes to sharing pics of gay and trans people.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT