ADVERTISEMENT

The Fascist War on Trans is Really The War on Civil Rights

Needs its own thread. Just wait...

Next it'll be gay adoption. Then gay marriage. Then gay civil rights.

And they won't stop there either.

This is full bore fascism and the target will eventually be all brown people, and Jews, and academia, and all political enemies.

Don't let it happen. This is not a vote between liberal and conservative. It's a vote between democracy and authoritarianism.
This is the NWO! I’m glad you’re starting to come around

I've never thought it wasn't. Trump and his Maga army want to usher in their new world order of global authoritarianism. That's why he can't ever get back to the WH.
I’ve got news for you, all of our Presidents since Woodrow Wilson, with the exception of JFK were involved in ushering the NWO. This includes our current President.

I’ve got news for you, all of our Presidents since Woodrow Wilson, with the exception of JFK were involved in ushering the NWO. This includes our current President.
I'm fine with their new world order. Their new world order is about the spread of democracy. It isn't always pretty, and I have major issues with how a lot of it goes down, but it will always be a damn sight better than what the Christo-fascist Maga movement is seeking.

Trump and the MAGA movement want a Hitler style new world order, and that I can't abide.

The further away we get from the 1950s and evangelical Christianity, the better off the vast majority of people will be. People like you won't like it but tough shit.

I'm fine with their new world order. Their new world order is about the spread of democracy. It isn't always pretty, and I have major issues with how a lot of it goes down, but it will always be a damn sight better than what the Christo-fascist Maga movement is seeking.

Trump and the MAGA movement want a Hitler style new world order, and that I can't abide.

The further away we get from the 1950s and evangelical Christianity, the better off the vast majority of people will be. People like you won't like it but tough shit.
You’re out of your mind! The NWO wants to enslave you & take away your freedoms. They’re going to require everyone to receive the Mark of the Beast & Worship the Beast/Antichrist. Those who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast Won’t be able to buy or sell (Revelation 13). Those who Refuse to Worship the Beast/Antichrist will be Terminated(Revelation 13) Those who Receive the Mark of the Beast & or Worship the Beast/Antichrist Will be the Recipient of one or more Judgements from GOD, they will have No Peace Day or Night, they’ll be slaves to the NWO, they’ll be told where they can & can’t live & visit. They’ll be forced to live in 500 square foot apartments, they’ll have no air conditioning, they’ll have limited water use.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You’re out of your mind! The NWO wants to enslave you & take away your freedoms. They’re going to require everyone to receive the Mark of the Beast & Worship the Beast/Antichrist. Those who refuse to receive the Mark of the Beast Won’t be able to buy or sell (Revelation 13). Those who Refuse to Worship the Beast/Antichrist will be Terminated(Revelation 13) Those who Receive the Mark of the Beast & or Worship the Beast/Antichrist Will be the Recipient of one or more Judgements from GOD, they will have No Peace Day or Night, they’ll be slaves to the NWO, they’ll be told where they can & can’t live & visit. They’ll be forced to live in 500 square foot apartments, they’ll have no air conditioning, they’ll have limited water use.
The only group trying to take away our freedoms in this country is the Maga movement. Now, when the Maga rank & file, aka your group, aka the considerable minority, attempts to cosplay civil war, many thousands of you will be killed or imprisoned. But just like Trump in this docs case, you will have brought it on yourself.

It isn't some NWO conspiracy; it's y'all trying to start a civil war to usher in your white, Christian utopia. You say it was foretold in the Bible. I say it was foretold in The Turner Diaries. Either way, your side stands no chance. The U.S. is never going to be what y'all want it to be.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
The only group trying to take away our freedoms in this country is the Maga movement. Now, when the Maga rank & file, aka your group, aka the considerable minority, attempts to cosplay civil war, many thousands of you will be killed or imprisoned. But just like Trump in this docs case, you will have brought it on yourself.

It isn't some NWO conspiracy; it's y'all trying to start a civil war to usher in your white, Christian utopia. You say it was foretold in the Bible. I say it was foretold in The Turner Diaries. Either way, your side stands no chance. The U.S. is never going to be what y'all want it to be.
I’ve never said or insinuated I wanted some type of white utopia. GOD is no respecter of persons, HE Loves Everyone equally. HE desires Everyone to come to the Saving Knowledge Of JESUS. The Bible is very clear that the Saved will be people from all languages, races, nations & tongues. If one is a true Christian, they want all people to be treated equally fair. I’m vehemently opposed to any person or organization that mistreats anyone, regardless of gender or race. So, please stop saying “ya’ll”

I’ve never said or insinuated I wanted some type of white utopia. GOD is no respecter of persons, HE Loves Everyone equally. HE desires Everyone to come to the Saving Knowledge Of JESUS. The Bible is very clear that the Saved will be people from all languages, races, nations & tongues. If one is a true Christian, they want all people to be treated equally fair. I’m vehemently opposed to any person or organization that mistreats anyone, regardless of gender or race. So, please stop saying “ya’ll”
No, I never said that you did personally. But you have aligned yourself with a group, Maga, that does. So y'all it is.

Edit - so you are totally in favor of equal rights for trans people? Some of your responses itt would have led me to believe otherwise.

Last edited:
Needs its own thread. Just wait...

Next it'll be gay adoption. Then gay marriage. Then gay civil rights.

And they won't stop there either.

This is full bore fascism and the target will eventually be all brown people, and Jews, and academia, and all political enemies.

Don't let it happen. This is not a vote between liberal and conservative. It's a vote between democracy and authoritarianism.
Maybe you want HIM to adopt you and be your mama...

8b59db52cd2fe2f72adb1737fe8b2b7be46efe81_2000x2000.webp

…or HIM...

2M16B4VSSVI55U3DECF2.jpg

…or Him...

drunkwoman1.jpg

…but don't go and visit your local church, and when the pastor says that since you are a guest you can choose the next 3 hymns, and you stand up pointing and say, "I want him, him, and him... 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Broheim
Maybe you want HIM to adopt you and be your mama...

8b59db52cd2fe2f72adb1737fe8b2b7be46efe81_2000x2000.webp

…or HIM...

2M16B4VSSVI55U3DECF2.jpg

…or Him...

drunkwoman1.jpg

…but don't go and visit your local church, and when the pastor says that since you are a guest you can choose the next 3 hymns, and you stand up pointing and say, "I want him, him, and him... 😆
In no universe is this worthy of anyone's laughter, even yours. Have some respect for yourself and don't set such a low bar.

Professor. I had professors.
The one teaching the nonsense you’ve been spewing.

Homosexuality is a sin, nothing less, nothing more. These people were NOT born that way, it’s a chosen lifestyle & if they don’t repent & receive JESUS as their Savior, they’ll spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. The Bible is clear on that!

They’re the ones trying to ram their demonic agenda & lifestyle down the throats of the 98% who are not gay.

• Angry
The one teaching the nonsense you’ve been spewing.

Homosexuality is a sin, nothing less, nothing more. These people were NOT born that way, it’s a chosen lifestyle & if they don’t repent & receive JESUS as their Savior, they’ll spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. The Bible is clear on that!

They’re the ones trying to ram their demonic agenda & lifestyle down the throats of the 98% who are not gay.
I'm not interested in your evangelical brand of hatred and bigotry. You might as well be talking to a wall right now.

I'm not interested in your evangelical brand of hatred and bigotry. You might as well be talking to a wall right now.
It’s got nothing to do with bigotry & hatred! I’m telling you what GOD says about it! It doesn’t matter what we think, HE’s The Judge

It’s got nothing to do with bigotry & hatred! I’m telling you what GOD says about it! It doesn’t matter what we think, HE’s The Judge
Hahaha well what a convenient cop-out, you fvcking bigot.

God doesn't say anything about it. It's just what a bunch of extraordinarily arrogant people like you believe, and you attribute it to your false God because you believe, for some reason, that it absolves you of the feelings within your own heart.

Hahaha well what a convenient cop-out, you fvcking bigot.

God doesn't say anything about it. It's just what a bunch of extraordinarily arrogant people like you believe, and you attribute it to your false God because you believe, for some reason, that it absolves you of the feelings within your own heart.
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Argue with GOD, you idiot

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor [b]sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Argue with GOD, you idiot
Tell him, or her, or if they're gender fluid them, where to find me.

This may work in your world, but in the real world you can't just attribute your bigotry and homophobia to God.

Tell him, or her, or if they're gender fluid them, where to find me.

This may work in your world, but in the real world you can't just attribute your bigotry and homophobia to God.
I just showed you what GOD’s Word says in the Bible! You need to talk to HIM, what me or anyone else thinks doesn’t matter.

I just showed you what GOD’s Word says in the Bible! You need to talk to HIM, what me or anyone else thinks doesn’t matter.
You showed me a bunch of words that men wrote a couple thousand years ago. The notion that it was divinely ordained by God is just a fantasy that those same men conjured out of older, dead religions. There's nothing even original about Christianity, it's all a rip off of even older bigotry.

You showed me a bunch of words that men wrote a couple thousand years ago. The notion that it was divinely ordained by God is just a fantasy that those same men conjured out of older, dead religions. There's nothing even original about Christianity, it's all a rip off of even older bigotry.
You’re entitled to believe what you want but ALL Scripture is GOD Breathed & can be used for instruction, teaching & rebuking.

It’s appointed unto man to die once & then the judgment!

You’re entitled to believe what you want but ALL Scripture is GOD Breathed & can be used for instruction, teaching & rebuking.

It’s appointed unto man to die once & then the judgment!
Meh...not worried. This is the only life I'm guaranteed and I'm going to do it my way. Not someone else's God's way.

The Supreme Court is 100% completely compromised now btw. They are going to be the enemy of the American people soon, and the people might have to get drastic about protecting their rights from the far right scotus.

The Supreme Court is 100% completely compromised now btw. They are going to be the enemy of the American people soon, and the people might have to get drastic about protecting their rights from the far right scotus.
The Supreme Court is NOT far right, to the contrary

Yeah it is. It's a threat to democracy. Every "conservative" on that bench is compromised by far right money. It ain't just Clarence Thomas. John Roberts might not be...MIGHT NOT...but either way he presides over the most corrupt Scotus ever.

The number of justices must increase to 13.

The Supreme Court is compromised & has been compromised for a long time. Conservative Supreme Courts don’t pass pro transgender bills. Amy Barrett had a chance to crush Obamacare but elected to keep it. With the rampant voter fraud that took place in the 2020 Election, the Supreme Court wasn’t even willing to take a look @ the possibility of voter fraud. So, don’t tell me the current Supreme Court is Conservative.

• Haha
The Supreme Court is compromised & has been compromised for a long time. Conservative Supreme Courts don’t pass pro transgender bills. Amy Barrett had a chance to crush Obamacare but elected to keep it. With the rampant voter fraud that took place in the 2020 Election, the Supreme Court wasn’t even willing to take a look @ the possibility of voter fraud. So, don’t tell me the current Supreme Court is Conservative.
Pal, you are not conservative. You are a religious fanatic. What you are does not register on the normal spectrum, and you are in no position to comment seriously on any of it.

Pal, you are not conservative. You are a religious fanatic. What you are does not register on the normal spectrum, and you are in no position to comment seriously on any of it.
Like I’ve told you till I’m blue in the face, everything I’ve said is coming right in your face & when it does, you’ll remember my posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT