ADVERTISEMENT

The global leftist war against women

The Hispanic community didn't face hundreds of years of discrimination and willful and intentional denial of human rights,education, or economic chances. Each of these communities have their own challenges, but to ignore the long lasting impact of slavery and Jim Crow is intellectually lazy.

You seem to keep coming back to "lazy" and similar terms, why and how do you think that happened? If you know that no matter what you do or how hard you work, you will never own a house,never go to college, never have equal chances, that will.kess with your motivation and trust.
I don't think you will find lazy in any of my comments. Also, to say the hispanic community, which you claim came to this country bc they were in fear of death, faced no harsh circumstances is laughable and dishonest. What more harsh circumstances could they possibly have faced? Are you telling me you think the hispanic people who came here had exceptional opportunity for education, health, and economic advancement? Are you really making that argument?

Finally, the bold part is dishonest, provably false, and not accurate. You can not reasonably still argue this. There are examples of successful, educated, home owning black people in every community. I won't say all, but the vast, vast majority of black children are introduced to and aware of multiple examples of he bold being false on a daily basis. Are there any black teachers, guidance counselors, or administrators in your wife's school? Are there any black business owners? A black President, lol. A current black VP? Numerous black congress people and senators? Black college and pro athletes, multi millionaire black entertainers? Should I give more examples? That is not a reasonable argument to make when actual life provides proof it is unequivocally untrue.

I don't think you will find lazy in any of my comments. Also, to say the hispanic community, which you claim came to this country bc they were in fear of death, faced no harsh circumstances is laughable and dishonest. What more harsh circumstances could they possibly have faced? Are you telling me you think the hispanic people who came here had exceptional opportunity for education, health, and economic advancement? Are you really making that argument?

Finally, the bold part is dishonest, provably false, and not accurate. You can not reasonably still argue this. There are examples of successful, educated, home owning black people in every community. I won't say all, but the vast, vast majority of black children are introduced to and aware of multiple examples of he bold being false on a daily basis. Are there any black teachers, guidance counselors, or administrators in your wife's school? Are there any black business owners? A black President, lol. A current black VP? Numerous black congress people and senators? Black college and pro athletes, multi millionaire black entertainers? Should I give more examples? That is not a reasonable argument to make when actual life provides proof it is unequivocally untrue.

There are now, there wasn't when those same current African America school children's parent were in school.

We have made massive improvements, but it will take generations to overcome the systemic damage of Slavery and Racism to the AA community in America.

And once again, African Americans didn't come here by choice. They were stolen and forced to work in bondage.

Reactions: flotiger
There are now, there wasn't when those same current African America school children's parent were in school.

We have made massive improvements, but it will take generations to overcome the systemic damage of Slavery and Racism to the AA community in America.

And once again, African Americans didn't come here by choice. They were stolen and forced to work in bondage.
Are you going to address why you think the hispanic community, who came her in fear of their life, and had no economic, health, or education advantages does appreciably better or are you still arguing they have some some of inherent advantage over the black community?

Are you going to address why you think the hispanic community, who came her in fear of their life, and had no economic, health, or education advantages does appreciably better or are you still arguing they have some some of inherent advantage over the black community?

I never brought any race other than African Americans into the discussion, since every single race has different conditions and reasons why they are here in America, and it's not just one reason for most races.... Except for African Americans. They are here because they were stolen and placed in bondage.

You have basically said in this thread that African Americans are lazy,unwilling to work, and just want the government handouts. I disagree, and feel that their background and the incredibly impressive racism they faced are still being felt today.

There really isn't a point to this discussion since you aren't serious.

Reactions: flotiger
Looks like at least 9 women were able to beat her. Mike Tyson dominated men more than she dominates women. Seriously, if it's coming from the magaverse these days, it IS a lie.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Diversity is not the pejorative to most of us that magas think it is.

It's such a weird position. I have been in roles for almost 30 years where I have hired and lead teams of managers and associates. Any good manager knows that Diversity of skills,ideas, and talents are what makes a good team. Why DEI became such a terrible thing is so sad.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
I never brought any race other than African Americans into the discussion, since every single race has different conditions and reasons why they are here in America, and it's not just one reason for most races.... Except for African Americans. They are here because they were stolen and placed in bondage.

You have basically said in this thread that African Americans are lazy,unwilling to work, and just want the government handouts. I disagree, and feel that their background and the incredibly impressive racism they faced are still being felt today.

There really isn't a point to this discussion since you aren't serious.
As I have repeatedly said, racism past and present absolutely has impacts today. However, I think the claim that racism is the primary cause of the level of success/failure of the black community is untrue.

As proof, I contrasted that community with the hispanic community. Who, if anything, I would argue have had even less advantageous circumstances over the last several generations. Their access to healthcare, schools, economic opportunity was at least as limited and almost assuredly more so. This in addition to your admitted stance that most came here also fearing for their lives.
Yet, despite that background, have appreciably better outcomes. My argument is not, and has not been the black community is not still suffering from slavery/racism. My argument is that other people who have had equally limited opportunities, and arguably worse over the last several generations have significantly better outcomes.

You are the one who is not serious. When confronted with a set of facts that don't support your narrative, you refuse to debate the facts and shut down the discussion.

The fact of the matter is as long as people are told they have no chance by people like you, they will never reach their potential. They need to be told they CAN be successful, DESPITE their circumstances - just like other people who have equally disadvantageous starting points.

As I have repeatedly said, racism past and present absolutely has impacts today. However, I think the claim that racism is the primary cause of the level of success/failure of the black community is untrue.

As proof, I contrasted that community with the hispanic community. Who, if anything, I would argue have had even less advantageous circumstances over the last several generations. Their access to healthcare, schools, economic opportunity was at least as limited and almost assuredly more so. This in addition to your admitted stance that most came here also fearing for their lives.
Yet, despite that background, have appreciably better outcomes. My argument is not, and has not been the black community is not still suffering from slavery/racism. My argument is that other people who have had equally limited opportunities, and arguably worse over the last several generations have significantly better outcomes.

You are the one who is not serious. When confronted with a set of facts that don't support your narrative, you refuse to debate the facts and shut down the discussion.

The fact of the matter is as long as people are told they have no chance by people like you, they will never reach their potential. They need to be told they CAN be successful, DESPITE their circumstances - just like other people who have equally disadvantageous starting points.

When did you present facts? I presented a scientific study.

I have never said that African Americans had no chance, I have said that representation is very important.

And for the last time, nobody in America has had an "equally disadvantageous starting point". African Americans where brought here in bondage. That is unique and far,far worse than coming here by choice.

Reactions: okclem
When did you present facts? I presented a scientific study.

I have never said that African Americans had no chance, I have said that representation is very important.

And for the last time, nobody in America has had an "equally disadvantageous starting point". African Americans where brought here in bondage. That is unique and far,far worse than coming here by choice.
Do you want statistical facts about the differences in income, crime, etc between the two communities?

What representations did the hispanic community have that the black community did not?

So are you saying that hispanic people who came here for fear of death, had less access to healthcare, less access to education and less economic opportunity are starting from an advantageous starting point in comparison to the black community? Please explain that view.

I also pointed out the fact that he study YOU presented not only represented black populations, but hispanic populations as well. Thus the study YOU presented indicates they are impacted in the same way from access to health, education, and all the other issues you and the study cite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT