ADVERTISEMENT

The suspect who murdered the UGA student has been arrested.

I'd be willing to bet good money that wasn't what OP meant, although I don't speak for him/her. This country is made up of immigrants.

Those of us who were born here won the lottery. We're in the greatest country the world has ever known.

What most of us have a problem with, is people cashing a check, or using their ATM card, and spitting in our face.
🤣the greatest country the world has ever known

lol at suggesting Trump, who has taken total control of the R party with his lunacy, doesn't have a role in our government now. Let me help you out here since you seem confused about his ability to influence one party's actions:

The Republican uneasiness could be devastating to the package, which House Republican leaders have already said is "dead on arrival" in the lower chamber. Proponents hoped that strong bipartisan support in the Senate could force the House's hand.

Donald Trump is demanding that Republicans sink the agreement, which they struck with Democrats and is now backed by President Joe Biden, as Trump, the likely 2024 Republican presidential nominee, seeks to wield immigration as a political weapon in the fall election.

The 370-page bill, finalized and released Sunday, was crafted with the input of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., who advocated for it on the Senate floor Monday, warning of crises at the southern border and internationally. In addition to new border provisions, the package includes aid money for Ukraine and Israel. “It’s now time for Congress to take action on supplemental national security legislation that finally meets those challenges head-on,” he said.

But just hours later, when Senate Republicans met behind closed doors and opposition continued to grow, McConnell — one of the staunchest GOP proponents of Ukraine aid in Congress — gave his members the green light to oppose Wednesday's procedural vote.

Republican co-author of the bill Sen. James Lankford, R-Okla., was taken aback at the tenor of the GOP opposition.

“Quite frankly, I was surprised at some folks that said, ‘It’ll take me days and weeks to be able to read through the bill,’ yet within a few minutes they tweeted out their opposition,” he said in an interview earlier Monday.

Meanwhile the US Border Patrol Council approved the bill and issued a statement urging our elected officials to pass it, but hey...what do they know about what is really good for border security?
I'm not confused at all. I think your TDS is showing, so you should probably pull your skirt down.

As of todays date, 2/25/24, DJT has nothing to do with our gov't. He is not president, or a member of congress. He has not had any power since he left office. I know you think he does, due to all of the BS charges against him at the moment.

Right now DJT=1 vote.
Me=1 vote.
You=1 vote.

The only way he has more power is because there are millions of us who loved the way he ran the country before, and will vote for him to do it again. There are a lot of things I wish he did different, and I can't tell you how many times I cringed at something he "tweeted" out.

With that said, I think the POTUS should have a set of balls. You can search Afghanistan, the WH, and Hunter's laptop, and you still couldn't find Joe's balls. He's a yuge pu*sy. Yet you support him. What does that say about you?

PS. I do love your videos.

🤣the greatest country the world has ever known
Right now, you are probably correct. This is probably the most corrupt nation on the planet. The funny part is, as you laugh, they are stealing from you too.

If you're ready to leave, I'll help fund your travel. You'd never leave though. You'd much rather bitch, moan, and complain. Speaking of which, I think it's time you change your tampon out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Right now, you are probably correct. This is probably the most corrupt nation on the planet. The funny part is, as you laugh, they are stealing from you too.

If you're ready to leave, I'll help fund your travel. You'd never leave though. You'd much rather bitch, moan, and complain. Speaking of which, I think it's time you change your tampon out.
Do you have my venmo?

I'm not confused at all. I think your TDS is showing, so you should probably pull your skirt down.

As of todays date, 2/25/24, DJT has nothing to do with our gov't. He is not president, or a member of congress. He has not had any power since he left office. I know you think he does, due to all of the BS charges against him at the moment.

Right now DJT=1 vote.
Me=1 vote.
You=1 vote.

The only way he has more power is because there are millions of us who loved the way he ran the country before, and will vote for him to do it again. There are a lot of things I wish he did different, and I can't tell you how many times I cringed at something he "tweeted" out.

With that said, I think the POTUS should have a set of balls. You can search Afghanistan, the WH, and Hunter's laptop, and you still couldn't find Joe's balls. He's a yuge pu*sy. Yet you support him. What does that say about you?

PS. I do love your videos.
Are you honestly unaware of how this all works? Do you not understand that there are Rs who actually want Trump gone but have to kowtow to him because they'll get primaried?

Do you think the way Nancy Mace and Lindsey Graham have behaved with Trump is normal? They're scared shitless of crossing the deplorables which is why they've vacillated so much the last several years.

To suggest that Trump isn't controlling the R party is ludicrous. His cronies got McCarthy ousted because he wasn't MAGA enough for him/them, and now they installed a total nobody loser in Johnson who lol doesn't have a bank account or any assets if you're extra gullible, and Trump directed Johnson to declare the recent bipartisan border deal as DOA. You can't possibly not understand how this all works.

Are you honestly unaware of how this all works? Do you not understand that there are Rs who actually want Trump gone but have to kowtow to him because they'll get primaried?

Do you think the way Nancy Mace and Lindsey Graham have behaved with Trump is normal? They're scared shitless of crossing the deplorables which is why they've vacillated so much the last several years.

To suggest that Trump isn't controlling the R party is ludicrous. His cronies got McCarthy ousted because he wasn't MAGA enough for him/them, and now they installed a total nobody loser in Johnson who lol doesn't have a bank account or any assets if you're extra gullible, and Trump directed Johnson to declare the recent bipartisan border deal as DOA. You can't possibly not understand how this all works.
I understand how it all works. I saw rinos fight against Trump since '16.

Trump is still not in office. What you're saying is politicians are being politicians. They're all liars.

Wake the f**k up. If you show me someone else who follows his policies yet isn't Trump, I will vote for them. He pointed out how people of your ilk have been screwed up for decades. Yet, y'all hate him for it, and are trying to put him in prison.

I don't need Trump. He showed the path of how to be successful without him.

You like Joe?

🤣🤣 I can't stop laughing at how stupid the notion that Nazism was a left wing ideology is. Hitler would have hhad a fellow Nazis shot for suggesting they weren't far right. They were proud of it and owned it. Magas are a bunch of cowardly pussies too scared to say what they really are.

Hitler's #1 political enemy was the Bolsheviks for fvck's sake! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Fvck yeah you're entitled to. Please riot, and please stream it live.

That us what the Democrapic Party snd left wingnuts do and commit violence and mayhem instead of trying to make the world better they work to make the world more bitter

Congratulations you are a success in your life goals

Where do I send my share for the travel out of America for the dude

He gets more off his rocker as the democratic hopes fade away.

He really took a turn for the worse when the Special Counsel declared Biden as mentally incompetent.

You live in an alternate reality. I would propose you join our election ban bet, but you know, you didnt honor the last one.

Reactions: dpic73
You live in an alternate reality. I would propose you join our election ban bet, but you know, you didnt honor the last one.
Imagine pinning your hopes for President on an 80-year-old with documented dementia.

And I have already told you, I am at peace with whatever happens. If America is stupid enough to elect a documented dementia patient as our president, then we will get what we deserve.

Imagine pinning your hopes for President on an 80-year-old with documented dementia.

And I have already told you, I am at peace with whatever happens. If America is stupid enough to elect a documented dementia patient as our president, then we will get what we deserve.
This is a tale of two brains. "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing,"

This is a tale of two brains. "Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing,"

Literally no one is even listening to that argument.

The Special Counsel documented that Biden has dementia, otherwise he would have been charged with crimes for doing the exact same thing Donald Trump was arrested for.

Literally no one is even listening to that argument.

The Special Counsel documented that Biden has dementia, otherwise he would have been charged with crimes for doing the exact same thing Donald Trump was arrested for.
Hur was a lawyer. Do you go to an attorney for your diaper rash?

Reactions: flotiger
Hur was a lawyer. Do you go to an attorney for your diaper rash?
As long as you agree that he should have been charged or should face charges the day he leaves office.

Its an either or.

He either doesn't have the capacity to face charges or there is a clear two tier justice system.

Reactions: JinxyPat
As long as you agree that he should have been charged or should face charges the day he leaves office.

Its an either or.

He either doesn't have the capacity to face charges or there is a clear two tier justice system.

Nope.

Pence and Biden were not charged because they gave up the documents voluntarily, and made no attempts to obstruct justice.

trump was the opposite of that. He and his lawyers lied about having them and then hid boxes of classified information from investigators.

Once this immunity nonsense is behind us, the case will proceed, and these facts will be presented. You won't care, of course, because you refuse any facts that don't confirm your preexisting beliefs.

You tell yourself this is all just election interference because you know Trump is going to lose. Then, when he and his allies do everything they can to overturn the election results, you can justify it in your own head.

Its an either or.

I couldn't care less if they think it's a worthy of an indictment. Unlike Trump, he fully cooperated, as did Pence and that's the real reason he won't be charged.

Reactions: flotiger
I'll tell you what when you have enough information for your liking just admit the truth.

Lack of detention space? If only there had been some sort of bipartisan bill that the president had promised to sign if it came to his desk that included increased funding for for CBP. Surely this is a real issue that needs addressed and not something for the out-of-power party to use as a political football.

Lack of detention space? If only there had been some sort of bipartisan bill that the president had promised to sign if it came to his desk that included increased funding for for CBP. Surely this is a real issue that needs addressed and not something for the out-of-power party to use as a political football.
Just enforce the laws already in place which hasn't been done the last 3 years.

Why would anyone cry because you like to suck d**K? That's your choice. It leaves more women for the Alpha's.
 So

Lol. Your exaggerations never end. Most corrupt nation on the planet.....lol....what a stupid statement.

 So

Lol. Your exaggerations never end. Most corrupt nation on the planet.....lol....what a stupid statement.
What did I say that was not correct?

Your sexual proclivities - CORRECT

"Most corrupt nation on the planet" was a supposition but, prove me wrong. Politicians are stealing our money and giving it to people all over the world and this country as well. Your president is one of the biggest offenders. Case in point, college loan forgiveness. When the SCOTUS tells him he can't do it, he does it anyway. Truth be told, you probably got some of this loan forgiveness, or support it.

Our borders are being flooded by folks that have no right to be here, and we have no idea who they are. No other country on the planet allows that.

That's just two examples of crimes against the people of this country. I've got many more. You should just sit in the corner with your dunce hat on. Yet, you decide to open your mouth and spew your drivel. Notice how you didn't try and produce any counter arguments. You just say I am wrong.

Buckle up buttercup. There is a rough ride ahead.

What did I say that was not correct?

Your sexual proclivities - CORRECT

"Most corrupt nation on the planet" was a supposition but, prove me wrong. Politicians are stealing our money and giving it to people all over the world and this country as well. Your president is one of the biggest offenders. Case in point, college loan forgiveness. When the SCOTUS tells him he can't do it, he does it anyway. Truth be told, you probably got some of this loan forgiveness, or support it.

Our borders are being flooded by folks that have no right to be here, and we have no idea who they are. No other country on the planet allows that.

That's just two examples of crimes against the people of this country. I've got many more. You should just sit in the corner with your dunce hat on. Yet, you decide to open your mouth and spew your drivel. Notice how you didn't try and produce any counter arguments. You just say I am wrong.

Buckle up buttercup. There is a rough ride ahead.
Aww....you mad? What you call stealing is geopolitical maneuvers in order to protect our and our allies futures. It's complicated. You wouldn't understand.

Loan forgiveness I'm not in favor of. While I understand that it may have a positive economic impact, it still seems mostly just a political move. But not worse than the GOP dog whistles for votes to white and Christian nationalists.

Border situation is blown of proportion and the real problem lies in the inefficiencies of the bureaucracy. There are plus and minuses to the economy wirh immigrants. GOP wants to use it to stir the rabble, not solve the problem. But just admit that the real issue is their skin color, and you're worried about losing your white privilege. Bigot.

I was watching an episode of FBI Files w/ Jim Calstram, the head of the FBI's New York Office. The episode was about an illegal immigrant who was a serial killer in Texas back in the 80s.

I was under the impression that illegal immigrants just started committing violent crimes in this country about 2 weeks ago.

I'm so confused now

Hey @AugTig , get in here and shame this poster. Its strange that you only lecture me about lewd language.
Why do you need someone to back you up Fake Yankee? You set the example for other folks about what was tolerated. Now you have to live with it. Also, to be clear, in order to infer anything I said was lewd you have to read between the lines. Obviously, you have. You just don't like being called out on it.

I was watching an episode of FBI Files w/ Jim Calstram, the head of the FBI's New York Office. The episode was about an illegal immigrant who was a serial killer in Texas back in the 80s.

I was under the impression that illegal immigrants just started committing violent crimes in this country about 2 weeks ago.

I'm so confused now
That's only because you are STUPID. It's been going on for decades, but you are perfectly fine with letting it go on for infinity. If anyone tries to fix it, they are a bigot.

Please spare all of us your stupidity.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT