ADVERTISEMENT

The suspect who murdered the UGA student has been arrested.

Plenty of citizens murdering people here, too. Stupid comment.
Is it? We need to bring in more? Stupid comment if you for one second think if that girl is your daughter or family member. It’s not about politics but safety and yes it goes way past immigrants but that is a part of it for sure. What is the conscience if they get caught? Deport and make the journey again?

Is it? We need to bring in more? Stupid comment if you for one second think if that girl is your daughter or family member. It’s not about politics but safety and yes it goes way past immigrants but that is a part of it for sure. What is the conscience if they get caught? Deport and make the journey again?
Yes it’s a stupid comment. Correlation doesn’t equal causation. We don’t know anything about this guy’s motivations and somebody immediately jumps to an anti-immigrant comment and blames the president? That’s absolutely stupid.

And you won’t be deported and set free if you’re convicted of murder, regardless of citizenship status. Deportation would come after release from prison, which is unlikely for a murder 1 conviction.

Yes it’s a stupid comment. Correlation doesn’t equal causation. We don’t know anything about this guy’s motivations and somebody immediately jumps to an anti-immigrant comment and blames the president? That’s absolutely stupid.

And you won’t be deported and set free if you’re convicted of murder, regardless of citizenship status. Deportation would come after release from prison, which is unlikely for a murder 1 conviction.
Simple question for you. If it were not for Bidens open border policy, would this young lady still be alive tonight?

has it been confirmed he was an illegal immigrant? Or should we just stop all immigration?

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
Go read the main thread on this and you’ll see links to the story including the Clarke County sheriff’s statement
All I’ve seen from Clarke County is statements is that the immigration status is unknown.

Maybe Rep Mike Collins has some inside info, though.

I’m not trying to defend illegal immigration here. I just took issue with the original citizenship comment being relevant to the situation.

Stopping immigration was never mentioned. There is a process. Keeping people out of this country who are not legally supposed to be here is common sense.
The original post was blaming (partially or fully) the president for the murderer being a non citizen. That is not the same as an illegal immigrant.

• Wow
Reactions: catchandrelease
All I’ve seen from Clarke County is statements is that the immigration status is unknown.

Maybe Rep Mike Collins has some inside info, though.

I’m not trying to defend illegal immigration here. I just took issue with the original citizenship comment being relevant to the situation.
I mean a google search will provide you with several articles mentioning it.

Reactions: Allornothing
I’ve read about five articles and we just know the guy isn’t a citizen.

Nothing about when he got here, how, etc. Sounds like a total scumbag targeting a defenseless college student

My google must be broken. I can’t find one “normal” source confirming he was illegal. Just a twitter post from a representative.

It is confirmed he is not a US citizen and has a record.
interesting, because the police chief refuted this

“Few details about Ibarra were released during Friday’s press conference. Chief Clark said there was no clear history of violence for the 26-year-old murder suspect and his criminal history is not extensive.”

So we hold him for years and if, big if convicted for murder 1 he goes to jail. Or maybe you think they settle and he gets deported (99% of time). You live in a glass bubble. I travel to large cities a lot. In Philly in 2 weeks, NYC in 4. You can sit on your cozy couch and have an uneducated opinion all you want. I bet you’ll spend this weekend in NYC helping immigrants or down at the border??? 10k high watched terrorist have made their way into America in last 12 months. But I’m sure that want be any correlation when something bad happens. I hate Trump so don’t come at me with politics. This is facts and whether it’s police officers being beat up in NYC or young girls killed on UGA campus illegal immigrants are a part of the problem.

interesting, because the police chief refuted this

“Few details about Ibarra were released during Friday’s press conference. Chief Clark said there was no clear history of violence for the 26-year-old murder suspect and his criminal history is not extensive.”

You think the guy that beat the shit out of a young girl, sexually assaulted her, and then murdered her is a first time offender?

So we hold him for years and if, big if convicted for murder 1 he goes to jail. Or maybe you think they settle and he gets deported (99% of time). You live in a glass bubble. I travel to large cities a lot. In Philly in 2 weeks, NYC in 4. You can sit on your cozy couch and have an uneducated opinion all you want. I bet you’ll spend this weekend in NYC helping immigrants or down at the border??? 10k high watched terrorist have made their way into America in last 12 months. But I’m sure that want be any correlation when something bad happens. I hate Trump so don’t come at me with politics. This is facts and whether it’s police officers being beat up in NYC or young girls killed on UGA campus illegal immigrants are a part of the problem.
You should try out of Team USA. You’d set Olympic records with your long jump to conclusions about me.

Reactions: Dungeon09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT