ADVERTISEMENT

The suspect who murdered the UGA student has been arrested.

Hey @AugTig , get in here and shame this poster. Its strange that you only lecture me about lewd language.
I get the treatment too from that little mutant if I call someone a name, but the second Cabo or Hambone calls one of us a name, he can't like their posts fast enough.

Reactions: nytigerfan
That's only because you are STUPID. It's been going on for decades, but you are perfectly fine with letting it go on for infinity. If anyone tries to fix it, they are a bigot.

Please spare all of us your stupidity.
Only if you will spare us. Did you know Immigrants commit less crime on average?

Reactions: nytigerfan
That's only because you are STUPID. It's been going on for decades, but you are perfectly fine with letting it go on for infinity. If anyone tries to fix it, they are a bigot.

Please spare all of us your stupidity.
Okay so it's not Biden's fault. Glad we're on the same page there.

What age were you when you realized you were a homosexual? I'm genuinely curious how long you've been suppressing your true nature.

Okay so it's not Biden's fault. Glad we're on the same page there.

What age were you when you realized you were a homosexual? I'm genuinely curious how long you've been suppressing your true nature.
Project much? There is only one homosexual in this conversation, and it's you. Like the communist you are, you try and project your failings on others. It's not going to work.

Why do you need someone to back you up Fake Yankee? You set the example for other folks about what was tolerated. Now you have to live with it. Also, to be clear, in order to infer anything I said was lewd you have to read between the lines. Obviously, you have. You just don't like being called out on it.

I have no problem with being called a homosexual, for several reasons...

One, I don't think there is anything wrong with being homosexual.

Two, I am confident enough in my heterosexuality - and my wife is a dime, by the way - that being called homosexual by a stone cold loser like yourself is meaningless to me.

Three, I don't have some weird, quasi-homosexual man love for a politician / former reality TV game show host the way you do. It must have you questioning yourself constantly.

There are help lines for you if you need them.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Tell the Democrat lead Senate to pass HR2 to secure the border. It's been sitting in the Senate for approximately 8 months.

The Border Patrol Union endorsed the bipartisan senate border security bill. They did not endorse the partisan, limited HR 2 bill.

Why not listen to the people on the ground fighting this fight every day?

I get the treatment too from that little mutant if I call someone a name, but the second Cabo or Hambone calls one of us a name, he can't like their posts fast enough.
You could of tagged me Tinkerbell-I could respond to you a lot quicker. I won't speak for @Cabotiger, but I think he can hold his own as well.

I laugh at you beta-bitches every day. Y'all couldn't find a set of balls with both hands. It's just absolutely embarrassing. Their ain't a one of you "fairies" that could ever consider themselves a man.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I have no problem with being called a homosexual, for several reasons...

One, I don't think there is anything wrong with being homosexual.

Two, I am confident enough in my heterosexuality - and my wife is a dime, by the way - that being called homosexual by a stone cold loser like yourself is meaningless to me.

Three, I don't have some weird, quasi-homosexual man love for a politician / former reality TV game show host the way you do. It must have you questioning yourself constantly.

There are help lines for you if you need them.
And still yet, you can't put forth your own policy beliefs.

I have no problems with homosexuals. They are a lot more honest than you are.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Project much? There is only one homosexual in this conversation, and it's you. Like the communist you are, you try and project your failings on others. It's not going to work.

These are all your posts, not mine. I'm not sure you understand the concept of projection. You'll notice now why we all privately discuss the fact that you are clearly a deeply closeted gay homophobe. That's part of the reason I pity you. Not your rampant, raging gayness, just that you are so repressed.

I'm sorry it has to be pointed out to you this way, so publicly, and humiliatingly.

Why would anyone cry because you like to suck d**K? That's your choice. It leaves more women for the Alpha's.
Great job phaggit.

What did I say that was not correct?

Your sexual proclivities - CORRECT
See below for more. I'll add them up as you post them. It's not just this thread either. You're pretty much always making sexualized, homophobic comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: tboonpickens
You could of tagged me Tinkerbell-I could respond to you a lot quicker. I won't speak for @Cabotiger, but I think he can hold his own as well.

I laugh at you beta-bitches every day. Y'all couldn't find a set of balls with both hands. It's just absolutely embarrassing. Their ain't a one of you "fairies" that could ever consider themselves a man.
Because I didn't want or need a response from you. Things are better here when you're not around.
It's funny to me the picture you have of me in your head. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say these things to my face in a Wachovia parking lot.

I was watching an episode of FBI Files w/ Jim Calstram, the head of the FBI's New York Office. The episode was about an illegal immigrant who was a serial killer in Texas back in the 80s.

I was under the impression that illegal immigrants just started committing violent crimes in this country about 2 weeks ago.

I'm so confused now
I wonder if the mayors of New York, Chicago, Denver, and other major cities were calling themselves sanctuary cities and then crumbling due to lack of infrastructure back in the 80's?

Wonder why that border bill can't get brought to the floor? I swear the Russians owning half of our two party system would be problematic in more sane times, but now it's just the norm in MAGAworld. Lots of traitors up in DC these days.

No the Ukraine bill can't get through because we can't take care of our own country first. And there is not much support for a corrupt Ukraine which is fighting a war they can't win.

Pass a legit border bill. The previous bill was not a serious bill.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okclem
No the Ukraine bill can't get through because we can't take care of our own country first. And there is not much support for a corrupt Ukraine which is fighting a war they can't win.

Pass a legit border bill. The previous bill was not a serious bill.

The people protecting our border were all for it. But of course you know better than them because you are really, really smart and not at all a cult member.

Reactions: Dungeon09
The people protecting our border were all for it. But of course you know better than them because you are really, really smart and not at all a cult member.

If it mattered what the people protecting the border thought then they would be in Washington DC. Thank you for your service, but they aren't the decision makers. The decisions makers are held accountable to the voters, not the border patrol.

If it mattered what the people protecting the border thought then they would be in Washington DC. Thank you for your service, but they aren't the decision makers. The decisions makers are held accountable to the voters, not the border patrol.
This is, like, easily the stupidest thing posted in this entire thread, and it has posts from Tiger Growls in it.

This is, like, easily the stupidest thing posted in this entire thread, and it has posts from Tiger Growls in it.
Let me guess, you are going to want to meet at Wachovia about it? lol

Wonder why that border bill can't get brought to the floor? I swear the Russians owning half of our two party system would be problematic in more sane times, but now it's just the norm in MAGAworld. Lots of traitors up in DC these days.

Couple questions:

Did you even read the article you posted?

Do we really want to go down this road?

Bonus:

Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living?

Maybe you took your meds today. Seems like every other post you tell someone you want to fight them or you want them to commit suicide. Watching your erratic behavior is kind of like the show within the show. Better than most reality TV.

Because I didn't want or need a response from you. Things are better here when you're not around.
It's funny to me the picture you have of me in your head. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say these things to my face in a Wachovia parking lot.
You're a coward, that's why. You don't like opposing points of view do you? We all know you like being the pivot man in your private circle jerk.

Can you spit the balls out of your mouth long enough to say when/where? Sorry Tinkerbell, but you strike fear in no one. On the interwebs, or at a Wakovia.

Seems like people are very confused about how this works when we "send money to other people"...

Over half the money goes to prop up the Ukrainian gov't. Oh, wait, we don't know where the money went. We just send it over, and no one keeps track of it. Strong bet is loads of it comes back to politicians in this countries pockets.

You're a coward, that's why. You don't like opposing points of view do you? We all know you like being the pivot man in your private circle jerk.

Can you spit the balls out of your mouth long enough to say when/where? Sorry Tinkerbell, but you strike fear in no one. On the interwebs, or at a Wakovia.
There's another one of those latent homosexual posts, boy. Both paragraphs this time. Straight men stop talking like this in the 9th grade.

Reactions: flotiger
Over half the money goes to prop up the Ukrainian gov't. Oh, wait, we don't know where the money went. We just send it over, and no one keeps track of it. Strong bet is loads of it comes back to politicians in this countries pockets.
Let's say we live in a world where it doesn't make sense to aid Ukraine as they fight our most dangerous historical superpower rival that is led by a murderous dictator set on reassembling the old USSR. I mean I think it makes perfect sense to us and our NATO allies to help Ukraine block Putin's expansionist goals while draining his own resources and killing his own country's morale...but in a make-believe world where that doesn't make perfect sense, where would you like to see that money go?

Should we keep it here and maybe help our MeNTaL iLLnEsS epidemic that only we seem to have every time another dipshit shoots up a school? Well I have some bad news for you...the same people who are trying to block the Ukraine aid AND the border security bill that was approved by the actual US Border Patrol Council are the same idiots who also vote against these kind of domestic bills...

mental-illness-vote.jpg

1655338682654523392-Fvjxs-W2-WAAELRAG.jpg

1656887808143904774-Fv4z2e-JXs-AEb0-I8.jpg

Let's say we live in a world where it doesn't make sense to aid Ukraine as they fight our most dangerous historical superpower rival that is led by a murderous dictator set on reassembling the old USSR. I mean I think it makes perfect sense to us and our NATO allies to help Ukraine block Putin's expansionist goals while draining his own resources and killing his own country's morale...but in a make-believe world where that doesn't make perfect sense, where would you like to see that money go?

Should we keep it here and maybe help our MeNTaL iLLnEsS epidemic that only we seem to have every time another dipshit shoots up a school? Well I have some bad news for you...the same people who are trying to block the Ukraine aid AND the border security bill that was approved by the actual US Border Patrol Council are the same idiots who also vote against these kind of domestic bills...

mental-illness-vote.jpg

1655338682654523392-Fvjxs-W2-WAAELRAG.jpg

1656887808143904774-Fv4z2e-JXs-AEb0-I8.jpg
Damn. Phenomenal job. Trolled the shit out of me….you are trolling right? You’re not actually this stupid?

Imagine pinning your hopes for President on an 80-year-old with documented dementia.

And I have already told you, I am at peace with whatever happens. If America is stupid enough to elect a documented dementia patient as our president, then we will get what we deserve.

As scared as I am of that i am reconciling myself to the ENDS OF TIME if Biden is elected

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT