ADVERTISEMENT

Theories on why libs are so bad at talk radio and message boards?

CUtiger (actual)

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2005
Is it because it requires them to actually articulate a position?
Is it because they have to defend that position against the opposition?
Is it because, in the face of logic and reason, all of their emotionally based arguments fall apart?

Nightly news, college podiums, hollywood award shows---leftists thrive.

The analogy-- going to a gun range and shooting at targets vs going to the gun range and having the targets shoot back.
liberal-shooting.gif

Is it because, in the face of logic and reason, all of their emotionally based arguments fall apart?

The analogy-- going to a gun range and shooting at targets vs going to the gun range and having the targets shoot back.
liberal-shooting.gif
I'm going with answer D: All of the above.

liberal-shooting.gif

Yikes

liberal-shooting.gif

OP definitely has a tiny weenie

@CU12341234 and @heatovermeat get your boners in here

To the OP, us liberals have a hard time debating with conservatives like yourself because we have to dumb down our vocabulary. It’s like a PhD trying to have a deep conversation with a plumber who got his GED a few months prior.

Also, I have to applaud you for staying consistent and saying that all liberals have only emotionally based positions.

Make sure your son doesn’t go to an institution of higher learning, don’t want him to be around too many liberals

liberal-shooting.gif
Geez Louise, have you never tried to listen to Trump speak? And the idiots on Fox News sit there and spit out "alternate facts" and "truthiness" with a straight face every day. I start laughing out loud for real...

Geez Louise, have you never tried to listen to Trump speak? And the idiots on Fox News sit there and spit out "alternate facts" and "truthiness" with a straight face every day. I start laughing out loud for real...
Foxnews and trump told them them unemployment and gdp numbers didn’t mean anything when Obama was in office. Now trump and foxnews brag about how great he is doing based on these same numbers.

This is a dumb post, but I think the reason things appear that way is the same reason why there are more right of center think tanks, magazines, and talk radio hosts: there are more mainstream venues to vent liberal spleen. Conservatives had to create their own venues.

To the OP, us liberals have a hard time debating with conservatives like yourself because we have to dumb down our vocabulary. It’s like a PhD trying to have a deep conversation with a plumber who got his GED a few months prior.

Also, I have to applaud you for staying consistent and saying that all liberals have only emotionally based positions.

Make sure your son doesn’t go to an institution of higher learning, don’t want him to be around too many liberals
Huh I had a somewhat different theory on one of them, but I sure could be wrong.

Same numbers?? That's some sort of advanced liberal mathematics right there...

The first link is a perfect example of why Trump supports are sheep. The second link is factual mathematics that goes against what Trump vommited out in the past.

I’m for lower corporate tax btw. I just understand Trump lies about impact on everything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ey-made-him-look-good/?utm_term=.0b22408d8727

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...cent-go/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ef07e584f2a

If you assume there are an equal number of people on the right and the left, that is 3/10.
I hope you did this on purpose.
The 30% are of the total population. Regardless of the person 60% of Americans will blindly vote. If you disagree 649k Christians voted for a child fvcker in Bama.

The first link is a perfect example of why Trump supports are sheep. The second link is factual mathematics that goes against what Trump vommited out in the past.

I’m for lower corporate tax btw. I just understand Trump lies about impact on everything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ey-made-him-look-good/?utm_term=.0b22408d8727

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...cent-go/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ef07e584f2a
You used the Washington Post to prove your point? Oh no, definitely zero bias here lol

Might as well have used the Huffington Post or maybe even let Rachel Maddow tell us...

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger

Still a moron

Reactions: Cabotiger
You used the Washington Post to prove your point? Oh no, definitely zero bias here lol

Might as well have used the Huffington Post or maybe even let Rachel Maddow tell us...
Washington Post is one of the more credible news sites around. They are left leaning, but I’d hope you don’t let an journalist political leaning dictate your views.

Thank you for ignoring all the facts. I wouldn’t expect any less from the people that don’t believe in facts anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT