ADVERTISEMENT

Theories on why libs are so bad at talk radio and message boards?

Get a reality TV star elected?

Without Obama, there would be no Donald J Trump.

Weird moral victory for you weirdo libs. But we thank you.
No. Obamacare was implemented as a stepping stone towards universal healthcare (like the rest of the developed world and the other 35 or so countries with longer life expectancies and higher health quality of life than us). What it accomplished was getting millions of people the ability to affordably have access to healthcare. That’s why republicans will never repeal it. You take all that away from someone and I can guarantee you they will never vote for you again. When the Supreme Court rightfully ruled that universal and affordable healthcare is 100% constitutional, Republicans cried. Gone are the days of promoting profit driven medicine under the false pretense of “capitalism cures all woes”.

It was a breath of fresh air for a country that is far behind the times.

No. Obamacare was implemented as a stepping stone towards universal healthcare (like the rest of the developed world and the other 35 or so countries with longer life expectancies and higher health quality of life than us). What it accomplished was getting millions of people the ability to affordably have access to healthcare. That’s why republicans will never repeal it. You take all that away from someone and I can guarantee you they will never vote for you again. When the Supreme Court rightfully ruled that universal and affordable healthcare is 100% constitutional, Republicans cried. Gone are the days of promoting profit driven medicine under the false pretense of “capitalism cures all woes”.

It was a breath of fresh air for a country that is far behind the times.

I’m convinced you are on the spectrum.

Yeah Barry Goldwater conservative here. Was there a question?

Don't outthink yourself. Barry Goldwater isn't returning from the dead, and Trump is the closest thing to him since 1964, it's time to get on board.

Trump is a businessman, weekly he is leveraging existing globalistic policies to minimize our government. Look no further than the tax cuts, trade deals, regulation cuts, and free market, free enterprise policies he has implemented. I'll be using the angel investment tax credit and opportunity zone incentives this year alone. Will save me thousands.

Trump is a businessman, weekly he is leveraging existing globalistic policies to minimize our government. Look no further than the tax cuts, trade deals, regulation cuts, and free market, free enterprise policies he has implemented.

I see a president that is cutting taxes and increasing spending, skyrocketing both the budget deficit and the national debt. Might as well be Obama, but I guess it's okay since he has an 'R' by his name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT