ADVERTISEMENT

They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

Make sure to put your yard signs out! I Bet @dpic73 will have his sign out and @nytigerfan is an honorable man and will have his sign out too. How about you @tboonpickens ? Will you welcome your new guests with open arms? @WapPride i see those alligator arms. Don't try and take that yard sign down.

Sounds like a guy who should get fired for being a huge douche and misappropriating public funds.

Oh, trust me, I'm just as amused.
You belong in maga. It suits you.
brain rot √
religious zealot undertones √
brown people from other countries are bad √

I went through a libertarian phase for about 3 months, so i get it. But it was centered more on Ron Paul the candidate and discovering that outlook more so than really understanding it and its stupid assumptions about how society 'out to work'. I voted for Mccain in the republican primary.
I know most maga which is less than 65 years old aren't big readers. So anything you actually consume is likely red pilled dog shit. Funny story about red pill, the creators of The Matrix were men transitioning to women, they used the red pill imagery to show how they felt. The red pill is supposed to represent taking estrogen. So these fanatic magas who are red pilled, are referencing imagery created by trans folks to represent their decision and path towards becoming female.

Anyway the internet has rotted Americans to the core.

Shocked Uh Oh GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT