ADVERTISEMENT

This has to STOP

In war you kill until the enemy stops killing or trying to kill you

Not to say that specific 6 year old was a threat

There are many dead soldiers from children including lits if 6 year old innocent murderers who will kill as for example Jihad

On the battlefield every warm body is a target
Yeah you lost me

Reactions: dpic73
In war you kill until the enemy stops killing or trying to kill you

Not to say that specific 6 year old was a threat

There are many dead soldiers from children including lits if 6 year old innocent murderers who will kill as for example Jihad

On the battlefield every warm body is a target
Damn you're being obtuse. We get it that Hamas is responsible for what's happening in Gaza, and they deserve it, BUT there is some responsibilty that goes along with being a much greater power and the OP was pointing out that a line has been crossed when it comes to intentionally targeting defenseless children in the street. If you have a shred of decency, you should be able to call that out without trying to make the OP feel guilty for standing up for them . If you won't watch the video, I took this screenshot that shows two children being intentionally targeted in the middle of the street with no adult targets nearby. I don't care what you think about the perpetrators that caused the Gaza invasion, you're a sick fvck if you can't call this out.

dxV4bPs.png

He is doing what he takes for Israel to survive

I would NOT want you as my leader when people were wanting to kill my family and me

You would let my family and me die before killing the people wanting to kill my family and me

What does that say about you

Nothing good
1.- You’re obviously not reading anything from me. Your responses aren’t remotely close to relevant to any of my posts.

2.- If I were your leader I guarantee you I could convince you to wear a MakeBudGripeGreatAgain hat in one speech.
#MBGGA

Reactions: yoshi121374
1.- You’re obviously not reading anything from me. Your responses aren’t remotely close to relevant to any of my posts.

2.- If I were your leader I guarantee you I could convince you to wear a MakeBudGripeGreatAgain hat in one speech.
#MBGGA

Thank you for elevating your high opinion of your thoughts to my down low brain

I guess if you go by opinion and ignore all evidence and actual events, he could be.
This is a lengthy article, if you have the time I’d encourage you to read it. I copied a few excerpts from the article below as well.

In reality, Netanyahu is conducting indirect negotiations with Hamas (though he and his government religiously refuse to confirm this). The Qatari cash, which will help preserve Hamas’ hold on Gaza, could not have entered without his approval.

Mark my words – [Netanyahu] keeps Hamas on its feet so that the entire State of Israel won’t become the ‘Gaza envelope.’ … if Hamas collapses, [Abbas] is liable to control Gaza. If he will control it, voices from the left will arise advocating negotiations and a diplomatic settlement and a Palestinian state, including in Judea and Samaria [the West Bank].

Mark my words – [Netanyahu] keeps Hamas on its feet so that the entire State of Israel won’t become the ‘Gaza envelope.’ … if Hamas collapses, [Abbas] is liable to control Gaza. If he will control it, voices from the left will arise advocating negotiations and a diplomatic settlement and a Palestinian state, including in Judea and Samaria [the West Bank].

Something like what you summarized isn't journalism. It's speculation and I have no interest in that on a website that needs clicks. A journalist would never use wording like this paragraph. Of course, there are very few journalists out there these days. The last thing the world needs is more opinion writing for clicks.

Something like what you summarized isn't journalism. It's speculation and I have no interest in that on a website that needs clicks. A journalist would never use wording like this paragraph. Of course, there are very few journalists out there these days. The last thing the world needs is more opinion writing for clicks.

lolol low effort bro.

its a quote from an MP.

Distel Atbaryan, former minister of information and current Likudnik member of the Knesset, defended the policy this way,

EDIT: the author is the founder of the libertarian institute, and has the following article prominently displayed on his website: https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/americas-palace-coup/

here's a quote from that article (to give you a sense of how the author of the piece you wont read thinks): "Just the night before, Joe Biden’s social media accounts had insisted he was staying in the game, though he was “in isolation” due to allegedly testing positive for COVID (something which people still inexplicably do). It didn’t take any great insight to see that America’s stuffed corpse had finally been given the shepherd’s crook. Around a half hour later, the Biden accounts posted that he would be endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris—the only person in American public life less coherent than Joe Biden—for president."

Reactions: Budgripe86
I’m not disputing what the current radical Islamist are putting out when it comes to propaganda, misinterpretations of the Koran, etc. For them it’s all about power and control. The Imams could care less if you’re Christian or otherwise. Look at what they do to fellow Muslims. WE turned their barrel towards us and made it a global jihad.
How do WE turn their barrels against us? WE don't. There are 116 surahs in the Koran calling for the killing of Christians and Jews. That doesn't count all the mess up interpretations the Iman's make to radicalize Muslim youth to their cause.

I'm not a Biblical scholar, but I'm betting I have a hard time finding Jesus saying to kill anything.

Want to learn more about the dangers of war?

In 2980's we had over 70k nuclear weapons. We have about 1700 now.

In 72 minutes, 5 Billion people die. You have 20 minutes from the time it's launched. In other words, you wont make it home to say goodbye. The last thing we need to be worried about as a country are other countries wars.

lolol low effort bro.

its a quote from an MP.

Distel Atbaryan, former minister of information and current Likudnik member of the Knesset, defended the policy this way,

EDIT: the author is the founder of the libertarian institute, and has the following article prominently displayed on his website: https://libertarianinstitute.org/articles/americas-palace-coup/

here's a quote from that article (to give you a sense of how the author of the piece you wont read thinks): "Just the night before, Joe Biden’s social media accounts had insisted he was staying in the game, though he was “in isolation” due to allegedly testing positive for COVID (something which people still inexplicably do). It didn’t take any great insight to see that America’s stuffed corpse had finally been given the shepherd’s crook. Around a half hour later, the Biden accounts posted that he would be endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris—the only person in American public life less coherent than Joe Biden—for president."

It was low effort. :)

I guess I will read it so I am actually educated on what his point is.

lolol low effort bro.

its a quote from an MP.

The article you posted from Pearce is an opinion piece on a libertarian website. What did you expect to find??😂

I think it’s pretty obvious I lean libertarian, but we do have a tendency to be bombastic when calling out what we perceive as B.S. I try my best to control that side of me.

One thing I’ll credit to Horton, he brings the receipts, whether in his books or in articles like the one I posted.

I’m telling you war is hell and Hamas can end this now. I’m also telling you that if Hamas hadn’t pulled babies from their cribs, burned them alive or decapitated them all the while they butchered and raped their mothers on October 7th this whole thing wouldn’t be happening …

Civilian death is always terrible especially when it is children ….

Soooo unless you had the exact same response and words, dare I say a more visceral response, for what happened on Oct 7th spare me the virtue signaling and “moral outrage”.

All of this blood is 100% on Hamas …. Of course their leaders are partying it up in Qatar and UAE.
/thread.

I’m telling you war is hell and Hamas can end this now. I’m also telling you that if Hamas hadn’t pulled babies from their cribs, burned them alive or decapitated them all the while they butchered and raped their mothers on October 7th this whole thing wouldn’t be happening …

Soooo unless you had the exact same response and words, dare I say a more visceral response, for what happened on Oct 7th spare me the virtue signaling and “moral outrage”.

All of this blood is 100% on Hamas …. Of course their leaders are partying it up in Qatar and UAE.
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Hamas was forcing the Israeli military to target innocent children.

Your “moral outrage” gun seems to be aimed at Hamas when they murder Israeli children but somehow it’s lowered when it comes to Israeli’s targeting Palestinian children.

I don’t know how else to say this, what Hamas did on Oct 7 and all of the other terror attacks they’ve perpetrated is pure evil. They deserve anything and everything the Israeli military can give them.

I started this thread because I don’t want what’s happening in Palestine to innocent civilians to be forgotten with the current news cycle being batshit crazy with Trump/Kamala/Assassinatio/Election

It also pains me to know that my tax dollars are being used to fund the government that is killing innocents. We can and should hold them accountable, and we can hopefully do that with our Congress and/or our next president. I’m not sure why that is so controversial.

Reactions: dpic73
1,189 innocent people were killed on October 7th. That represents .012% of the Israelis population. If the same level murder happened here in the States, that would mean that approximately 40,000 people would have been butchered by terrorist dogs.

To put that into perspective, that is more US deaths than
September 11th
Pearl Harbor
Battle of Antietam
Battle of Gettysburg
Iwo Jima
Battle of the Buldge
and Battle of Midway.

I certainly don’t condone death and targeting of civilians especially children …. but I can see/understand why the Israelis maybe a little pissed off.

How do WE turn their barrels against us? WE don't. There are 116 surahs in the Koran calling for the killing of Christians and Jews. That doesn't count all the mess up interpretations the Iman's make to radicalize Muslim youth to their cause.

I'm not a Biblical scholar, but I'm betting I have a hard time finding Jesus saying to kill anything.
“How do WE turn their barrels against us?”
Great question, I don’t have enough time to type an answer. If you’re so inclined you can look up Scott Horton, he has several great books, articles and even a YouTube channel addressing the subject.

This is part 1 of a 3 part series done by Christian’s addressing the Muslim religion. A friend of mine turned me on to it and it revealed I had a lot of false understanding about the religion and how some sects became radicalized.

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize Hamas was forcing the Israeli military to target innocent children.
Stopped reading here … because I already know everything you’re going to say, type and/or feel.

I know you think you’re being cute here … but that is EXACTLY what Hamas is doing. They hide their HQs under hospitals and daycares. They hide their “soldiers” and weapon caches in refuge camps. They have done this for decades and when the Israelis strike that use footage of for propaganda … meanwhile Hamas leaders live a life of luxury in the Middle East, specifically in Qatar and UAE.

Hamas did this to their own people, they and they alone are responsible …. well …. I suppose we could say the Biden admin owns some of the responsibility…. Hamas was trained and funded by Iranian dollars that were released to them by Biden and the Hamas dogs used American weapons that were carelessly left behind in Afghanistan…. but that is a topic for a different thread.

1,189 innocent people were killed on October 7th. That represents .012% of the Israelis population. If the same level murder happened here in the States, that would mean that approximately 40,000 people would have been butchered by terrorist dogs.

September 11th
Pearl Harbor
Battle of Antietam
Battle of Gettysburg
Iwo Jima
Battle of the Buldge
and Battle of Midway.

I certainly don’t condone death and targeting of civilians especially children …. but I can see/understand why the Israelis maybe a little pissed off.
“…. but I can see/understand why the Israelis maybe a little pissed off.”

….. but I can see/understand why the Palestinians maybe a little pissed off

September 11th
Pearl Harbor
Battle of Antietam
Battle of Gettysburg
Iwo Jima
Battle of the Buldge
and Battle of Midway.

No doubt but the jews have been shitting on the Palestinians since day one and in Israel's quest to completely destroy Gaza and eliminate Hamas they are just creating the Hamas of tomorrow.

A way that achieves the objective? No … at least not a way that wouldn’t also increase risk to Israelis significantly.

In every conflict, in human history, civilians have been killed and targeted. If the allies had lost WW2 Truman/Rosevelt, Churchhil, their generals and others would’ve been tried for war crimes. By the end of the War, there weren’t many buildings left standing in Germany.

This doesn’t make it ok …. it’s just truth.

Hamas and the Palestians could end this conflict now, today, but …… NOPE.
Two truths about war that nobody understands:

1) The civilian population pays the highest price in any war.

2) An indigenous army is damn hard to defeat.

Israel is unleashing absolute hell. Right, wrong or indifferent they are pissed. Given the size of the country, this was far bigger than 9/11 for them.

War doesn’t decide who’s right. It only decides who’s left.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Stopped reading here … because I already know everything you’re going to say, type and/or feel.

I know you think you’re being cute here … but that is EXACTLY what Hamas is doing. They hide their HQs under hospitals and daycares. They hide their “soldiers” and weapon caches in refuge camps. They have done this for decades and when the Israelis strike that use footage of for propaganda … meanwhile Hamas leaders live a life of luxury in the Middle East, specifically in Qatar and UAE.

Hamas did this to their own people, they and they alone are responsible …. well …. I suppose we could say the Biden admin owns some of the responsibility…. Hamas was trained and funded by Iranian dollars that were released to them by Biden and the Hamas dogs used American weapons that were carelessly left behind in Afghanistan…. but that is a topic for a different thread.
This tells me everything I need to know. Thanks for the convo. You’re not listening.

*edit- I’m sorry, I just can’t let this slide. Do you realize the Israeli military has sniper teams shooting children in the street? They’ve bombed children soccer games, with PRECISION WEAPONRY.

Last edited:
“…. but I can see/understand why the Israelis maybe a little pissed off.”

….. but I can see/understand why the Palestinians maybe a little pissed off
What was Hamas’ objective of the October 7 attack? What was the advantage they hoped to gain? Because to me it looks like they just wanted to murder and kidnap a bunch of civilians for no real reason. Like common criminals.

And piss off one of the most powerful nations on the planet. Who has the most fearsome war machine in the history of man as a strong ally.

Or maybe they were just stupid.

No doubt but the jews have been shitting on the Palestinians since day one and in Israel's quest to completely destroy Gaza and eliminate Hamas they are just creating the Hamas of tomorrow.
Since 2005, every Israelis military operation has been reactionary to Hamas terrorist activities and unprovoked murder/abductions.

What was Hamas’ objective of the October 7 attack? What was the advantage they hoped to gain? Because to me it looks like they just wanted to murder and kidnap a bunch of civilians for no real reason. Like common criminals.

And piss off one of the most powerful nations on the planet. Who has the most fearsome war machine in the history of man as a strong ally.

Or maybe they were just stupid.
If you have a good answer let me know. It would seem that this is what they wanted. They obviously want the complete destruction of the Jewish state, I’m assuming they’re trying drag the entire Middle East into a conflict with that end goal in mind.

This tells me everything I need to know. Thanks for the convo. You’re not listening.

*edit- I’m sorry, I just can’t let this slide. Do you realize the Israeli military has sniper teams shooting children in the street? They’ve bombed children soccer games, with PRECISION WEAPONRY.
It’s not that I’m not listening it’s that I don’t give shit about your faux brainwashed outrage.

Im not going to search, but please humor me and link posts where you had this much concern and outrage for October 7th. I absolutely posted on October 7th, and said something to the effect of “the Israelis response is going to be brutal and will pushed into the sea”

They’ve bombed weapon caches/HQs/Terrorists embedded with civilians. Physics are a bitch and explosions tend to be damaging.

You’re still not accepting the biggest point here … and that’s fine, I know your programming doesn’t allow for it, NPC … but Hamas could end all this today, right now. It could all be over … but here we are.

If you have a good answer let me know. It would seem that this is what they wanted. They obviously want the complete destruction of the Jewish state, I’m assuming they’re trying drag the entire Middle East into a conflict with that end goal in mind.
DING!!!!

53f92419-78ce-43ab-b8a8-ac9fab97230b_text.gif

which is why Hamas embeds their terrorists and supplies within civilian targets, especially where children are.

It’s all used to fuel their propaganda machine to
1) try to get the other Muslim countries to go to war with Israel
2) to drive up financial supports, which Hamas leaders seize and use to fund their lavish lifestyles in Qatar and the UAE.

small tidbit correction … they don’t just want the destruction of the “Jewish state”, they want the destruction and death to all Jews, everywhere.

• Haha
It’s not that I’m not listening it’s that I don’t give shit about your faux brainwashed outrage.

Im not going to search, but please humor me and link posts where you had this much concern and outrage for October 7th. I absolutely posted on October 7th, and said something to the effect of “the Israelis response is going to be brutal and will pushed into the sea”

They’ve bombed weapon caches/HQs/Terrorists embedded with civilians. Physics are a bitch and explosions tend to be damaging.

You’re still not accepting the biggest point here … and that’s fine, I know your programming doesn’t allow for it, NPC … but Hamas could end all this today, right now. It could all be over … but here we are.

First of all, I don’t know if I did or not. If I didn’t plz see my quote below and I hope this suffices. Secondly, so brave of you to condemn the death’s of innocent civilians. If it weren’t for you their memory would’ve been forgotten already. So thank-you sir.
I don’t know how else to say this, what Hamas did on Oct 7 and all of the other terror attacks they’ve perpetrated is pure evil. They deserve anything and everything the Israeli military can give them

Agreed. See below. You’re not listening.
I just don’t think some people are getting my point. Could Hamas lay down their arms in this current iteration of the conflict and end the fighting, probably yes.

Will you now, in the face of untold persecution, come out and condemn the Israeli military for intentionally targeting innocent civilians just like you so bravely did on Oct 7 when Hamas targeted God’s chosen people?

DING!!!!

53f92419-78ce-43ab-b8a8-ac9fab97230b_text.gif

which is why Hamas embeds their terrorists and supplies within civilian targets, especially where children are.

It’s all used to fuel their propaganda machine to
1) try to get the other Muslim countries to go to war with Israel
2) to drive up financial supports, which Hamas leaders seize and use to fund their lavish lifestyles in Qatar and the UAE.

small tidbit correction … they don’t just want the destruction of the “Jewish state”, they want the destruction and death to all Jews, everywhere.
Olp!!! Ya got me you ole sly wizard you!

Al
I’ll take your word for it on the video, as ya … I’m not watching that, Not because I’m closing my mind off to truth but rather …. I’ve seen too much F’d up sh*t from over there.

but again … not a excuse, not dismissive, but … war is hell.
I’m also not being dismissive or saying it is not true, but does anyone not believe that a terrorist group would stage such an event for propoganda?

They use civilians as human shields for f**ks sake.

Since 2005, every Israelis military operation has been reactionary to Hamas terrorist activities and unprovoked murder/abductions.
I'm not condoning what happened in October. It was bad and it was wrong. However, considering Hamas has no navy, no air force and no mechanized weapons how else are they supposed to respond?? Israel allows its people to take Palestinian land for new settlements. Israel also blocks any attempts at Palestinian statehood. So, basically, they are refugees. And, FWIW, there's a lot of history between the two prior to 2005 and it isn't all positive as far as Israel goes.

Will you now, in the face of untold persecution, come out and condemn the Israeli military for intentionally targeting innocent civilians just like you so bravely did on Oct 7 when Hamas targeted God’s chosen people?

there is a ocean of difference between what happened on October 7th and what is happening today. On October 7th there was peace, no invasion, no occupation, Hamas changed all that. They did, alone … . their actions, they own this … and Israel responded and is still responding.

Also, if the Israelis TRULY wanted to exterminate the Palestinians, this would’ve all been over by October 8th and there would be no more Palestinians l, because there wouldn’t be Gaza.

Of course I condemn the targeting of innocent civilians, especially Children … but Im not a child myself …

War is Hell, and Hell has come for Hamas.

Until Hamas is gone completely or they surrender, … give the Israelis everything they need.

there is a ocean of difference between what happened on October 7th and what is happening today. On October 7th there was peace, no invasion, no occupation, Hamas changed all that. They did, alone … . their actions, they own this … and Israel responded and is still responding.

Also, if the Israelis TRULY wanted to exterminate the Palestinians, this would’ve all been over by October 8th and there would be no more Palestinians l, because there wouldn’t be Gaza.

Of course I condemn the targeting of innocent civilians, especially Children … but Im not a child myself …

War is Hell, and Hell has come for Hamas.

Until Hamas is gone completely or they surrender, … give the Israelis everything they need.
“no occupation”???

And I’m still waiting on you to specifically condemn the Israeli military for targeting innocent civilians. The same way we both specifically condemn Hamas.

*edit
“but Im not a child myself …”
Could you clarify? Are you implying I’m a child? I don’t understand that statement.

I'm not condoning what happened in October. It was bad and it was wrong. However, considering Hamas has no navy, no air force and no mechanized weapons how else are they supposed to respond?? Israel allows its people to take Palestinian land for new settlements. Israel also blocks any attempts at Palestinian statehood. So, basically, they are refugees. And, FWIW, there's a lot of history between the two prior to 2005 and it isn't all positive as far as Israel goes.
Well that’s the thing … Hamas didn’t “respond”. They “attacked” on October 7th, and outside of one guard post, their attack was carried out against women, children, and elderly men. Soooooooo and yes I’m fully aware of Israel’s not so positive actions, but the Palestinians have been offered a two state solution at least 8 times and each time they have rejected it. Israel has surrendered and given back for than 50% of the territory they once held and yet they are being told they should withdraw even more EVEN though there has been NO occupation of Gaza since August of 2005.

Well that’s the thing … Hamas didn’t “respond”. They “attacked” on October 7th, and outside of one guard post, their attack was carried out against women, children, and elderly men. Soooooooo and yes I’m fully aware of Israel’s not so positive actions, but the Palestinians have been offered a two state solution at least 8 times and each time they have rejected it. Israel has surrendered and given back for than 50% of the territory they once held and yet they are being told they should withdraw even more EVEN though there has been NO occupation of Gaza since August of 2005.
There's a whole lot more history involved here than 2005 to the present. And just maybe the supposed 2 state solution was more favorable to Israel then to the Palestinians so they rejected it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT