ADVERTISEMENT

This.....sums it up nicely

I don't know you and I'm glad I don't. It says a lot about you though that you think that's funny. Every word is true.
It was just a bunch of dark, bullshit propaganda with only a tinge of truth here and there. A lot worse could be said about your side.

Last edited:
Nailed it... Time to take our country back ...Must VOTE in November
BdwzGI.jpg

Compared to normal, well-adjusted adults. Compared to most adults I interact with.
Interesting, with all the bizarre shit that gets posted on this board daily, you single this guy out for special criticism? There must be a reason that he stands out to you but I can't put my finger on it.

What did you think about the lady droid in the video above his who was reading a script like it was the Book of Revelations?

Interesting, with all the bizarre shit that gets posted on this board daily, you single this guy out for special criticism? There must be a reason that he stands out to you but I can't put my finger on it.

What did you think about the lady droid in the video above his who was reading a script like it was the Book of Revelations?
It's because he's voting Trump in November

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

I think most of these people are lunatics. But you’ve posted that guy multiple times as if he’s someone to take seriously. He isn’t.

I think most of these people are lunatics. But you’ve posted that guy multiple times as if he’s someone to take seriously. He isn’t.
I've posted him twice and it's instructive that he gets under your skin, so I'll keep doing it. But to keep with the theme of this thread, here's some more propaganda, though this is mostly true.

GUKguPPXkAA3L57
dKJRYnj.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT