ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on China Spy Balloon over US

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley
Why didn't Biden have it shot down while it was still over the Ocean ? Makes one wonder how much China Joe and Hunter are getting paid as this balloon is over our nuke missile silos (probably) gathering info.

Last edited:
Why didn't Biden have it shot down while it was still over the Ocean ? Makes one wonder how much China Joe and Hunter are getting paid as this balloon is over our nuke missile silos (probably) gathering info.
::Insert leap to conclusions map gif here::

Reactions: yoshi121374
What you describe can already easily be ascertained by satellites and such. You don't need a balloon for that.

Nevertheless, whatever the meaning or motive, this is not ideal.

Reactions: flotiger
What you describe can already easily be ascertained by satellites and such. You don't need a balloon for that.

Nevertheless, whatever the meaning or motive, this is not ideal.

The differance is satellites move at a faster pace . This type of balloon can hoover at a given area for longer length of time and has the capability of a more accurate steering control.

If this was a Russian balloon do you think it would have been shot down before entering US air space over land ?

I am wondering what the real story is

NORAD has been tracking the ballon for weeks if not months

They could have shot it down long ago

Makes me wonder is really going on

The payload is as big as two school buses and the telemetry is transmitting back constantly

Just maybe we have hacked into that data stream and don’t want to knock it down as we are benefiting

I am wondering what the real story is

NORAD has been tracking the ballon for weeks if not months

They could have shot it down long ago

Makes me wonder is really going on

The payload is as big as two school buses and the telemetry is transmitting back constantly

Just maybe we have hacked into that data stream and don’t want to knock it down as we are benefiting
They now have the real story

Not sure if anyone followed the balloons path but it went over some pretty critical military bases specific to air defense, ie where we park our long range bombers and where the air force trains pilots, etc. The question is really what intelligence risk mitigation steps were taken to ensure the balloon couldn't grab accurate data.......I am sure we have some way of interfering with air to ground reconnaissance, or at least I sure hope we do.

Either way, huge message being sent by China and not great timing given our weapons cache is low thanks to a proxy war in Ukraine.

Probably a good wakeup call to stop worrying about who's not using the right pronouns or vax status in the military and start focusing on training war fighters.

Not sure if anyone followed the balloons path but it went over some pretty critical military bases specific to air defense, ie where we park our long range bombers and where the air force trains pilots, etc. The question is really what intelligence risk mitigation steps were taken to ensure the balloon couldn't grab accurate data.......I am sure we have some way of interfering with air to ground reconnaissance, or at least I sure hope we do.

Either way, huge message being sent by China and not great timing given our weapons cache is low thanks to a proxy war in Ukraine.

Probably a good wakeup call to stop worrying about who's not using the right pronouns or vax status in the military and start focusing on training war fighters.
You and the rest of the board's Taliban of Karens okay this morning?

"Administration officials have downplayed the intelligence risk posed by the device, saying it has only limited value – and that the US took steps to further restrict intelligence that it could gather. The balloon’s flight path has taken it over areas where the US believes the Chinese already operate satellites that are better equipped to take high-resolution images of infrastructure and military bases.

They also say it poses no physical threat to military assets, US civilians on the ground, or aircraft that operate tens of thousands of feet lower in the atmosphere."

But senior Pentagon officials said on Saturday that suspected Chinese surveillance balloons crossed into the US at least three times during the Trump administration and once earlier in the Biden administration, the Associated Press reported.

The senior defense official who spoke on background also said "a balloon of this nature" crossed over the continental US before the Biden administration but declined to specify when.

"It's happened a few times in recent years to include before this administration. But beyond that, I'm not going to go into the details," the official said.

I read these and never comment cause most of you are nuts, but you take the cake. Just immature and always saying the dumbest things.
Your opinion matters greatly to me so I do apologize.

What did you think about the maturity of the post I responded to?

You and the rest of the board's Taliban of Karens okay this morning?

"Administration officials have downplayed the intelligence risk posed by the device, saying it has only limited value – and that the US took steps to further restrict intelligence that it could gather. The balloon’s flight path has taken it over areas where the US believes the Chinese already operate satellites that are better equipped to take high-resolution images of infrastructure and military bases.

They also say it poses no physical threat to military assets, US civilians on the ground, or aircraft that operate tens of thousands of feet lower in the atmosphere."

But senior Pentagon officials said on Saturday that suspected Chinese surveillance balloons crossed into the US at least three times during the Trump administration and once earlier in the Biden administration, the Associated Press reported.

The senior defense official who spoke on background also said "a balloon of this nature" crossed over the continental US before the Biden administration but declined to specify when.

"It's happened a few times in recent years to include before this administration. But beyond that, I'm not going to go into the details," the official said.

Lolz......no one said it posed any physical threat you muppet, it poses an intelligence threat.

Lolz......no one said it posed any physical threat you muppet, it poses an intelligence threat.

Can you read Jakie?

and that the US took steps to further restrict intelligence that it could gather.

You mean like what I said in my original post before you spent 2 hours scouring the internet to find some article I won't ever read?
just admit that you responded without reading what I "actually" posted.

I bet you pulled yours down and bent over when you saw that.
No, but I did feel the urge to check twitter. I miss all the laughs in the dems replies to each of his tweets. The pain in their comments was glorious.

But senior Pentagon officials said on Saturday that suspected Chinese surveillance balloons crossed into the US at least three times during the Trump administration and once earlier in the Biden administration,

This has already been debunked.

One expert yesterday said we were jamming the balloons communication systems to prevent it from sending back info to China. Makes me wonder if this could have been the main reason it was here trying to gather information to find out how to break through our jamming systems.

No link .. it was on the news live this morning.
Were they reporting Trump's statement? LOL

This is directly from the Department of Defense

FoLoaauWQAQUmV_

Got to be false news . We all know the democrats painted Trump as a crazy warmonger who shouldn't have the Launch numbers to the nukes. Common sense tells me no way crazy Trump would have passed up a opportunity to blast a few balloons out of the sky.. This would have been a dart game to him.

Per Judge Judy if it don't make sense it's not true. Common sense tells me if the same type of balloons flew over why didn't people on the ground report it. Pics would have been posted all over social media . If it happen the democrats were sleeping. No way they would have passed up a opportunity to blast Trump.

Last edited:
Got to be false news . We all know the democrats painted Trump as a crazy warmonger who shouldn't have the Launch numbers to the nukes. Common sense tells me no way crazy Trump would have passed up a opportunity to blast a few balloons out of the sky.. This would have been a dart game to him.

Per Judge Judy if it don't make sense it's not true. Common sense tells me if the same type of balloons flew over why didn't people on the ground report it. Pics would have been posted all over social media . If it happen the democrats were sleeping. No way they would have passed up a opportunity to blast Trump.

That’s not using common sense. That is sticking your head up your ass and refusing to believe factual information because it does not confirm your preexisting beliefs.

Reactions: dpic73
That’s not using common sense. That is sticking your head up your ass and refusing to believe factual information because it does not confirm your preexisting beliefs.

So you are a mind reader . So you know my preexisting beliefs. My only belief is in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ..

God Bless you...

Last edited:
gotta love joe "the buck stops here" biden. the guy who ran on uniting and taking ownership as a leader. not even gonna bother with his divisive efforts. the guy has literally never once owned a single thing since taking office. everything is a deflection. theres always someone he points his finger at. as soon as anything becomes a negative headline its run to the cameras to blame.

so not really sure why it matters if they happened under trump too or not? how bout he just addresses the situation thats happening now and has something to say to the country responsible. admitting when we knew about it and why we waited to address. take some fkn ownership dude. maybe explain why china hasnt been put on absolute final notice at best or even given the gears publicly because they just put the world through 2+ years of hell and havent even had to make an apology. now youre gonna just say oopsie for violating or borders? instead of showing some fkn backbone and getting in chinas face about it what do we get? once again from joe "the buck stops here" biden its just "but...but....trump." all this guy does is sht his pants, figuratively and literally.

Were they reporting Trump's statement? LOL

This is directly from the Department of Defense

FoLoaauWQAQUmV_
I do find it odd that every "Joe", no pun intended in the US has photos of this balloon and no-one ever saw the other 3. Regardless, I don't care who is President, no one should be allowing China to fly anything into our airspace like this.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
This was done so the citizens of the U.S. would see it & talk about it. At some point in the not too distant future, our funds will be fleeced out of our banking & investment accounts, it will be blamed on a cyber attack executed by China or Russia or a combination of the two. It will be done with our governments consent. All governments are working together to bring about the NWO takeover. China just purchased 200 acres of farmland on U.S. soil. China & Russia will be involved in the NWO takeover of our country. This will be done with the help of our NWO Government. The balloon makes what I’ve described more believable when it comes to convincing the American people China/Russia were involved in the cyber attack & the takeover of our country.

From a friend's facebook post FWIW

Re: Spy Balloon - I’m a U.S. Army Ranger veteran and I’ve been seeing some really ill-informed takes on the Chinese spy balloon situation and on spying in general by China so I’d like to clear up some cringey false narratives that I’ve seen going around:

1) U.S. officials say they were able to block the balloon from gathering intel during its overflight of the US, while the
U.S. military was able to turn the tables, so to speak, to gather intel on the balloon itself and its equipment. This is how we do it.
2) This isn't the first time Chinese spy balloons have crossed into U.S. airspace in recent years, according to U.S. Government officials. At least three times during the Trump administration spy balloons crossed U.S. airspace and were not shot down. This is the second time for the Biden Administration.
3) The spy balloon had to be shot over water because the smallest piece of debris, even the size of a quarter, falling from 60,000 feet would reach a terminal velocity of 100+ mph in less than 15 seconds and would fall for roughly 7.5 mins before hitting the earth. Some pieces were small, some large. Any pieces traveling that fast were an imminent risk to human life.
4) The mobile phone application TikTok emanates from China, and has 80 million active U.S. users. The U.S. government has considered banning it because when you open any website in the app it injects tracking code that can monitor all keystrokes, including passwords, and all taps.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Re: Spy Balloon - I’m a U.S. Army Ranger veteran and I’ve been seeing some really ill-informed takes on the Chinese spy balloon situation and on spying in general by China so I’d like to clear up some cringey false narratives that I’ve seen going around:

1) U.S. officials say they were able to block the balloon from gathering intel during its overflight of the US, while the
U.S. military was able to turn the tables, so to speak, to gather intel on the balloon itself and its equipment. This is how we do it.
2) This isn't the first time Chinese spy balloons have crossed into U.S. airspace in recent years, according to U.S. Government officials. At least three times during the Trump administration spy balloons crossed U.S. airspace and were not shot down. This is the second time for the Biden Administration.
3) The spy balloon had to be shot over water because the smallest piece of debris, even the size of a quarter, falling from 60,000 feet would reach a terminal velocity of 100+ mph in less than 15 seconds and would fall for roughly 7.5 mins before hitting the earth. Some pieces were small, some large. Any pieces traveling that fast were an imminent risk to human life.
4) The mobile phone application TikTok emanates from China, and has 80 million active U.S. users. The U.S. government has considered banning it because when you open any website in the app it injects tracking code that can monitor all keystrokes, including passwords, and all taps.

Pictures are worth a thousand words ... However I do believe about TikTok . Just seen it being discuss by the new Congress. I also think the balloon should have been taken down before it reached US soil. Makes me wonder if the DOD even detected it before it reached US soil. <<< If true this is a scary thought.

Last edited:

1 - like when us officials told us they got the people who killed marines during the afghan withdrawal? oh wait that was just a family in a minivan. or when they signed off on hunters laptop being russian misinformation? i can keep going if you like. we apparently didnt know this thing was even here until it was halfway across the country but then we jammed and hacked it? how many times you gonna get led off this cliff?

2. yea multiple trump admin members have denied this publicly - including guys like bolton who hate him. now biden officials are scrambling after their "anonymous source" media leak blew up again so the story changes to they found out after. dafuq is that? they expect ppl to believe they were looking at 4 years of instant replay of the sky of the whole country? so either pentagon officials committed treason, or biden admin lied plain and simple. gonna need that answer. all because they cant go 5 mins without a "but...trump."

3. how bout shooting it over the water on the side of the ocean that doesnt allow it to traverse the entire country? they either didnt know about it or were allowing it to happen until it was reported after being noticed by civilians. "oh we always knew about it and were hacking its intelligence but then people found out about it and we had nothing to say and then we were looking for ways to bring it down. but then actually we totally knew all about it and were actually the ones taking information." seriously no sentient being would believe these idiots.

4. reallyyyyyyyy grasping at straws to defend joe "the buck stops here" biden aka the big guy aka pedo peter. reality is this was a clusterfk that has a comical level of implausible statements coming from the admin and anonymous sources. reality is this was a masterclass of disastrous communication on display. reality is the public response from the admin is pathetically weak. saying any of this was managed well requires a high level of dishonesty or stupidity.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT