ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ban children from churches?

Maybe one day you will realize how wrong you are. You are entitled to your views and opinions but forcing your garbage on everyone is not going to work. Why do you constantly bash everything involving the Christianity. Trying to justify your actions I suppose.
Always ironic when a Christian says other people are forcing anybody on anything

Reactions: dpic73
Maybe one day you will realize how wrong you are. You are entitled to your views and opinions but forcing your garbage on everyone is not going to work. Why do you constantly bash everything involving the Christianity. Trying to justify your actions I suppose.
So he should only express beliefs that you approve of? I thought conservatives were all about free speech?

M
Good reason for the death penalty. Obviously not a Christian regardless of his title. Your cherry picking is obnoxious and tiring. You are trying too hard to compensate your hatred for the Truth. Good luck.

Good reason for the death penalty. Obviously not a Christian regardless of his title. Your cherry picking is obnoxious and tiring. You are trying too hard to compensate your hatred for the Truth. Good luck.
That "obviously not a Christian" talking point of yours is like the acid for blood last resort defense mechanism for the xenomorph aliens. I'm not even mad, it's amazing. Several layers of redundancy. I'm impressed at your dedication to cognitive dissonance.

That "obviously not a Christian" talking point of yours is like the acid for blood last resort defense mechanism for the xenomorph aliens. I'm not even mad, it's amazing. Several layers of redundancy. I'm impressed at your dedication to cognitive dissonance.
Its also not even the point. In fact, if they’re not Christians and are just posing as such so they can abuse children, that’s even more reason to not allow children to attend church for their own safety.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT