ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ban children from churches?

Maybe one day you will realize how wrong you are. You are entitled to your views and opinions but forcing your garbage on everyone is not going to work. Why do you constantly bash everything involving the Christianity. Trying to justify your actions I suppose.
Always ironic when a Christian says other people are forcing anybody on anything

Reactions: dpic73
Maybe one day you will realize how wrong you are. You are entitled to your views and opinions but forcing your garbage on everyone is not going to work. Why do you constantly bash everything involving the Christianity. Trying to justify your actions I suppose.
So he should only express beliefs that you approve of? I thought conservatives were all about free speech?

M
Good reason for the death penalty. Obviously not a Christian regardless of his title. Your cherry picking is obnoxious and tiring. You are trying too hard to compensate your hatred for the Truth. Good luck.

Good reason for the death penalty. Obviously not a Christian regardless of his title. Your cherry picking is obnoxious and tiring. You are trying too hard to compensate your hatred for the Truth. Good luck.
That "obviously not a Christian" talking point of yours is like the acid for blood last resort defense mechanism for the xenomorph aliens. I'm not even mad, it's amazing. Several layers of redundancy. I'm impressed at your dedication to cognitive dissonance.

That "obviously not a Christian" talking point of yours is like the acid for blood last resort defense mechanism for the xenomorph aliens. I'm not even mad, it's amazing. Several layers of redundancy. I'm impressed at your dedication to cognitive dissonance.
Its also not even the point. In fact, if they’re not Christians and are just posing as such so they can abuse children, that’s even more reason to not allow children to attend church for their own safety.

Reactions: okclem
Its also not even the point. In fact, if they’re not Christians and are just posing as such so they can abuse children, that’s even more reason to not allow children to attend church for their own safety.
I bet you enjoyed the Olympics.

Now post every about every predator that is not affiliated with a church. Would likely run out of bandwidth. You are trying to prove a personal point to offset your lack of belief.

1) This does nothing to disprove the point of this thread that churches are dangerous for children

2) Isn’t he doing exactly what you don’t want? Openly discussing sexuality where children might be present?

3) hope they lose their tax exempt status
1. Schools are more dangerous based on the stats.
2. Always good to shine light on cockroaches
3. Ill be ok with that if schools lose public funding. How about you?

Reactions: AugTig
All of us know children need God to get to heaven. Thats common sense. Children need church early on to build that foundation. So you cant take that away..if you do they mite grow up to be a liberal..and nobody wants to see that..thats abuse

I know you were teasing saying no church for children..banning church..nobodys that dumb

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerRagRob
All of us know children need God to get to heaven. Thats common sense. Children need church early on to build that foundation. So you cant take that away..if you do they mite grow up to be a liberal..and nobody wants to see that..thats abuse

I know you were teasing saying no church for children..nobodys that dumb
Can’t you point to the scripture where Jesus called unbelievers dumb?

Are you comparing Jesus Christ..Lord of the universe..who died for my sins and yours to a cult leader?

Are you comparing Jesus Christ..Lord of the universe..who died for my sins and yours to a cult leader?
I’m not comparing him to a cult leader. I’m straight up calling him a cult leader.

And before you say he’s not a cult leader, remember you just said he was the “lord of the universe” which sounds super duper culty.

You believe your creator is a cult leader? I know we were ALL created by God..tell me how the 1st man was created...if theres no God

Last edited:
Can you point to a verse where he calls non believers wise?
I am not saying anyone is wise. I am saying that at a minimum, you are representing Jesus in a way that He would not have done. That in an effort to defend your faith, you are doing the opposite. The only people Jesus spoke to in anger, and not out of love, were people within the church.

You believe your creator is a cult leader? I know we were ALL created by God..tell me how the 1st man was created...if theres no God
I’m gonna assume you just slept through biology class in high school

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT