ADVERTISEMENT

Trans Wacky

Article for further context

I teach my young kids to operate from a position of kindness. With my oldest (son 11, who is mature well beyond his years) we have had several conversations about gender ideology. He knows my opinion and my feelings on the topic, but I make it extremely clear to him that regardless of a person identity or opinions you value that persons life as a human being.

My daughter is 8, and she is very much 8, so my conversations with her aren’t as in-depth as they are with my son, but I still emphasize the importance of being kind and valuing life.

With that said … I am vehemently against boys sharing girls spaces, and believe that it is the epitome of “f*d up” that girls are forced to share these spaces with biological boys. Haven’t had to deal with it yet …. I suppose I’ll cross that bridge when I come too it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Hawaii going over the edge.

NEW: Hawaii Bill HB2079 Legalizes Kidnapping Children Across State Lines

Directly From Hawaii Free Press “HB2079 Would Legalize Child Kidnapping for Sex Change”

The Bill “Also forbids the entire state of Hawaii, including the governor, from disclosing records or extraditing any kidnapper charged in another state so long as the kidnapper alleges that the purpose of taking the child was to provide access to gender affirming care”

Bill HB2079 “Forbids the courts from returning any child kidnapped from their home state. What in It gives them legal jurisdiction over your child.”

“It also makes it a crime to interfere with the kidnappers or to disclose any data about the gender affirming care with anyone other than the kidnap kidnap kidnapper petitioner even if it's ordered by another court. And it would also become a crime under state law to comply with any oversight or investigation into the kidnappings from”

More details on the Bill from Hawaii Free Press:

“The Hawaii Kidnapping Bill's unique and unmistakable true intent is to allow legal protections for any non-parent with sufficient access and means to remove a child of any age from their home state, and to bring them to Hawaii in the name of receiving “Gender Affirming Care” – so long as they could not receive said ‘care’ in their home state.

The many sections of Hawaii Revised Statutes affected by the Hawaii Kidnapping Bill are designed to trigger a series of child-custody 'loopholes' that cause inter-state barriers to be systematically removed, so long as the instigator says the magic words: “Gender Affirming Care.”

“The bill's proposed amendments to the UCCJEA redefine a family-court emergency, to allow any person “acting as a parent” to obtain emergency temporary custody against natural parents who decline to provide their children so-called “Gender Affirming Care.” Natural parents’ refusal to provide sex-change procedures would be treated as being of the same legal weight and severity as actual physical abuse or child abandonment.

The bill reads:

§583A-204, Hawaii Revised Statutes, is amended by amending subsection (a) to read as follows:

(a) A court of this State [has] shall have temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this State and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because [the]:
(1) The child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to or threatened with mistreatment or abuse[.]; or
(2) The child has been unable to obtain gender‑affirming health care services.

This language plainly redefines a custody “emergency” to mean “unable to obtain gender‑affirming health care services.”

Hawaii going over the edge.

NEW: Hawaii Bill HB2079 Legalizes Kidnapping Children Across State Lines

Directly From Hawaii Free Press “HB2079 Would Legalize Child Kidnapping for Sex Change”

The Bill “Also forbids the entire state of Hawaii, including the governor, from disclosing records or extraditing any kidnapper charged in another state so long as the kidnapper alleges that the purpose of taking the child was to provide access to gender affirming care”

Bill HB2079 “Forbids the courts from returning any child kidnapped from their home state. What in It gives them legal jurisdiction over your child.”

“It also makes it a crime to interfere with the kidnappers or to disclose any data about the gender affirming care with anyone other than the kidnap kidnap kidnapper petitioner even if it's ordered by another court. And it would also become a crime under state law to comply with any oversight or investigation into the kidnappings from”

More details on the Bill from Hawaii Free Press:

“The Hawaii Kidnapping Bill's unique and unmistakable true intent is to allow legal protections for any non-parent with sufficient access and means to remove a child of any age from their home state, and to bring them to Hawaii in the name of receiving “Gender Affirming Care” – so long as they could not receive said ‘care’ in their home state.

The many sections of Hawaii Revised Statutes affected by the Hawaii Kidnapping Bill are designed to trigger a series of child-custody 'loopholes' that cause inter-state barriers to be systematically removed, so long as the instigator says the magic words: “Gender Affirming Care.”

“The bill's proposed amendments to the UCCJEA redefine a family-court emergency, to allow any person “acting as a parent” to obtain emergency temporary custody against natural parents who decline to provide their children so-called “Gender Affirming Care.” Natural parents’ refusal to provide sex-change procedures would be treated as being of the same legal weight and severity as actual physical abuse or child abandonment.

The bill reads:

§583A-204, Hawaii Revised Statutes, is amended by amending subsection (a) to read as follows:

(a) A court of this State [has] shall have temporary emergency jurisdiction if the child is present in this State and the child has been abandoned or it is necessary in an emergency to protect the child because [the]:
(1) The child, or a sibling or parent of the child, is subjected to or threatened with mistreatment or abuse[.]; or
(2) The child has been unable to obtain gender‑affirming health care services.

This language plainly redefines a custody “emergency” to mean “unable to obtain gender‑affirming health care services.”
Yaaaaaaaa this will end up in the SCOTUS eventually. A state cannot do that …

Exporting the woke mind virus.

What's in the new monster bill Congress is rushing to pass?

- $850k for a gay senior home
- $15 million to pay for Egyptian's college tuitions
- $400k for a gay activist group to teach elementary kids about being trans
- $500k for a DEI zoo- $400k for a group to gives clothes to teens to help them hide their gender

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT