ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Gowdy

I don't blame him for getting out. The most worthless thing in the world is teats on a boar hog and a politician. Unfortunately the former are unessential and the latter are not!

Nice lead into the upcoming runoff election to replace Mr. Gowdy. It's down to Lee Bright vs. Timmons. I was a Hamilton guy and thought he would be the best replacement but he finished 3rd ( out of 12) and only the top 2 go to the runoff.
If you are not sure who to vote for, look into Timmons. He will be much better than Bright but don't take my word for it. Do your on research and get out there and vote !!

Reactions: SpartanTiger120
Nice lead into the upcoming runoff election to replace Mr. Gowdy. It's down to Lee Bright vs. Timmons. I was a Hamilton guy and thought he would be the best replacement but he finished 3rd ( out of 12) and only the top 2 go to the runoff.
If you are not sure who to vote for, look into Timmons. He will be much better than Bright but don't take my word for it. Do your on research and get out there and vote !!

Let's not forget that Bright lost his last run off for the general assembly, mostly because his more local voters knew of his self serving antics, grew tired of them, and voted him out. Now he's trying to represent a larger electorate, which can partly hide the reasons he last lost as less voters know him well.

Don't fall for it. Vote anyone but Bright. He will only further the dsyfunction and gridlock in DC. His record speaks for itself. And I say this as a person from Spartanburg who used to live in the same neighborhood and be represented by him. It's a Karen Floyd situation all over again.

Let's not forget that Bright lost his last run off for the general assembly, mostly because his more local voters knew of his self serving antics, grew tired of them, and voted him out. Now he's trying to represent a larger electorate, which can partly hide the reasons he last lost as less voters know him well.

Don't fall for it. Vote anyone but Bright. He will only further the dsyfunction and gridlock in DC. His record speaks for itself. And I say this as a person from Spartanburg who used to live in the same neighborhood and be represented by him. It's a Karen Floyd situation all over again.
not to mention he looks like the oldest Duggar boy. I can only imagine how awful he would be trying to depose the head of the CIA or FBI.

My friend that's not scripted he's just damn smarter than everyone else in the room. Made Cummings look like the idiot that he is.

Ok. And what does it accomplish? Comey gets a stern talking to and gets to back to his comfortable living? It’s all a show. And, yes, it most definitely is rehearsed.

Reactions: gotigers24
I love how he will tilt his head, keep it perfectly still and then watch the eyes roll when he delivers the hammer. That is awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT