ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s authoritarian America

His lawyers representing him for his immunity defense argued that he could order Seal Team Six to assasinate his political opponent and get away with it if he hasn't been impeached.

Trump doesn't oppose that language either

His lawyers representing him for his immunity defense argued that he could order Seal Team Six to assasinate his political opponent and get away with it if he hasn't been impeached.

Trump doesn't oppose that language either
No, the judge asked if he could order seal team 6 to assisinate a political rival. His lawyer was forced to answer the question after claiming it wasn't a legit question.

So basically they are going to undermine his presidency for the second time? The below is basically treason and it's out in the open.

"Now, bracing for Trump’s potential return, a loose-knit network of public interest groups and lawmakers is quietly devising plans to try to foil any efforts to expand presidential power, which could include pressuring the military to cater to his political needs".

So basically they are going to undermine his presidency for the second time? The below is basically treason and it's out in the open.

"Now, bracing for Trump’s potential return, a loose-knit network of public interest groups and lawmakers is quietly devising plans to try to foil any efforts to expand presidential power, which could include pressuring the military to cater to his political needs".
LMAO, being a roadblock that prevents him from declaring himself king is not undermining him, but he would be trying to undermine our country. Sickening what you're willing to allow.

Reactions: flotiger
LMAO, being a roadblock that prevents him from declaring himself king is not undermining him, but he would be trying to undermine our country. Sickening what you're willing to allow.

Coming up with measures to take away his ability to lead is treason. I don't care who you think he is or your insane logic that he's going to take over the country via force using the US military.

Your current president went around congress and launched an attack on Yemen. Should someone have stopped him?

Coming up with measures to take away his ability to lead is treason. I don't care who you think he is or your insane logic that he's going to take over the country via force using the US military.

Your current president went around congress and launched an attack on Yemen. Should someone have stopped him?

Get f*cked

Get f*cked

The post I responded to was about the media lying. Now you're scouring the internet to find hypocritical things Biden has said. Stay on track!

Reactions: flotiger
The post I responded to was about the media lying. Now you're scouring the internet to find hypocritical things Biden has said. Stay on track!
Concrete examples of how the media not only supports lies but is often complicit in helping with the lies.

here's another one. Hunter's recorded phone call with his dead brothers wife where she admits she is concerned over her involvement in his illegal business dealings. You seeing the big picture yet?

Concrete examples of how the media not only supports lies but is often complicit in helping with the lies.

here's another one. Hunter's recorded phone call with his dead brothers wife where she admits she is concerned over her involvement in his illegal business dealings. You seeing the big picture yet?

No I don't you brainless Trump licker

• Haha
Reactions: XRP589 and flotiger
Maybe he's going to go join this secret network of lawmakers with the intentions of undermining his presidency if he's elected again.

Or

Could be that they decided it was a conflict of interest as he was involved in the stormy daniels case. They wanted him to recuse himself last year.
"Tacopina frequently appeared frustrated by his client's behavior in and out of the courtroom. During the previous Carroll case, Trump had told reporters in Ireland that he planned on flying back to New York to "confront" E. Jean Carroll in court. When Tacopina was asked about his client's plans, he admitted that Trump was all bluster, telling federal judge Lewis Kaplan, "I know you understand what I am dealing with." Trump never ended up testifying in the case."

Pfftt

"What are we to make of this irrationality which is apparently immune to anything the former president says or does?"
The comment about having to answer the question is the subject matter I was addressing, you have not addressed what he wrote.

Reactions: bigdaddytiger
The comment about having to answer the question is the subject matter I was addressing, you have not addressed what he wrote.
Jake doesn't know what he's talking about.

"No court has ever suggested a legal basis for immunity from criminal prosecution for a former president. The Constitution’s text and history, and decades of conduct by congressional and executive branch leaders, make clear that such immunity does not – and should not – exist. In fact, the Supreme Court has repeatedly rejected the idea that there is any such thing as criminal immunity. And, prior to his indictment, Trump’s own lawyers repeatedly conceded in court that former presidents are not immune from criminal prosecution. As a result, Trump’s unprecedented claim should be rejected on the merits. And his strategy of raising an unfounded legal argument that he can use to try to delay the criminal proceedings against him should fail."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT