ADVERTISEMENT

Then and now

Will you hayseeds ever learn that an evolutionary bioligist turned podcaster is not a good source for your medical information? There are stories all over the web about people who died because they listened to the horseshit about farm-aceuticals. Go sell your dark, conspiratorial nonsense elsewhere. You're doing more harm than good by spreading this crap.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Will you hayseeds ever learn that an evolutionary bioligist turned podcaster is not a good source for your medical information? There are stories all over the web about people who died because they listened to the horseshit about farm-aceuticals. Go sell your dark, conspiratorial nonsense elsewhere. You're doing more harm than good by spreading this crap.
There are two people in the interview dipshit. Try listening to the one being interviewed, not the one you have issue with.

Also, there is this label on meds that reads, take as prescribed by your doctor.
Maybe now we know why you are so dumb.

There are two people in the interview dipshit. Try listening to the one being interviewed, not the one you have issue with.

Also, there is this label on meds that reads, take as prescribed by your doctor.
Maybe now we know why you are so dumb.
Pffft, I'm pretty sure Rogan was never an evolutionary biologist so I thought it was clear who I was talking about.

There is also a label on some meds that say "swallow whole" but that doesn't mean the entire bottle. Maybe that's why you never make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT