ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

• Refusing to accept the results of the election and the continued election fraud claims.
  • Handling of the GA senate runoff. His election fraud claims depressed R turnout and he - like a complete idiot - suggested a higher stimulus than what had already been approved by both sides. Gave the Ds something to campaign on. This really showed his narcissism and complete self-interest.
  • In general, the divisiveness that comes with all things Donald Trump. He's pushed people further apart politically and made things more toxic in America.
  • He's not a fiscal conservative.
  • He's not a good person.
  • Trump is not respected by the rest of the world. Other countries think we are a bunch of morons for electing a blowhard like him. The US used to be the pinnacle of respect globally. Not with Trump.
  • I disagree on some of his policies that he's been promoting. For example, he's railing against Rs that want to figure out how to control SS and Medicare spending. If you are an actual fiscal conservative, you know that we have to get a grip on these categories as they represent a massive % of our budget. Instead, he wants to do nothing about it and punish Rs that want to do the responsible thing.
  • I also disagree with his stance on Ukraine and think he's completely full of shit when he says things like "I'll have it resolved in 24 hours." I mean, that statement is so full of shit it's laughable.
  • He's proven to be a total loser in the last few elections. He lost to freaking Joe Biden by 8M votes because so many people hate him. His candidates flopped "bigly" in the 2022 elections, including in key swing states like GA, AZ and PA.

This is so right I wish I could like it twice.

RIP to all those white boys in south ga that run pine needle farms.

This. Numerous studies have shown that these people go on to be very productive, contributing members of society.

And of course, when trump shut down the country and the economy during covid, he made an exception for the illegals working the farms. He knew that without them, we would all starve while we sat at home, destroying the economy.

The fact is that we need immigrants, or we will end up in the predicament that russia and china are in now: an aging population without enough young people to support them.

And of course, when trump shut down the country and the economy during covid,
LOL. More of your revisionist history. Per one of your left wing media outlets

"“It’s important for all Americans to recognize that a permanent lockdown is not a viable path forward producing the result that you want or certainly not a viable path forward and would ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent,” Trump said during a White House briefing on the virus. "

You leftist were bitching Trump didn't shut down the country

"“It’s important for all Americans to recognize that a permanent lockdown is not a viable path forward producing the result that you want or certainly not a viable path forward and would ultimately inflict more harm than it would prevent,” Trump said during a White House briefing on the virus. "

Rebuttal. Do you ever get frustrated with being so woefully misinformed?

20200331-donald-present-ap-773.jpg

Rebuttal. Do you ever get frustrated with being so woefully misinformed?

20200331-donald-present-ap-773.jpg

It's kinda similar to the MAGAs complaining about the COVID stimulus money without acknowledging that Trump wanted the handouts to be even larger.

Wait wait.

Are you being for real? This article is from August of 2020 and is his response to calls to shut down the county again. But, its objectively true that Trump shut down the country once. It's also true Dems complained that he didn't do it fast enough, but this article And quote isn't about the initial shutdown.

Wait wait.

Are you being for real? This article is from August of 2020 and is his response to calls to shut down the county again. But, its objectively true that Trump shut down the country once. It's also true Dems complained that he didn't do it fast enough, but this article And quote isn't about the initial shutdown.

Yep, and he accuses others of revisionist history. But he believes whatever hannity tells him to believe.

Reactions: dpic73
  • Refusing to accept the results of the election and the continued election fraud claims.
  • Handling of the GA senate runoff. His election fraud claims depressed R turnout and he - like a complete idiot - suggested a higher stimulus than what had already been approved by both sides. Gave the Ds something to campaign on. This really showed his narcissism and complete self-interest.
  • In general, the divisiveness that comes with all things Donald Trump. He's pushed people further apart politically and made things more toxic in America.
  • He's not a fiscal conservative.
  • He's not a good person.
  • Trump is not respected by the rest of the world. Other countries think we are a bunch of morons for electing a blowhard like him. The US used to be the pinnacle of respect globally. Not with Trump.
  • I disagree on some of his policies that he's been promoting. For example, he's railing against Rs that want to figure out how to control SS and Medicare spending. If you are an actual fiscal conservative, you know that we have to get a grip on these categories as they represent a massive % of our budget. Instead, he wants to do nothing about it and punish Rs that want to do the responsible thing.
  • I also disagree with his stance on Ukraine and think he's completely full of shit when he says things like "I'll have it resolved in 24 hours." I mean, that statement is so full of shit it's laughable.
  • He's proven to be a total loser in the last few elections. He lost to freaking Joe Biden by 8M votes because so many people hate him. His candidates flopped "bigly" in the 2022 elections, including in key swing states like GA, AZ and PA.
I disagree on every one of your points except being a good person and that is subjective.

Also, the mischaracterization of DJT’s “divisiveness” is so ridiculous. Obama set the wheels in motion to divide and destroy this country.

Last edited:
I disagree on every one of your points except being a good person and that is subjective.

Also, the mischaracterization of DJT’s “divisiveness” is so ridiculous. Obama set the wheels in motion to divide and destroy this country.
LOL

And that’s why the Republican Party is f’d. You represent around 25% of the country that is hardcore MAGA.

Normal people - and by normal I mean bright, educated, well above average IQ, successful, etc - don’t feel the way you do. But now that I say that, these probably aren’t normal people for you. But they are swing voters. Or voters like me who are completely over the Trump debacle.

But this group is needed for the GOP to win anything. You already have the shitheads on the government dole voting dem along with your classic libs and sideshow weirdos. You need smart, successful, rational people to break for the right. These people aren’t supporting Trump.

And I agree that Obama was divisive. I think he escalated racial tensions. But I also think that the answer to that is not another divisive personality, but rather a uniting voice deeply conditioned in reason. And that certainly isn’t Donald Trump.

Reactions: yoshi121374
In 2016 Hillary Clinton sent or received over 2,000 emails with classified marking. Zero charges In November of 2022 classified documents were found in Joe Bidens garage dating back to his time in the Senate. Zero charges In 2022 classified documents were discovered in Mike Pence’s home. Zero charges Donald Trump, the only one who was President and had the power to declassify documents, had documents in his home and was raided by the FBI, had a special counsel appointed, and will most likely face criminal charges. Who else is tired of this two tier justice system?

Reactions: OleFastball
In 2016 Hillary Clinton sent or received over 2,000 emails with classified marking. Zero charges In November of 2022 classified documents were found in Joe Bidens garage dating back to his time in the Senate. Zero charges In 2022 classified documents were discovered in Mike Pence’s home. Zero charges Donald Trump, the only one who was President and had the power to declassify documents, had documents in his home and was raided by the FBI, had a special counsel appointed, and will most likely face criminal charges. Who else is tired of this two tier justice system?

LIAR

Reactions: yoshi121374

Do you acknowledge that Trump refused to give back documents when they were requested?

THE MAN!!

Trump Invites Children’s Choir Barred from Singing National Anthem at the Capitol to Perform at His Upcoming Rally in South Carolina (VIDEO)

THE MAN!!

Trump Invites Children’s Choir Barred from Singing National Anthem at the Capitol to Perform at His Upcoming Rally in South Carolina (VIDEO)

You guys and your fake ass Patriotism just crack me up. You guys love to talk about 'Merica, but when it comes down to it, we know you buy all your MAGA shit from China.

Also, this story has been absolutely twisted from a simple misunderstanding into an excuse for Trump to act like a Patriot. You do know that the kids were allowed to finish singing after it was cleared up right?

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
You guys and your fake ass Patriotism just crack me up. You guys love to talk about 'Merica, but when it comes down to it, we know you buy all your MAGA shit from China.

Also, this story has been absolutely twisted from a simple misunderstanding into an excuse for Trump to act like a Patriot. You do know that the kids were allowed to finish singing after it was cleared up right?

They made it right after they got caught and it was publicized. Yall are the fakes.

They made it right after they got caught and it was publicized. Yall are the fakes.
So you're telling me that the Capitol Police are all deep state liberals that want to penalize school children for singing a patriotic song? Has it ever crossed your imbecilic mind that they were just doing their jobs? Group singing is not allowed in the Capitol no matter who you are unless it's been approved by the Speaker....they simply didn't know he had approved it - that's it - that's the entire scandal you fruit loop.

So you're telling me that the Capitol Police are all deep state liberals that want to penalize school children for singing a patriotic song? Has it ever crossed your imbecilic mind that they were just doing their jobs? Group singing is not allowed in the Capitol no matter who you are unless it's been approved by the Speaker....they simply didn't know he had approved it - that's it - that's the entire scandal you fruit loop.
I am saying the actions flow down from the leadership. The calibur and personality of the employees is a product of who is doing the hiring. This is a culture thing built by Pelosi.

This is the Final Battle. With You at My Side…” – Donald Trump Declares Final Battle Against Deep State, Globalists, Warmongers, and Communists at North Carolina GOP Convention (VIDEO)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT