ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Imagine if Mt. Pleasant was able to keep all 7%. Tons of money, near zero government assistance. We’d be flush. Unfortunately we have to carry the water for the less capable parts of the state, particularly the blue areas.

Trust me I know all about carrying someone else’s water. I have been carrying yours for years.

It actually astounds me how much of my tax dollars go to fix southern states after hurricanes, for a bunch of yokels who think climate change is a hoax.

Reactions: okclem
Trust me I know all about carrying someone else’s water. I have been carrying yours for years.

It actually astounds me how much of my tax dollars go to fix southern states after hurricanes, for a bunch of yokels who think climate change is a hoax.

How much hurricane money has gone to SC?

And you aren’t carrying my water. Just the poors that your party wants to give even more hand outs to. There are a ton of them down here for sure though. Not where I live in Mt. Pleasant, but Clyburn’s deep blue district is full of them.

Even in NY, I’d be a top 1% taxpayer. So there’s no doubt I contribute more than my fair share even outside of SC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT