ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

Imagine if Mt. Pleasant was able to keep all 7%. Tons of money, near zero government assistance. We’d be flush. Unfortunately we have to carry the water for the less capable parts of the state, particularly the blue areas.

Trust me I know all about carrying someone else’s water. I have been carrying yours for years.

It actually astounds me how much of my tax dollars go to fix southern states after hurricanes, for a bunch of yokels who think climate change is a hoax.

Reactions: okclem
Trust me I know all about carrying someone else’s water. I have been carrying yours for years.

It actually astounds me how much of my tax dollars go to fix southern states after hurricanes, for a bunch of yokels who think climate change is a hoax.

How much hurricane money has gone to SC?

And you aren’t carrying my water. Just the poors that your party wants to give even more hand outs to. There are a ton of them down here for sure though. Not where I live in Mt. Pleasant, but Clyburn’s deep blue district is full of them.

Even in NY, I’d be a top 1% taxpayer. So there’s no doubt I contribute more than my fair share even outside of SC.

Very big decision for scotus.

BREAKING: A coalition of 24 states have filed a brief to the US Supreme Court, urging them to uphold an Arizona law that requires proof of citizenship to vote

"Voting by non-citizens, both legal and illegal, is real. The typical rejoinder is to claim that few non-citizens vote. On its own terms, though, the answer at least acknowledges that the problem persists. But it also ignores that even small voting blocs can have outsized effects on electoral outcomes. That effect is most obvious in local elections. But non-citizen voting also has national effects. Al Franken, for example, won his Senate seat in Minnesota in 2008 by 312 votes—an amount small enough that voting by aliens likely decided the election."

The law has never been enforced since the Arizona legislature passed it. Lower courts have continued to block it to help Democrats cheat

If SCOTUS determines that state legislatures have the authority to mandate proof of citizenship to vote, it would have massive implications on the 2024 election. They need to rule QUICKLY.

It feels like we are in a stalemate.

95% of voters have already decided who they are voting for, and the opposing sides are just hurling shit at each other until Election Day.

Anyone still committed to the Dems at this point, will not be woken up with logic or reason. The remaining sheep will need some sort of massive event to jar them out of their deep psychosis.

It feels like the pool of wake-able normies has depleted, and all that remain are the heavily brainwashed that do not want to be unplugged from the matrix.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT