ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

So sick of white working-class men thinking the deck is stacked against them ... and women are the reason. The complaints that society won't let boys be boys or men be mean are insane. What these 'men' need to do is get higher education, use that education to find a well-paying job (even if it means relocating), and start contributing to society. They might even find that they can find a mate more easily if they have a financial future.

White Christian working-age male here. Great job. Great family. Great - and very attractive - "mate" as you put it (that I landed without a clear financial future btw). Life is good.

Two white male Christian children (blonde hair and blue eyes no less). As long as there isn't some absurd DEI discrimination going on in the future, I'm sure they will be just fine.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I don't know why you're asking me these questions. I have been very vocal about my displeasure with the republican party and the MAGA wing. I think democrat policies are total dogshit though, so there's nowhere to turn. I'm not voting for Trump but will support republican candidates down-ballot to prevent democrat policies from being passed.
I realize it's probably a moot point because SC would be a red state even if you ran an actual dog or a ham sandwich on the GOP ticket, but doesn't voting against an existential threat to our democracy and literal madman trump (no pun intended) whatever problems you have with democrat policies?

Honestly, you don't feel a patriotic responsibility to actively vote against Trump and all his bullshit?

I'm just trying to imagine what it would take for someone to make you vote for sanity over insanity and put country over party.

White Christian working-age male here. Great job. Great family. Great - and very attractive - "mate" as you put it (that I landed without a clear financial future btw). Life is good.

Two white male Christian children (blonde hair and blue eyes no less). As long as there isn't some absurd DEI discrimination going on in the future, I'm sure they will be just fine.
Yup. Might even enjoy some white privilege! :cool:

I realize it's probably a moot point because SC would be a red state even if you ran an actual dog or a ham sandwich on the GOP ticket, but doesn't voting against an existential threat to our democracy and literal madman trump (no pun intended) whatever problems you have with democrat policies?

Honestly, you don't feel a patriotic responsibility to actively vote against Trump and all his bullshit?

I'm just trying to imagine what it would take for someone to make you vote for sanity over insanity and put country over party.

I did. I voted for Nikki Haley in the primary. And I'll probably write her in for the general. I can vote against Trump without supporting dogshit democrat policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT