ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

You guys will never learn. Anytime maga boasts about crowd size, it’s always proven to be bullshit.

Just look at the recent wildwood no trump rally where they claimed 80k attended. A local reporter dug into this. The person who originated that claim backtracked and said that they meant 80k people were in the town that day - including residents.

You guys will never learn. Anytime maga boasts about crowd size, it’s always proven to be bullshit.

Just look at the recent wildwood no trump rally where they claimed 80k attended. A local reporter dug into this. The person who originated that claim backtracked and said that they meant 80k people were in the town that day - including residents.
You should try watching the live streams of any of his events instead of a photo taken hours before the event by the bias deepstate media. The NJ event was packed...smh

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You should try watching the live streams of any of his events instead of a photo taken hours before the event by the bias deepstate media. The NJ event was packed...smh

I am guessing you cannot afford tickets to clemson games, but go to one next year if you want to see what a 80K+ crowd actually looks like.

They claimed 8K people attended the rally. That was a lie. Next you are going to be fapping to the size of a boat parade.

Trump's Jersey Shore rally and its big lie... after ex president claimed he attracted a bigger crowd than New Jersey icon Bruce Springsteen​

• The ex-president's campaign claimed that 80,000 supporters came out
  • A Wildwood spokesperson said they counted people 'in our town' that day

I am guessing you cannot afford tickets to clemson games, but go to one next year if you want to see what a 80K+ crowd actually looks like.

They claimed 8K people attended the rally. That was a lie. Next you are going to be fapping to the size of a boat parade.

Trump's Jersey Shore rally and its big lie... after ex president claimed he attracted a bigger crowd than New Jersey icon Bruce Springsteen​

Ive been to many big sporting events over the course of my 56 years. I watched part of the NJ event and it was packed full of people. Way more than 8k. Way closer to 80k than 8k. Did you email Holkal(?) and tell her thanks for teaching you what a computer was and how to use the internet?

Also he draws way more people than the clown in office now. PedoHitler cant even fill a high school gym. Also compare the crowds in Atlanta when Trump and Biden drove thru...

Ive been to many big sporting events over the course of my 56 years. I watched part of the NJ event and it was packed full of people. Way more than 8k. Way closer to 80k than 8k. Did you email Holkal(?) and tell her thanks for teaching you what a computer was and how to use the internet?

You were there?

This is what dems are reduced too in the current reality. Crying like little school girls whining over secondary points. Whatever the exact number it is secondary to the fact that it was a huge attendance in a strong blue state while at the same time Biden cant attract drunk sailors to a brothel.

Last edited:
Also he draws way more people than the clown in office now. PedoHitler cant even fill a high school gym. Also compare the crowds in Atlanta when Trump and Biden drove thru...

Maybe he draws more of the type that are attracted to blusterous campaign rallies? That’s a specific subset of the population. I’m certainly not in that group, yet have never voted D. The vast majority of my friends and neighbors wouldn’t go to a Trump or Biden rally.

Just not sure how much you can read into the crowds. Biden had virtually zero last time and got 80M+ votes because so many turned out to vote against Trump. Perhaps that level of anti-Trump voter motivation won’t be as prevalent this time since he’s been away from office, but I don’t know.

I’d bet there are a ton of voters who think, “It’s ridiculous we have to pick between these two morons but I need to show up to keep Trump out of office.” And this people aren’t really part of polls or campaign stops or anything else.

Maybe he draws more of the type that are attracted to blusterous campaign rallies? That’s a specific subset of the population. I’m certainly not in that group, yet have never voted D. The vast majority of my friends and neighbors wouldn’t go to a Trump or Biden rally.

Just not sure how much you can read into the crowds. Biden had virtually zero last time and got 80M+ votes because so many turned out to vote against Trump. Perhaps that level of anti-Trump voter motivation won’t be as prevalent this time since he’s been away from office, but I don’t know.

I’d bet there are a ton of voters who think, “It’s ridiculous we have to pick between these two morons but I need to show up to keep Trump out of office.” And this people aren’t really part of polls or campaign stops or anything else.
None of this narrative you just spouted that's been around since 2020 is logical or makes any sense imo. How many millions are now going to vote to keep crotchety Joe from another term considering his disastrous performance and obvious signs of dementia?

no I watched the livestream

I love that you are berating libs for believing the still photos they see on liberal media but you think the live shots you are shown on Fox News are completely accurate and not at all positioned to make the turnout larger. I hope the irony ain’t lost on you.

This is what dems are reduced too in the current reality. Crying like little school girls whining over secondary points. Whatever the exact number it is secondary to the fact that it was a huge attendance in a strong blue state while at the same time Biden cant attract drunk sailors to a brothel.

The point is not about the crowd size. The point is about the constant lying. Whenever a maga brags about crowd size, they are lying. Plain and simple. Cut and dry.

I love that you are berating libs for believing the still photos they see on liberal media but you think the live shots you are shown on Fox News are completely accurate and not at all positioned to make the turnout larger. I hope the irony ain’t lost on you.
A pic vs a livestream. Ill go with a livestream over a pic. A pic doesnt give true context to whats going on like a livestream does. Most of Trumps rallies are streamed live so anybody can watch. But since your Governor has told everybody you dont even know what a computer is there in NY Im not shocked you dont understand this...

Reactions: fatpiggy

Poor @scotchtiger still thinks Biden got 81mm votes. :rolleyes:

Imagine thinking rally attendance numbers mean anything beyond the fact that MAGA members are cult followers is flabbergasting to me.

TRUMP'S DEFINITELY GONNA WIN IN 2020, LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE AT HIS BOAT RALLY!!!

Just the stupidest people imaginable.
All you people with your TDS have is projection, gaslighting, strawman retorts and ad hominem attacks against those you debate when the facts arent on your side...

I'm not debating anyone. I'm calling you stupid. It's a certifiable fact.
Like I said above its all you got. Hard to debate when the facts arent on your side. So just call names and twist what people are saying like somebody with a room temp IQ.

Like I said above its all you got. Hard to debate when the facts arent on your side. So just call names and twist what people are saying like somebody with a room temp IQ.
What's there to debate? You think that big crowd sizes are some indicator that Trump is going to win. Trump had big crowd sizes in 2020 and got blown away by Sleepy Joe.

It's hardly Biden's fault that his supporters (of which there are 81mm per 2020 results) don't spend their time traveling to rallies like the MAGA chumps whose identities revolve around Trump.

The fact that you think you are presenting facts is laughable.

You should go to youtube and watch Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse or The Good Liars if you want to see the quality of the voters that attend trump rallies.

These are your people.

Reactions: dpic73

You should go to youtube and watch Jordan Klepper Fingers the Pulse or The Good Liars if you want to see the quality of the voters that attend trump rallies.

These are your people.
The "quality of voters" ???

As if you are better than them and your vote should count more?

The "quality of voters" ???

As if you are better than them and your vote should count more?
They have always thought they were better than other people going back to when they fought to keep slavery here and how they treated the Irish and Native Americans here and how they treated Japanese-Americans 80 plus years ago. Dems have always been this way. They resort to projecting their sins on others and try to play hero afterwards...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

These are your people.
I present watching the livestream for the truth and you present a pic. Which tells more truth? Ill take a Trumpster over an Antifa commie scum any day of the week. People can pull up tons of videos of the "quality" of leftist people if you want to go down that path. There is a reason Trump is surging with Indy's , Blacks, and Latinos...

I present watching the livestream for the truth and you present a pic. Which tells more truth? Ill take a Trumpster over an Antifa commie scum any day of the week. People can pull up tons of videos of the "quality" of leftist people if you want to go down that path. There is a reason Trump is surging with Indy's , Blacks, and Latinos...

I never presented a picture. I presented the person who originated the "80K attendees" admitting that it was the number of people on the entire town that day, including residents who did not attend the rally.

Try harder. You are embarrassing yourself like your maga friends at the rallies.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I never presented a picture. I presented the person who originated the "80K attendees" admitting that it was the number of people on the entire town that day, including residents who did not attend the rally.

Try harder. You are embarrassing yourself like your maga friends at the rallies.
This isnt true and even you know it. If it was true you wouldnt even care about how many people went to his rally. It doesnt matter if it was 60k, 80k, or 100k. Point is that it was packed in a deep blue area, while your guy cant pack a 1200 seat high school gym in a deep blue area and that worries you a lot and it should...

What's there to debate? You think that big crowd sizes are some indicator that Trump is going to win. Trump had big crowd sizes in 2020 and got blown away by Sleepy Joe.

It's hardly Biden's fault that his supporters (of which there are 81mm per 2020 results) don't spend their time traveling to rallies like the MAGA chumps whose identities revolve around Trump.
way to strawman. I never said what your claiming. But I know you think Biden is way more popular than Obama ever was and it isnt even close. Biden would beat Obama head to head by double digits right???

This isnt true and even you know it. If it was true you wouldnt even care about how many people went to his rally. It doesnt matter if it was 60k, 80k, or 100k. Point is that it was packed in a deep blue area, while your guy cant pack a 1200 seat high school gym in a deep blue area and that worries you a lot and it should...

What's not true?

Trump got 1.9m votes in Jersey in 2020 of the ~4.5m votes cast. It's not like trumpers don't exist in the northeast.

way to strawman. I never said what your claiming. But I know you think Biden is way more popular than Obama ever was and it isnt even close. Biden would beat Obama head to head by double digits right???
Speaking of strawmen...

I don't think Biden is more popular than Obama. I think Obama would probably rout Biden in a h2h matchup. Regarding the voting totals, there are clearly more people voting in elections in 2024 than there was voting in 2012, and Biden is running against a candidate a large quantity of the population is actively voting AGAINST.

You don't seem to realize that probably 20+% of the people that voted for Biden in 2020 were voting AGAINST Trump.

Edit: it was a quick search - in 2012 there were about 220m voting eligible people. in 2020 there were 240m voting eligible people.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump got 1.9m votes in Jersey in 2020 of the ~4.5m votes cast. It's not like trumpers don't exist in the northeast.

Speaking of strawmen...

I don't think Biden is more popular than Obama. I think Obama would probably rout Biden in a h2h matchup. Regarding the voting totals, there are clearly more people voting in elections in 2024 than there was voting in 2012, and Biden is running against a candidate a large quantity of the population is actively voting AGAINST.

You don't seem to realize that probably 20+% of the people that voted for Biden in 2020 were voting AGAINST Trump.

Edit: it was a quick search - in 2012 there were about 220m voting eligible people. in 2020 there were 240m voting eligible people.

I bet it’s more than 20%

Imagine thinking rally attendance numbers mean anything beyond the fact that MAGA members are cult followers is flabbergasting to me.

TRUMP'S DEFINITELY GONNA WIN IN 2020, LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE AT HIS BOAT RALLY!!!

Just the stupidest people imaginable.
Wap knows as he is probably on the cheating enablement committee for the dnc being the educated lawyer that he is.

Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT